Duplicate transactions on Sage JobCosting
Just wondering if anyone can help me...am new to Sage Job Costing and did not realise that when you post a transaction i.e. a PI and have to delete it a credit should be raised through jobcosting rather than deleting through Sage Line50.
There were quite a few invoices posted in error and (fool that I am) I deleted them through Sage Line 50 and re-entered them on Sage Job Costing.
Now we have reports from Job Costing showing several transactions which are false, and totally confusing for our porject managers.
Does anyone know how to "clean" the reports up and get rid of wrong transactions?
We have Sage Cover but it does not extend to Joc Costing and don't want this expense....so this is a stab in the dark for a bit of help!!!
- Merger of Two companies 329 16
- Why should I retain membership? 3,244 54
- 100% Annual investment allowance on luxury cars 847 21
- Form 17 Joint tenancy v tenants in common 83 2
- Merger of Two companies 96 5
- CIC Dividend Cap 267 9
- Setting up direct debit on Clients bank accounts to collect monthly payments 183 8
- Unemployed Accounting Graduate - Need Advice - Small Firms 633 20
- NEGLIGIBLE VALUE CLAIMS 178 4
- Recommendations for payroll/AE software? 1,792 24
- New business - journal entries 535 24
- IFA incorporation problems 285 4
- Coding Notice 317 7
- Auto renewed contract, is this legal/enforceable?? 292 2
- PPR/CGT/Part-Disposal/Land 174 5
- nic class 1 on expenses mechanics 130 3
- IR35 Low, medium or high risk 194 1
- Wear and tear allowance 1,496 13
- Residency test 249 5
- IHT dilemma 863 15
- Auto enrolment excuses 957
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 739
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 425
- Excuses, excuses!!! 303
- Digita Hosted Software 234
- Social investment tax relief 234
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) pension module 226
- Call Centre Data Costs 217
- How could I be identified for VAT purposes in UK? 198
- Travel costs and contractors 198