Emmerson cashbooks - disappeared?
We used to buy cashbooks from a company called Emmerson Cash Book Co Ltd based in Ipswich. We need more cashbooks but we can't find them on the internet and on calling the number on the old cashbooks we're informed that they've moved but the receptionist doesn't have a new telephone number or address for the Company.
Do any other accountants still use this Company - they produced excellent cashbooks - if anyone can let me have their new details then I'd be grateful.
- Salary Sacrifce School Fees Self Assessment 207 11
- Here we go.... 462 16
- VAT - Check on clients business 751 30
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 617 21
- Community Faux Pas 531 19
- Probate services 260 2
- Group relief for CT 94 2
- Practical experience 752 14
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,224 23
- How do others remember to do things you promise for different clients? What systems? 1,502 32
- Which VAT rate to use 99 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 247 3
- trading losses allowable? 636 8
- Do I need to register for VAT 295 13
- Post AAT? 555 2
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 1,959 35
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 319 5
- check v enquiry v discovery 224 2
- Amend a 2010/11 return 302 4
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,384 23