If a company has produced an event in Italy and part of the cost for an event is the hire of the venue - restraunt/gallery etc.
From my recollection the equivalent VAT shoyuld be charged as the normal rules do not apply to land.
Is this still the case? Or should they not be charged the VAT in the first place.
If VAT is charged, can this be claimed back on the ec vat refund claim or does it fall outside of this and you can not have the vat back on venue hire?
If you can point me in the right direction or have the answer that would be great.
- semi retirement 169 4
- ATT Exam Question 190 6
- FPS responses ... 121 4
- shareholder remuneration 198 9
- Help with small charity CT600 please!! 302 3
- How does one compete? 313 6
- Where has Portia gone? 9,031 144
- proposed dividends 279 16
- Ouch. Those penalties sting 833 14
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 1,460 28
- Dividend and pension with no salary 421 4
- NICs and director salary if receiving pension 96 1
- Vat on solicitors charges 320 7
- What does PITA mean? 703 17
- VATable supplies 131 3
- VAT within EC 94 2
- Should small companies be audited? 1,048 42
- CIS? 274 7
- CGT base cost 430 15
- Late leaver notification 298 5
- Sanzar 469
- Digital marketing focus group 387
- Sage troubleshooting for employee who has previously claimed SMP 360
- Continuity Agreement 306
- Are commercial mortgage cashbacks subject to Corporation Tax ? 292
- Sainsbury's mangement 291
- Avanti Accounts 280
- Buyback 272
- Entrepreneurs' relief (ER) for EMI shares 214
- Iris and Miicrosoft 365 183