Duplicate transactions on Sage JobCosting
Just wondering if anyone can help me...am new to Sage Job Costing and did not realise that when you post a transaction i.e. a PI and have to delete it a credit should be raised through jobcosting rather than deleting through Sage Line50.
There were quite a few invoices posted in error and (fool that I am) I deleted them through Sage Line 50 and re-entered them on Sage Job Costing.
Now we have reports from Job Costing showing several transactions which are false, and totally confusing for our porject managers.
Does anyone know how to "clean" the reports up and get rid of wrong transactions?
We have Sage Cover but it does not extend to Joc Costing and don't want this expense....so this is a stab in the dark for a bit of help!!!
- New Employers Helpline 166 4
- Limited company director - other earnings in the tax year 134 3
- Software recommendations 227 1
- Share transfer question 345 17
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 280 7
- The stupidity continues 328 10
- qualifying for 1/9th tax credit on foreign dividend 143 2
- HMRC & daft penalty 2,384 19
- Overlap relief 746 19
- What is IRIS World like? 343 8
- Pension contributions 358 10
- Offsetting CT losses against another company 132 4
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 474 11
- Do you use sign up lists on your website 160 1
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 460 9
- Setting up PAYE scheme without UTR 256 8
- Free project management software with Gantt charts, preferably on-line 201 1
- If you've had any issues posting: Please read this 557 10
- Budget 2015 - take two 223 3
- CIS Contractor has not issued tax deduction certificate to client 213 4
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 433
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 428
- WIP Software 292
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 286
- No payroll scheme in place 224
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 224
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 204
- Is there anything wrong with this? 196
- Small Part Disposal of Property 176
- Uncommercial property business 173