Duplicate transactions on Sage JobCosting
Just wondering if anyone can help me...am new to Sage Job Costing and did not realise that when you post a transaction i.e. a PI and have to delete it a credit should be raised through jobcosting rather than deleting through Sage Line50.
There were quite a few invoices posted in error and (fool that I am) I deleted them through Sage Line 50 and re-entered them on Sage Job Costing.
Now we have reports from Job Costing showing several transactions which are false, and totally confusing for our porject managers.
Does anyone know how to "clean" the reports up and get rid of wrong transactions?
We have Sage Cover but it does not extend to Joc Costing and don't want this expense....so this is a stab in the dark for a bit of help!!!
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 714 22
- Unfair charges for self assessment tax returns. Any recourse? 617 21
- Charity work 81 4
- MAAT vs ACCA 320 6
- Company Director In Prison 132 4
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 82 5
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,503 70
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 1,527 55
- VAT registration? 131 1
- ec sales lists 146 1
- VAT registration to supply services in EU 133 1
- Vat Retrospective Reclaim 141 1
- donations to school via self employed business (registered charity) 86 4
- Small company audit 736 12
- Reasonable excuse for not filing returns....Death? 175 2
- Estate agents - shared commission 121 3
- VAT point on Consignment stock 63 1
- West Bromich Albion 442 4
- Update workbook linkage without opening source 123 3
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 611 15
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 662
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 465
- Cancelled 417
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 358
- Cancelled 356
- Probiz 326
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 306
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 235
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 209
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 182