Estate Agent commission charged to Swiss customer
My client, an estate agent based in UK has just sold a property and has earned a six figure commission. The customer (who will pay the commission) is based in Switzerland, which I believe is not in the EU.
Should UK vat be charged by my client?
My thoughts are that no Vat is chargeable. But would be grateful for confirmation.
- Amend a 2010/11 return 33 1
- Advanced SMP, but employee returns to work early 135 1
- How to deal with prior year error 103 2
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 493 19
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,310 33
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,050 19
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,020 20
- Tax Calculations 647 10
- Tax Fines - HMRC 370 4
- VAT - Check on clients business 574 24
- Exemption from CGT 201 2
- VAT Registration 209 3
- Digita Users - Can you please confirm? 457 14
- Autumn statement predictions 402 8
- ACCA Practising Certificate Holder 291 4
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 167 3
- Moneysoft error 421 7
- Repaying Directors loan by transferring an asset 643 26
- New client wants to submit tax returns from 06/07 to date, how many years can actually be submitted? 461 3
- Employer Pension Contribution 200 1