Duplicate transactions on Sage JobCosting
Just wondering if anyone can help me...am new to Sage Job Costing and did not realise that when you post a transaction i.e. a PI and have to delete it a credit should be raised through jobcosting rather than deleting through Sage Line50.
There were quite a few invoices posted in error and (fool that I am) I deleted them through Sage Line 50 and re-entered them on Sage Job Costing.
Now we have reports from Job Costing showing several transactions which are false, and totally confusing for our porject managers.
Does anyone know how to "clean" the reports up and get rid of wrong transactions?
We have Sage Cover but it does not extend to Joc Costing and don't want this expense....so this is a stab in the dark for a bit of help!!!
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 598 15
- Regular Director bonus 408 11
- Careers advice - is it worth moving from an SME to a corporate? 109 1
- Registration as self-employed 50 1
- BrightPay 1,081 35
- HMRC Summons for £14k 481 7
- SA REFUND; DEFRAUDED BY UNKNOWN PARTY 275 5
- Footballers Testimonials Taxable? 1,056 17
- Clients have been told I'm working from home 911 13
- BIK for an electric car 147 2
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,610 90
- Corporation Tax Software 361 10
- How do I save face? 2,272 14
- Goodie bag 3,049 72
- US Pensions and Renunciation of Citizenship 106 1
- How many associated companies 185 2
- Signed accounts for a lender 446 17
- can I approach clients ? 933 11
- Secure document exchange 588 6
- New Agency rules - who's responsible? 179 2
- Possible Partnership? 681
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 532
- Fuming! 502
- New Fangled Penalties 465
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 330
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 271
- Moving away from CCH software 261
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 251
- Outsource Data Entry 250
- Do I need a US Tax Identification Number to complete W-8BEN-E? 204