If a company has produced an event in Italy and part of the cost for an event is the hire of the venue - restraunt/gallery etc.
From my recollection the equivalent VAT shoyuld be charged as the normal rules do not apply to land.
Is this still the case? Or should they not be charged the VAT in the first place.
If VAT is charged, can this be claimed back on the ec vat refund claim or does it fall outside of this and you can not have the vat back on venue hire?
If you can point me in the right direction or have the answer that would be great.
- How to avoid PAYE Registeration 83 2
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 181 7
- Director's current account - fuel costs and expenses 229 8
- Payroo Employer allowance query 239 8
- Enforcing A CCJ 356 7
- RTI 'Late Filing' & paying employees in arrears 112 1
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 172 2
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 297 5
- Comapny valuation qualifications 130 2
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 438 5
- Director's tax return 385 8
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 171 3
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,117 34
- Flat rate vat 215 2
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 188 5
- Coming in from the cold 369 3
- Splitting the tax year 183 2
- P11d & Medical Ins 217 2
- Should design costs be capitalised? 184 4
- Submitting tax return 221 1
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 813
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 559
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 429
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 311
- Free Tax Legislation? 285
- Director Loan account operation 264
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 254
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 252
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 233
- Paye procedures for CVA 171