E Mids lenders that understand what they're looking at
Has anyone come across a lender in the East Mids that can:
a - read what is actually on the paper they are given;
b - understand simple tax comps (SA302);
c - can deal with dividends being paid in a tax effective way, i.e. on the spouse's shares; and, maybe we're pushing it now
d - understand a balance sheet and P&L a/c.
A client has provided everything, jumped as high as asked and then the dim idiot given the papers has passed up the food chain figures after personal allowances, ignored the wife's dividends and taken fixed asset NBV as 'net assets'. To add insult to injury, said idiot was asked to call for clarification and when it was explained gave the affirmative when asked if she understood.
The client only wants an extra £30k secured on property with c£45k equity even now.
Of course, I have just received a call from the client who is unhappy with the resultant refusal - FYA(musement) - last year they were £5k income away from borrowing £300k, so the income figures aren't exactly pi$$ poor.
<rant bit> It would appear to me that the next financial meltdown will be around the corner, should imbeciles such as this example remain in employment with the banks. Perhaps the rules on sacking could be relaxed enough to allow instant dismissal of blatant dross.
- *Urgent pls advise * filing dormant accounts to Companies House 252 14
- Website development costs - tax and accounting treatment 159 2
- MAAT signing off ACCA PER? 224 2
- Amazon - digital book sales 159 1
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 330 11
- tax insider 272 4
- Builder Gifted Deposit and capital gains 407 13
- Auto-Enrolment 174 3
- Annual subs 142 2
- Statement of Earnings, no P45 132 2
- Expenses paid by director (the owner) 163 2
- Mileage and Self Assessment 136 1
- ICAEW professional subscription and tax implications 190 4
- CGT Relief on Share Sale in LTD company 318 5
- Problems filing paper copies of accounts / computations with HMRC 485 9
- Payroll Manager not reoprting properly 303 7
- Directors remuneration declared after year end PAYE/NIC 596 25
- Advice please on best way forward 419 6
- I received penalty as I didn't submit full payment submission (fps), how to correct it? 320 2
- Related party loan write-off - justification for treatment 364 7
- Skandia using wrong address 1,404
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 719
- Any views 657
- HMRC Employers Diary 491
- International interest certificate 408
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 365
- Sale of business 309
- NOVA 222
- IR35 & Managed Service Companies 217
- Advertising services? 215