ESC C16 before 1st March
I have a client company who has in excess of £25k to distribute on closing their company, which has ceased trading.
Having not applied for C16 before, and now being constrained by the 1st March 2012 deadline (when the distribution cap of £25,000 comes into play) I want to ensure I'm not missing anything.
Am I right in thinking that as long as the reserves in the company are distributed before the 1st March, and as long as we apply for C16 clearance before then, we will be ok? Do we need to know how much the distribution will be?
The CT won't be paid before 1st March (unless we can get the accounts done by then) but will be paid shortly afterwards.
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 111 4
- Business lending another business money (UK) 302 9
- Manufacturer cashback on fixed asset purchase 23 1
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 257 7
- Family Partnership 281 9
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 173 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 190 6
- Business trips - director and family 415 3
- Signed accounts for bank 661 15
- flat rate scheme 2,370 50
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 167 2
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 326 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 178 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 87 2
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 848 12
- Deferring dividends on paper 198 5
- VAT Query on new build 123 1
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 114 1
- P11D Car Value 273 6
- NOVA declaration 112 1