Employee litigation and restructuring costs deductible?
I have been researching this since morning, and I guess there is something wrong with my researching skills. I haven't been able to find an answer to this question.
My company has recently incurred legal fees in relation to
1.employee restructuring, i.e. redundancy advice
2.individual employee litigations
Are these costs tax deductible for Corporation tax purposes?
Is there a HMRC manual number that I can refer to or a legislation reference please?
I would be very grateful if you could help me with this.
- CGT 147 2
- do i have to register new ltd practice as tax agent? 39 1
- international employer please help!! 37 1
- How could I be identified for VAT purposes in UK? 433 9
- Sage payroll alternatives 371 4
- When to include value of import in Box 7 73 1
- employer pension contributions - OMB company 168 2
- Accounts production software license expiry & possible alternatives 314 7
- Capital gain? 97 3
- Are clients getting more stupid? 1,266 21
- Construction Industry Allowable expenses 276 8
- Recharge for private use of a company car 355 8
- vat help for catering concession 281 10
- IHT dilemma 1,160 17
- Tax return software for remote working 239 3
- CGT 339 14
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) pension module 325 1
- Interest paid to non-UK company - Deduction 113 2
- Compliance check 521 13
- sole trader accountant 804 14
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,088
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 781
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 467
- Digita Hosted Software 282
- Call Centre Data Costs 253
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 229
- Credit where credit's due....... 226
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 210
- Married Couples Allowance wasted? 190
- Director phone costs 155