Duplicate transactions on Sage JobCosting
Just wondering if anyone can help me...am new to Sage Job Costing and did not realise that when you post a transaction i.e. a PI and have to delete it a credit should be raised through jobcosting rather than deleting through Sage Line50.
There were quite a few invoices posted in error and (fool that I am) I deleted them through Sage Line 50 and re-entered them on Sage Job Costing.
Now we have reports from Job Costing showing several transactions which are false, and totally confusing for our porject managers.
Does anyone know how to "clean" the reports up and get rid of wrong transactions?
We have Sage Cover but it does not extend to Joc Costing and don't want this expense....so this is a stab in the dark for a bit of help!!!
- Consolidating the P+L for an overseas subsidiary 38 2
- Real names 645 22
- Capital Gains Tax 198 6
- Fixed Assets 26 1
- Well well well 412 6
- VAT charge needed on van sale? 157 3
- Dividend payment date 1,952 35
- Clarification over - VAT Box 8 - Flat rate scheme 195 6
- Proceeds of Overseas Property Sale - Any Tax Implications 175 6
- Preference shares redeemed at less than par 172 11
- Errors in prior year accounts 206 5
- Director salary from company limited by guarantee 210 7
- Any point writing to HMRC to appeal against self assessment penalties ? 226 9
- PDF to QIF (or other)? 499 13
- Company Secretarial Software 1,315 28
- LLP and LTD Co 105 3
- Dissolution of a LLP with ongoing HMRC Inquiry 115 1
- Taxfiler - is it really good? 305 9
- CGT on Sale of shop 99 1
- Disincorporation before selling goodwill in the business 224 4
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 571
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 439
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 339
- IFA incorporation 321
- Mortgage interest claim on Buy to let hic up 308
- Can the receivers fees be allowed for tax? 302
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 258
- Sorry ignore me 248
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 246
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 242