Emmerson cashbooks - disappeared?
We used to buy cashbooks from a company called Emmerson Cash Book Co Ltd based in Ipswich. We need more cashbooks but we can't find them on the internet and on calling the number on the old cashbooks we're informed that they've moved but the receptionist doesn't have a new telephone number or address for the Company.
Do any other accountants still use this Company - they produced excellent cashbooks - if anyone can let me have their new details then I'd be grateful.
- 3 Days Grace for late FPS's? 62 2
- Profit split on buy-to let 168 3
- Personal Pension Withdrawal 21 1
- client issues 134 3
- break even point 335 10
- Is this acceptable advice for limited co 717 17
- Setting up an offshore company 186 2
- Payroll software 302 12
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 66 1
- Sage Line 50 Help 39 1
- Ghost messages from HMRC...... 251 3
- Failure to operate PAYE 381 20
- Rip off letting agents 576 12
- VAT silly question 2,115 44
- Automatic Enrolment Letter code 144 3
- online book keeping systems - what happens after you stop paying? 284 7
- BrightPay 458 12
- Question for FreeAgent users 202 6
- Hello there 496 4
- Xero - am I missing something? 2,717 41