Employee litigation and restructuring costs deductible?
I have been researching this since morning, and I guess there is something wrong with my researching skills. I haven't been able to find an answer to this question.
My company has recently incurred legal fees in relation to
1.employee restructuring, i.e. redundancy advice
2.individual employee litigations
Are these costs tax deductible for Corporation tax purposes?
Is there a HMRC manual number that I can refer to or a legislation reference please?
I would be very grateful if you could help me with this.
- Rounding errors on CT600 74 3
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,277 48
- BrightPay quirks 147 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 62 1
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 780 20
- Xerocon 2016 1,157 31
- Website Content 47 1
- Mortgage Reference 462 5
- Personal Tax 608 12
- New Build 137 1
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 106 1
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 139 1
- USA Tax Query 274 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 421 5
- last minute request 626 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 328 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 360 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,720 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 983 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 398 2