Duplicate transactions on Sage JobCosting
Just wondering if anyone can help me...am new to Sage Job Costing and did not realise that when you post a transaction i.e. a PI and have to delete it a credit should be raised through jobcosting rather than deleting through Sage Line50.
There were quite a few invoices posted in error and (fool that I am) I deleted them through Sage Line 50 and re-entered them on Sage Job Costing.
Now we have reports from Job Costing showing several transactions which are false, and totally confusing for our porject managers.
Does anyone know how to "clean" the reports up and get rid of wrong transactions?
We have Sage Cover but it does not extend to Joc Costing and don't want this expense....so this is a stab in the dark for a bit of help!!!
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 13 1
- New client, prev accountant disappeared 1,581 25
- Share swap 257 7
- EC sales list and reverse charge 55 2
- Converting a barn for business use 40 1
- Was I rude 617 17
- If an invoice is sent and paid does a contract exist 167 9
- Online filing 74 4
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 83 1
- Threshold for RTI submission 76 2
- Joint rental income 52 1
- I'm not sure if this is the correct forum but here goes 288 4
- Money Laundering checks on Charity 108 4
- Auto enrolment 370 6
- Inventory valuation of precious metals? 315 3
- Partnership to LLP - Capital Contribution 91 1
- Surcharges on very late VAT 174 2
- Top slicing relief question no 2 137 3
- Maternity Pay 148 2
- Career slump - advice and/or sympathy much appreciated 595 14
- Skandia using wrong address 1,472
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 801
- Any views 722
- International interest certificate 440
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 411
- Sale of business 379
- NOVA 276
- IRIS Open Books problem 272
- farming-related R & D tax relief claims 188
- Expenses claim for non employee 177