DWP EESA CONTRIBUTION AND INCOME BASED
I was wondering if anyone will be able to clarify the differences between the contribution based and income based ESA.
I believe the income based is not taxable, whereas the contribution based is taxable. How will I know whether or not my client is receiving the income or contribution based ESA and whether or not to include it on their tax return?
Any information is appreciated, thank you!
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 107 3
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 460 5
- flat rate scheme 127 3
- capital allowances - Demolition of a building 162 2
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 69 1
- VAT refund 310 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,279 37
- Turnover on a tax return 542 12
- incorrect old p60 562 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 111 4
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 181 1
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 148 1
- Special dividends & CGT 202 1
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 187 1
- Networking 361 5
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 276 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 304 4
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 334 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 292 2
- IT Contractor 284 1