If a company has produced an event in Italy and part of the cost for an event is the hire of the venue - restraunt/gallery etc.
From my recollection the equivalent VAT shoyuld be charged as the normal rules do not apply to land.
Is this still the case? Or should they not be charged the VAT in the first place.
If VAT is charged, can this be claimed back on the ec vat refund claim or does it fall outside of this and you can not have the vat back on venue hire?
If you can point me in the right direction or have the answer that would be great.
- Easy way to not pay tax 43 1
- VAT on Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2009 180 1
- Surcharges on very late VAT 210 3
- Should I pass on my HMRC login 428 11
- If an invoice is sent and paid does a contract exist 257 10
- Using a Business broker to sell a clients Company.....??? 118 2
- Was I rude 804 20
- Need qualification back due to clients' banks needing my references 304 9
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 216 8
- IRIS Open Books problem 292 1
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 294 7
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 202 6
- Non-compete agreement 186 1
- Expenses claim for non employee 202 1
- Any views 741 1
- IRIS Practice Management 151 2
- Non Registered trader selling to Malta 113 2
- Pre- trading Expenses 106 1
- Dividend payments and shareholdings 180 3
- Corporation tax due date confusion 311 4
- Skandia using wrong address 1,486
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 824
- International interest certificate 448
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 423
- Sale of business 396
- NOVA 295
- farming-related R & D tax relief claims 208
- Bonus Bonds 179
- Management expenses for investment company 176
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 169