Duplicate transactions on Sage JobCosting
Just wondering if anyone can help me...am new to Sage Job Costing and did not realise that when you post a transaction i.e. a PI and have to delete it a credit should be raised through jobcosting rather than deleting through Sage Line50.
There were quite a few invoices posted in error and (fool that I am) I deleted them through Sage Line 50 and re-entered them on Sage Job Costing.
Now we have reports from Job Costing showing several transactions which are false, and totally confusing for our porject managers.
Does anyone know how to "clean" the reports up and get rid of wrong transactions?
We have Sage Cover but it does not extend to Joc Costing and don't want this expense....so this is a stab in the dark for a bit of help!!!
- Cash basis 440 12
- Retail vat schemes for a restaurant 126 1
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 257 1
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 279 1
- Ownership of land - declaration of trust 146 3
- Fee base v staff ratio 292 6
- Ltd Company Buying Own Shares and Transferring Assets 148 2
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,839 27
- Statutory Accounts - Dividends Disclosure Note 316 3
- Unincorporated organistion ceasing to exist 224 2
- Gift in kind to charity by company: services 82 1
- Investor exit 186 3
- Partially exempt? 363 10
- Debtor/creditor set-off 135 1
- Redundancy payment added to p45 398 3
- Undeclared rental income 2,251 22
- CIMA accountant wants to start consultancy 380 4
- Statutory sick pay 246 3
- Overseas bank interest 228 5
- Contractor accommodation expenses 173 1
- Skandia using wrong address 560
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 303
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 300
- Employee rewards 283
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 237
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 221
- Etax Australian 181
- LLP in Construction Industry 146
- Selling On Amazon & Calculatign Prices/Vat 127
- Interest and late payment charges HMRC 125