If a company has produced an event in Italy and part of the cost for an event is the hire of the venue - restraunt/gallery etc.
From my recollection the equivalent VAT shoyuld be charged as the normal rules do not apply to land.
Is this still the case? Or should they not be charged the VAT in the first place.
If VAT is charged, can this be claimed back on the ec vat refund claim or does it fall outside of this and you can not have the vat back on venue hire?
If you can point me in the right direction or have the answer that would be great.
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 986 29
- Accounts submitted to a the charities comission 59 1
- Project being run jointly 190 3
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 298 4
- Companies House 586 9
- Dress code 365 12
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 120 1
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 322 11
- Where to start to get any of jobs in Finance and Accounting Industry 725 9
- How much did you pay for your website 1,426 25
- What would you do in this situation? 602 13
- Help Required 384 10
- directors control and tax problems 251 5
- Fastest Software 796 13
- What's in a name ? 359 5
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 279 4
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 462 15
- Bulk Invoicing 186 6
- Travel and Substinance expenses while abroad 173 3
- Self Employed Self Assessment: Capital Allowance and Car Lease/HP 255 2
- CTA study material 712
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 434
- Employment related securities question 273
- AIM Stocks and IHT 251
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 207
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 203
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax consultancy 2014 203
- Expat pension contributions? 194
- Trust for Employee 194
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 164