EOY Summary and IR35 question
I'm looking at completing the EOY summary for payroll and the question has changed slightly regarding service companies and IR35.
We used to tick Yes to Service Company but No to operating under IR35 however this is now amalgamated into one question.
If I have a one director/shareholder company who does 100% of the work, he used to be classed as a Service Comapny. Does not mean he needs to operate IR35 though. Therefore I cannot answer this question accurately. What is the solution please?
- last minute request 354 4
- Xerocon 2016 858 15
- 64-8's amazingly quick 76 3
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 277 3
- Personal Tax 307 9
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,214 46
- Practical experience 879 16
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,895 41
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 259 2
- Mortgage Reference 230 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 188 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 444 9
- VAT 313 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 256 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 236 1
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 85 1
- Cash gift from India 515 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 90 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 503 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 159 2