Emmerson cashbooks - disappeared?
We used to buy cashbooks from a company called Emmerson Cash Book Co Ltd based in Ipswich. We need more cashbooks but we can't find them on the internet and on calling the number on the old cashbooks we're informed that they've moved but the receptionist doesn't have a new telephone number or address for the Company.
Do any other accountants still use this Company - they produced excellent cashbooks - if anyone can let me have their new details then I'd be grateful.
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,061 31
- incorrect old p60 324 7
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 219 3
- Missing tax return 333 4
- r there any crustie unemployed failed accounting clerks here ? 336 3
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 141 2
- Inflation and fees 1,373 24
- Sage Priority Support 172 3
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 189 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 825 24
- Micro-entity accounts 215 1
- Related party disclosure 203 3
- Company reconstruction 136 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 232 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 148 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 169 1
- Advice please! 415 2
- VAT on new builds 184 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 147 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 384 6