If a company has produced an event in Italy and part of the cost for an event is the hire of the venue - restraunt/gallery etc.
From my recollection the equivalent VAT shoyuld be charged as the normal rules do not apply to land.
Is this still the case? Or should they not be charged the VAT in the first place.
If VAT is charged, can this be claimed back on the ec vat refund claim or does it fall outside of this and you can not have the vat back on venue hire?
If you can point me in the right direction or have the answer that would be great.
- valuation of vehicles 196 12
- Money Laundering Manual 176 4
- directors loan 81 4
- Is there no lower level to the work a lawyer would take on. 547 17
- RTI Mess 466 9
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 334 13
- Mortgage Interest - Tax Deductible 325 3
- Scientist switch to accountancy - work experience? 970 27
- CIS not deducted 230 4
- Business only use of company car 527 20
- Penalties for late PAYE scheme 111 1
- Paying PAYE by Direct Debit 485 17
- Worst corporate entertaining events? 1,063 8
- Sage Accounts in a mess 460 9
- New Company reviews please 367 9
- Buy to let investors and the budget changes. 431 6
- Tax efficient vehicle 607 11
- CGT on Let Property 200 3
- How best to split income on a Buy To Let - married. How do you decide beneficial ownership 380 6
- Dormant company late with their CH submission 459 13
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 269
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 234
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 229
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 207
- Expenses Software 184
- Any thoughts on Capium? 183
- VAT FRS percentage for sales person? 173
- cgt quoted shares losses 169
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 168
- auto enrolment 167