Employee litigation and restructuring costs deductible?
I have been researching this since morning, and I guess there is something wrong with my researching skills. I haven't been able to find an answer to this question.
My company has recently incurred legal fees in relation to
1.employee restructuring, i.e. redundancy advice
2.individual employee litigations
Are these costs tax deductible for Corporation tax purposes?
Is there a HMRC manual number that I can refer to or a legislation reference please?
I would be very grateful if you could help me with this.
- Payroo Employer allowance query 59 1
- non resident receiving UK dividends 159 2
- Underpaid National Insurance 71 1
- Career Advice 127 2
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 30 1
- Wrong career 182 8
- Other forums 73 1
- Adjusting over-provision of Corporation Tax in previous year 203 6
- Producing graphical KPI's etc 92 3
- Agent with HMRC 260 11
- Quarterly PAYE 268 8
- Would this save hours of your time? 183 4
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 2,878 29
- bookkeeping for interest & dividends 180 3
- Auto Enrolment & Moneysoft 561 4
- Newsletter 246 5
- RTI Filing 1,766 22
- Fee's for P11D's 316 5
- reporting salary? 186 3
- Payroll software : RTI submissions 331 16
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 774
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 527
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 394
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 280
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 221
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 218
- Director Loan account operation 215
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 207
- Free Tax Legislation? 202
- vat return 178