Duplicate transactions on Sage JobCosting
Just wondering if anyone can help me...am new to Sage Job Costing and did not realise that when you post a transaction i.e. a PI and have to delete it a credit should be raised through jobcosting rather than deleting through Sage Line50.
There were quite a few invoices posted in error and (fool that I am) I deleted them through Sage Line 50 and re-entered them on Sage Job Costing.
Now we have reports from Job Costing showing several transactions which are false, and totally confusing for our porject managers.
Does anyone know how to "clean" the reports up and get rid of wrong transactions?
We have Sage Cover but it does not extend to Joc Costing and don't want this expense....so this is a stab in the dark for a bit of help!!!
- Where has Portia gone? 2,122 68
- recompense capital input 92 3
- Do I have grounds to dispute our accountant’s fees? 621 17
- Financial Advisor / Mortgage brokering 60 1
- Associated disposals - Entrepreneur's relief 171 3
- unmarried couple, two houses, one rental - CGT? 168 7
- Are Sales to Germany considered VAT Taxable turnover for HMRC? 202 5
- New Client wants an Income Certificate for a Mortgage 964 22
- What shall I reduce payments on account to? 153 3
- Deferred Tax Asset & Liability 378 9
- transferring from franchisee to ltd comapny 234 5
- Merging my businesses 214 3
- Spousal transfer and PPR 574 19
- Is it worth being a limited company if already a higher rate taxpayer? 469 8
- Is my client risking reputational damage? 357 9
- Sage Vat return box 2 331 1
- Holiday entitlement 588 11
- Performance measurement within accounting practice 327 7
- Capital allowances on taxis 170 1
- Can i reclaim tax if my fuel cost more than the AFR in a company car 241 3
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 792
- RTI - duplicate employee record 559
- Pensions Regulator 450
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 410
- Portia ... Where art thou 318
- Sanzar 314
- How do you do it 297
- Digital marketing focus group 297
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 271
- new investor structure 179