Employee litigation and restructuring costs deductible?
I have been researching this since morning, and I guess there is something wrong with my researching skills. I haven't been able to find an answer to this question.
My company has recently incurred legal fees in relation to
1.employee restructuring, i.e. redundancy advice
2.individual employee litigations
Are these costs tax deductible for Corporation tax purposes?
Is there a HMRC manual number that I can refer to or a legislation reference please?
I would be very grateful if you could help me with this.
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 802 35
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,450 30
- Saying goodbye 367 12
- Tax on private fuel for own car 184 5
- Is it possible to retrospectively change the tax year that dividends were paid. 329 16
- Sportman claiming for training kit 980 11
- Flat rate scheme 144 3
- Drop box Storage 178 3
- Is this fraud? 240 4
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 270 13
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,174 413
- Has HMRC got powers to do this? 615 4
- Furnished lettings criteria 103 1
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 406 5
- SAGE TRANSACTIONS DATA 111 2
- Pension Contributions Relief 363 11
- Recovering VAT on property purchase 104 1
- Tax on interest received from insurance company 203 2
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 304 1
- Naming new company 182 4
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,269
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 452
- National Insurance 352
- Non Resident 265
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 259
- Franchise income and costs 238
- Hands on experience of Digita 193
- Employer's Helpline 144
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 136
- employment capital allowances 135