EMI Share Options
Currently investigating how to go about setting up an EMI Share Scheme. I've understood what is needed but I need clarification on one small matter.
Shares must be ordinary and fully paid up.
When do they need to be fully paid up? Upon exercise or grant?
I assume it's upon exercise because how would you go about fulfilling this requirement on grant as the shares are not yet in issue??
(Sorry if this is a stupid question but my mind is trying to come up with all sorts of complications!!)
- Professional coaching claimable? 122 1
- Sage instant account codes 127 1
- Networking 156 1
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 266 4
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 197 1
- Turnover on a tax return 322 8
- incorrect old p60 454 11
- Cashflow forecasting software 306 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,935 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 301 4
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 252 3
- VAT refund 193 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 272 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 271 3
- Missing tax return 398 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,134 30
- Inflation and fees 1,416 24
- Sage Priority Support 193 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 847 24
- Micro-entity accounts 328 1