I have recently acquired a new client who started employing staff in January this year. I know he is entitled to ER NIC holiday, and I applied online last week.
I've not received the E92 and E89 forms and I dont want to miss the deadline on 19th May.
Can I still post E89's (Downloaded from website) and a covering letter? Or will they refuse because you need form e89?
Or, if I wait for e92 form, will there be any penalty for late delivery?
- GRNI - Normal Balance 120 4
- Auto Enrol with Salary exchange 83 1
- Compare 2 lists 1,732 32
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 195 4
- Voluntary dissolution of company 174 1
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,320 25
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 125 1
- Post AAT? 717 4
- Second Limited Company 153 2
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,688 38
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 297 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 185 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,576 25
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 270 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 229 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 826 13
- VAT - Check on clients business 919 37
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 520 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 303 8
- Probate services 381 7