Duplicate transactions on Sage JobCosting
Just wondering if anyone can help me...am new to Sage Job Costing and did not realise that when you post a transaction i.e. a PI and have to delete it a credit should be raised through jobcosting rather than deleting through Sage Line50.
There were quite a few invoices posted in error and (fool that I am) I deleted them through Sage Line 50 and re-entered them on Sage Job Costing.
Now we have reports from Job Costing showing several transactions which are false, and totally confusing for our porject managers.
Does anyone know how to "clean" the reports up and get rid of wrong transactions?
We have Sage Cover but it does not extend to Joc Costing and don't want this expense....so this is a stab in the dark for a bit of help!!!
- Does a building subcontractor charge VAT on his labour on a new-build? 51 2
- How do you get HMRC to refund overpaid PAYE and NIC 291 4
- Any Answers changes - feedback required 3,043 102
- Reversal of Warranty Provision 37 3
- Company name change and Final Accounts - Can the Accounts be under new company name? 43 2
- Client's company struck off 79 2
- Error or mistake in CT return 152 1
- Anyone had this problem?? 252 5
- Is there any good reading I can obtain to do self assesment on partnerships? 325 4
- Out of time or not? 265 1
- Solicitor wants to rent room in my office but 268 4
- Statement of Accounts 146 5
- Closing my business down 506 21
- Invoice personally but declare in company? 193 3
- Need some help on importing procedures and VAT 160 2
- GP's Annual Certificate of Pensionable Profits - Multiple Practices 140 2
- Director Expenses and P11D but no PAYE scheme in place 218 7
- Who's going to the next Tick & Bash? 240 3
- Transfer of Software to sister company 190 2
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 376 4
- QROP pension input amounts 461
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 402
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 393
- fraud 315
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 293
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 252
- Construction CIS LLP Company 235
- EPS and CIS deductions 232
- First Choice Final Accounts 184
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 171