Duplicate transactions on Sage JobCosting
Just wondering if anyone can help me...am new to Sage Job Costing and did not realise that when you post a transaction i.e. a PI and have to delete it a credit should be raised through jobcosting rather than deleting through Sage Line50.
There were quite a few invoices posted in error and (fool that I am) I deleted them through Sage Line 50 and re-entered them on Sage Job Costing.
Now we have reports from Job Costing showing several transactions which are false, and totally confusing for our porject managers.
Does anyone know how to "clean" the reports up and get rid of wrong transactions?
We have Sage Cover but it does not extend to Joc Costing and don't want this expense....so this is a stab in the dark for a bit of help!!!
- Any Scottish members out there? 8,591 325
- where has the honest passion to help gone..??? 274 9
- Amending Share Capital 141 6
- Outsourcing iXBRL Tagging 99 5
- Mortgage deposit Gift 299 16
- Family loan 854 13
- Getting VAT right for a sole trader pilot 80 4
- FIFA game and making money 905 10
- Loan to a related company 311 14
- Anyone out there with charity accounts experience 167 8
- Late filing penalty for personal tax return. Reasonable excuse 55 2
- Use of home for storage 115 2
- Being Tax relevant 511 7
- About to buy a block of fees. Any advice? 875 4
- What should I do for 'free' 391 5
- planning to be self employed bookkeeper what do i need to do before i start? 486 7
- Payroll provider 308 6
- Partnership to Sole Trader 107 2
- Umbrella Company 81 1
- Disclosure of pending convertible loan notes? 244 11
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,157
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 380
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 303
- National Insurance 288
- Payments on account coded out?? 251
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 248
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 227
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 214
- Non Resident 201
- Franchise income and costs 190