Duplicate transactions on Sage JobCosting
Just wondering if anyone can help me...am new to Sage Job Costing and did not realise that when you post a transaction i.e. a PI and have to delete it a credit should be raised through jobcosting rather than deleting through Sage Line50.
There were quite a few invoices posted in error and (fool that I am) I deleted them through Sage Line 50 and re-entered them on Sage Job Costing.
Now we have reports from Job Costing showing several transactions which are false, and totally confusing for our porject managers.
Does anyone know how to "clean" the reports up and get rid of wrong transactions?
We have Sage Cover but it does not extend to Joc Costing and don't want this expense....so this is a stab in the dark for a bit of help!!!
- Can you get tax deduction for legal fees on sale of debtors 20 2
- Matching of tax return to P60 37 1
- Business Christmas Greetings 1,012 20
- Concerned about RTI 2014 2,192 53
- Related Parties Note 112 3
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 765 22
- Consolidation and subsidiaries with different period ends 192 7
- what time is it ? 309 4
- Capital Allowances on Foreign Property 89 2
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 433 24
- VAT on disbursement 168 2
- tax credits 208 7
- Victor Meldrew morning 1,045 17
- EC VAT codes in Sage 50 87 1
- LLP - Member leaving 196 6
- Year end 263 3
- Foreign income for self employed 173 2
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 310 9
- Error in 11-12 return done by previous accountant, do we have to offer them to correct or can I do and client reclaim cost 329 9
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 1,151 14
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 911
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 528
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 336
- How to format a stock book 322
- Tax efficient holding company structure 258
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 248
- Investment property company accounts template 234
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 197
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 184
- Charge out rates in London? 158