Duplicate transactions on Sage JobCosting
Just wondering if anyone can help me...am new to Sage Job Costing and did not realise that when you post a transaction i.e. a PI and have to delete it a credit should be raised through jobcosting rather than deleting through Sage Line50.
There were quite a few invoices posted in error and (fool that I am) I deleted them through Sage Line 50 and re-entered them on Sage Job Costing.
Now we have reports from Job Costing showing several transactions which are false, and totally confusing for our porject managers.
Does anyone know how to "clean" the reports up and get rid of wrong transactions?
We have Sage Cover but it does not extend to Joc Costing and don't want this expense....so this is a stab in the dark for a bit of help!!!
- 2020 Annual Conference 174 4
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 1,238 27
- VAT admin query 131 1
- Professional Clearance 1,237 30
- How much do you charge for Accountant's Reference? 1,469 14
- At what point is the sales? 68 1
- Past rental expenses 337 6
- Let Property Campaign - Joint Owner Died 135 3
- Are there any auto-enrolment engagement letter templates? 1,483 35
- Accountant let me down 655 6
- Client right to working papers 1,438 10
- Growth Street 189 2
- Client has two UTRS, How do you get HMRC to correct this? 259 9
- Microsoft One Drive 630 23
- SA302's - What's the deal? 508 8
- Online Back Up 295 7
- Filing a company valuation with HMRC 132 1
- Financial Advisor / Mortgage Brokering 145 1
- Vat application refused 234 1
- Professional Clearance 449 6
- NHS finance professionals 633
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 401
- Foreign Pension Contribution 368
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 345
- vat gross profit percentage margins 344
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 322
- Quickbooks online filing of VAT 301
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 291
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 249
- IFA income recognition & reporting 209