We have a number of new employees who will be relocating in the next two years but in the meantime we are renting a flat that they can use instead of hotels, when they need to be in the office.
They will not be staying on set days and the flat may also be used by board members when visiting.
One of the employees is a director who owns > 5% of the shares.
How do we allocate the benefit in kind?
- property capital gains 173 2
- Transferring DLA between Directors 174 1
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,170 13
- Tips on meals 195 2
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 518 10
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 179 3
- Personal Tax 739 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 208 2
- Stumped - IHT 165 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 414 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 475 11
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,288 33
- Credit management tools 157 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 773 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 414 7
- CGT and primary residence 188 1
- Marriage Allowance 293 3
- S455 and February year ends 344 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 897 18
- Closing down loss-making company 464 5