If a company has produced an event in Italy and part of the cost for an event is the hire of the venue - restraunt/gallery etc.
From my recollection the equivalent VAT shoyuld be charged as the normal rules do not apply to land.
Is this still the case? Or should they not be charged the VAT in the first place.
If VAT is charged, can this be claimed back on the ec vat refund claim or does it fall outside of this and you can not have the vat back on venue hire?
If you can point me in the right direction or have the answer that would be great.
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 263 10
- Interest relief before property is rented out 120 2
- Dividend 322 6
- FRS and Debtors 148 2
- What's in a name ? 527 6
- Helping out a friend 424 8
- Problem with CT600 return boxes AC229 & AC230 (Accelerated capital allowances) 225 7
- Use of Home for Sole Trader 406 5
- ACCA practice certificates 323 4
- Dress code 839 21
- How much did you pay for your website 1,552 26
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 1,273 36
- Umbrella Companies 260 3
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 263 4
- Tax on grant a lease - no proceeds 173 2
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax Consultancy 2014 513 3
- What would you do in this situation? 815 15
- Accounts submitted to a the charities comission 320 5
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 595 16
- Project being run jointly 264 3
- CTA study material 736
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 457
- Employment related securities question 294
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 289
- AIM Stocks and IHT 264
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 239
- Expat pension contributions? 227
- Trust for Employee 221
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 212
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 138