Emmerson cashbooks - disappeared?
We used to buy cashbooks from a company called Emmerson Cash Book Co Ltd based in Ipswich. We need more cashbooks but we can't find them on the internet and on calling the number on the old cashbooks we're informed that they've moved but the receptionist doesn't have a new telephone number or address for the Company.
Do any other accountants still use this Company - they produced excellent cashbooks - if anyone can let me have their new details then I'd be grateful.
- Companies House? 45 1
- HMRC turning post around in 11 - 12 weeks? 34 1
- VAT refund 359 4
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 219 3
- UK tax exposure 155 2
- flat rate scheme 289 7
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 207 2
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 516 6
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 97 3
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 262 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,028 9
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 167 3
- capital allowances - Demolition of a building 188 2
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 126 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,297 37
- Turnover on a tax return 593 12
- incorrect old p60 587 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 170 4
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 173 1
- Special dividends & CGT 221 1