Employee litigation and restructuring costs deductible?
I have been researching this since morning, and I guess there is something wrong with my researching skills. I haven't been able to find an answer to this question.
My company has recently incurred legal fees in relation to
1.employee restructuring, i.e. redundancy advice
2.individual employee litigations
Are these costs tax deductible for Corporation tax purposes?
Is there a HMRC manual number that I can refer to or a legislation reference please?
I would be very grateful if you could help me with this.
- Accountex flash mob 492 17
- Cash extraction pre-sale 180 5
- VAT claim on exempt supply 291 11
- Career advice for ex HMRC Inspector 798 18
- Group structure - transfer of shares 120 5
- Child benefit 320 9
- £3750 earned in Dubai - where on the income tax return??? 79 3
- Tax on selling a sole trader business 296 10
- IR 35 206 5
- Share disposal - help please 98 1
- New desktop accounting and payroll, help, please 340 11
- Final accounts - procedure 331 6
- NIC question 102 1
- sole trader to ltd company 270 3
- Moneysoft Payroll Manager Connection Problem 160 2
- What to do about Moneylaundering Photo ID when client has no official Photo ID 865 7
- Tax Adviser qualification/courses 161 1
- Issues involved in an Asset Transfer from a Sports Club to a Charity? 123 1
- Thoughts on revenue recognition 134 1
- IT systems + software 115 2
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 654
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 408
- Pensions Regulator 380
- RTI - duplicate employee record 341
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 328
- SA penalty proposals 305
- Using the correct forms 301
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 296
- Er... 209
- Sage Vat return box 2 202