If a company has produced an event in Italy and part of the cost for an event is the hire of the venue - restraunt/gallery etc.
From my recollection the equivalent VAT shoyuld be charged as the normal rules do not apply to land.
Is this still the case? Or should they not be charged the VAT in the first place.
If VAT is charged, can this be claimed back on the ec vat refund claim or does it fall outside of this and you can not have the vat back on venue hire?
If you can point me in the right direction or have the answer that would be great.
- cost of moving out for a few weeks 244 9
- Tax question about small group and how to set up 220 14
- Accounting Practice acting as an employment agency 193 10
- Incorporation Relief 81 1
- What type of Trust? 138 3
- What is 'an asset' for A/A+B CGT? 125 5
- OBK 572 19
- Instant CPD offer 120 2
- Dividend in specie 114 2
- Investor exit 102 2
- VAT on imports and the Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 89 2
- Withholding Tax - Invoicing Ecuador 156 4
- Flat Rate Scheme - Joining date 76 1
- Auto-Enrolment 3,714 175
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,749 26
- Sage error message 149 2
- Partially exempt? 178 5
- Twenty signs your practice is bad at tax 526 5
- Mileage claim 262 9
- Proof of Delivery 261 8
- Skandia using wrong address 464
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 269
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 264
- Employee rewards 256
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 216
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 208
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 207
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 190
- Etax Australian 165
- Annual Management Charge Rebates and Self Assessment Tax Return 152