Duplicate transactions on Sage JobCosting
Just wondering if anyone can help me...am new to Sage Job Costing and did not realise that when you post a transaction i.e. a PI and have to delete it a credit should be raised through jobcosting rather than deleting through Sage Line50.
There were quite a few invoices posted in error and (fool that I am) I deleted them through Sage Line 50 and re-entered them on Sage Job Costing.
Now we have reports from Job Costing showing several transactions which are false, and totally confusing for our porject managers.
Does anyone know how to "clean" the reports up and get rid of wrong transactions?
We have Sage Cover but it does not extend to Joc Costing and don't want this expense....so this is a stab in the dark for a bit of help!!!
- Are HMRC staff on early 436 6
- Start up allowance? 63 4
- Tax on income from discretionary trust in SATR 180 9
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 215 3
- Capitalisation - Scanning Files 37 2
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 801 13
- Late Registration for VAT 262 9
- Reverse charge and EC sales list 81 2
- AIA or IFA 266 2
- CGT and Expenses on Property Rental Business 54 1
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,162 33
- Nominal Ledger of Company Accounts 188 6
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,337 19
- Allocation of Receipt from DWP 70 1
- How much of your work is admin? 544 4
- Goodwill complications 217 3
- Registering a company late 398 13
- Claiming pre-letting mortgage costs on first rental property 114 1
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 130 1
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 179 3
- TheTax Donut 1,030
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 683
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 626
- Follower cases 490
- Limited company purchase of property 424
- Hive up 420
- corporate hierarchy 384
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 384
- LIVE chat, starting now 336
- Advice - 192