Duplicate transactions on Sage JobCosting
Just wondering if anyone can help me...am new to Sage Job Costing and did not realise that when you post a transaction i.e. a PI and have to delete it a credit should be raised through jobcosting rather than deleting through Sage Line50.
There were quite a few invoices posted in error and (fool that I am) I deleted them through Sage Line 50 and re-entered them on Sage Job Costing.
Now we have reports from Job Costing showing several transactions which are false, and totally confusing for our porject managers.
Does anyone know how to "clean" the reports up and get rid of wrong transactions?
We have Sage Cover but it does not extend to Joc Costing and don't want this expense....so this is a stab in the dark for a bit of help!!!
- practice planning 37 1
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 1,088 37
- Child and Working Tax Credits and sudden increase in investment income - does this trigger a claw back? 163 3
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR1) 149 1
- Question re Career choice... 1,635 10
- Which address 1,060 12
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 588 20
- MS Surface Pro 3 100 1
- Financial statements in Word, with formulas 1,498 17
- Your fondest calculator memories 1,212 44
- R&D tax claim 256 7
- You think HMRC are inefficient? 538 9
- Company Pension Contributions 2013/14 197 7
- Profit accruing in fiduciary or representative capacity 141 2
- Gift to employee 381 12
- Tax Allowance on University Course 183 1
- Transfer of a business 130 1
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 1,152 22
- Investment property where tenant lives rent free 420 8
- VAT Cross Border Invoicing 123 2
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 484
- CTA study material 459
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 337
- Pre incorp expenses 319
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 270
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 260
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 212
- Gift Aid after 5 April, before 31 Jan - Tax Credits 165
- Taxation of partners in an LLP following new rules 139
- Employment related securities question 126