Duplicate transactions on Sage JobCosting
Just wondering if anyone can help me...am new to Sage Job Costing and did not realise that when you post a transaction i.e. a PI and have to delete it a credit should be raised through jobcosting rather than deleting through Sage Line50.
There were quite a few invoices posted in error and (fool that I am) I deleted them through Sage Line 50 and re-entered them on Sage Job Costing.
Now we have reports from Job Costing showing several transactions which are false, and totally confusing for our porject managers.
Does anyone know how to "clean" the reports up and get rid of wrong transactions?
We have Sage Cover but it does not extend to Joc Costing and don't want this expense....so this is a stab in the dark for a bit of help!!!
- valuation of vehicles 191 12
- Money Laundering Manual 174 4
- directors loan 79 4
- Is there no lower level to the work a lawyer would take on. 545 17
- RTI Mess 466 9
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 334 13
- Mortgage Interest - Tax Deductible 325 3
- Scientist switch to accountancy - work experience? 970 27
- CIS not deducted 229 4
- Business only use of company car 526 20
- Penalties for late PAYE scheme 109 1
- Paying PAYE by Direct Debit 485 17
- Worst corporate entertaining events? 1,061 8
- Sage Accounts in a mess 460 9
- New Company reviews please 367 9
- Buy to let investors and the budget changes. 431 6
- Tax efficient vehicle 606 11
- CGT on Let Property 200 3
- How best to split income on a Buy To Let - married. How do you decide beneficial ownership 380 6
- Dormant company late with their CH submission 459 13
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 269
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 234
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 229
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 207
- Expenses Software 184
- Any thoughts on Capium? 183
- VAT FRS percentage for sales person? 173
- cgt quoted shares losses 169
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 168
- auto enrolment 167