Employee litigation and restructuring costs deductible?
I have been researching this since morning, and I guess there is something wrong with my researching skills. I haven't been able to find an answer to this question.
My company has recently incurred legal fees in relation to
1.employee restructuring, i.e. redundancy advice
2.individual employee litigations
Are these costs tax deductible for Corporation tax purposes?
Is there a HMRC manual number that I can refer to or a legislation reference please?
I would be very grateful if you could help me with this.
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 486 19
- Company dividends 359 12
- Tax return filed on time but payment late 378 6
- SA late payment penalty 161 3
- Death of taxpayer - personal allowance 281 8
- No codes in Sage 50 Nominal List? 79 1
- Copy Wanted 633 1
- Might income tax be payable on these gifts? 82 2
- How Long does it take to get an Agent ID 89 2
- Private Residence Relief after gift 97 3
- Software 302 7
- Companies House late filing penalties 2,407 81
- Buy to let property : Is parking bay tax deductible ? 252 5
- When is golf coaching a vatable supply? 160 2
- Comany ceasing to trade 151 2
- French resident, split year & UK close company dividends 114 1
- Closing a limited company 205 5
- Rental Income for Child Benefit Charge 147 2
- Obtaining old payslips & correcting historic tax overpayment 141 3
- Window Comb Binder Cover 353 6
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 852
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 539
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 510
- Latest phishing scam 397
- Entrepreneurs' relief 372
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 329
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 309
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 299
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 211
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 190