We have a number of new employees who will be relocating in the next two years but in the meantime we are renting a flat that they can use instead of hotels, when they need to be in the office.
They will not be staying on set days and the flat may also be used by board members when visiting.
One of the employees is a director who owns > 5% of the shares.
How do we allocate the benefit in kind?
- Deferring dividends on paper 89 5
- VAT Query on new build 49 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 110 1
- flat rate scheme 2,267 42
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 131 4
- Family Partnership 214 5
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 45 1
- P11D Car Value 237 6
- Signed accounts for bank 602 12
- NOVA declaration 91 1
- Business valuation advice 701 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,475 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,217 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 267 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,092 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 153 1
- dividend date - whose income is it? 375 5
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 792 11
- HMRC Postal Delays 435 10
- Legal advisor recommendation please 325 5