I am starting in practice, and just wondered if anyone has, or knows where to get a template for an engagement letter.
I can then change it to be appropriate for me, but would be grateful for any help that you might be able to provide.
Thank you in advance.
- New Starter Checklist 244 9
- Meal Allowance - Limited Company 409 7
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 751 22
- Goodwill complications 324 7
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 524 21
- TaxCalc Accounts production 221 3
- HMRC Distraint 218 2
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 191 2
- Will I need to resign? 643 9
- Old CGT loss 297 8
- What are the implications for a UK company director resident in Canada 112 3
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 361 8
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 425 7
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 1,038 16
- How to explain this to someone 222 1
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,420 20
- UK Pension Income For Non-Residents 146 5
- Should Nominal Ledger be given to new accountant 638 15
- Charges for VAT MOSS 225 1
- Limited company purchase of property 509 4