Employee litigation and restructuring costs deductible?
I have been researching this since morning, and I guess there is something wrong with my researching skills. I haven't been able to find an answer to this question.
My company has recently incurred legal fees in relation to
1.employee restructuring, i.e. redundancy advice
2.individual employee litigations
Are these costs tax deductible for Corporation tax purposes?
Is there a HMRC manual number that I can refer to or a legislation reference please?
I would be very grateful if you could help me with this.
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 78 1
- Special dividends & CGT 176 1
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 115 1
- Networking 321 5
- Turnover on a tax return 466 10
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,209 33
- VAT refund 267 2
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 260 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 290 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 121 1
- incorrect old p60 512 13
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 325 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 252 2
- IT Contractor 275 1
- Sage instant account codes 185 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 281 1
- Cashflow forecasting software 327 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,968 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 341 4
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 319 1