I have recently acquired a new client who started employing staff in January this year. I know he is entitled to ER NIC holiday, and I applied online last week.
I've not received the E92 and E89 forms and I dont want to miss the deadline on 19th May.
Can I still post E89's (Downloaded from website) and a covering letter? Or will they refuse because you need form e89?
Or, if I wait for e92 form, will there be any penalty for late delivery?
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 67 1
- Networking 302 5
- Turnover on a tax return 442 10
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,202 33
- VAT refund 262 2
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 256 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 284 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 106 1
- incorrect old p60 503 13
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 321 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 237 2
- IT Contractor 275 1
- Sage instant account codes 178 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 275 1
- Cashflow forecasting software 325 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,963 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 335 4
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 308 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 287 3
- Missing tax return 423 4