If a company has produced an event in Italy and part of the cost for an event is the hire of the venue - restraunt/gallery etc.
From my recollection the equivalent VAT shoyuld be charged as the normal rules do not apply to land.
Is this still the case? Or should they not be charged the VAT in the first place.
If VAT is charged, can this be claimed back on the ec vat refund claim or does it fall outside of this and you can not have the vat back on venue hire?
If you can point me in the right direction or have the answer that would be great.
- Company asserts 97 1
- VAT on unused stock 57 1
- When to recover vat on bad debts 132 4
- Can't find a good web address 174 3
- Sage Line 50 - create custom remittance advices 185 7
- Timesheet and travel expenses software for engineering consultants 207 5
- effective advertising 248 6
- Nominal Code for Car lease? 190 8
- Software recommendations 314 2
- Cloud Based Software recommendations please 156 3
- Edible spam? 804 16
- I'm thinking of moving to Ireland 308 5
- Put fees on website 298 6
- Director resignation 233 4
- s75 ICTA88 Management expenses - idiots guide 1,555 27
- Mobile phone and P11D 1,335 4
- Sigma Red 1,421 3
- CIS Software Recommendations 346 5
- VAT on medical/care services? 116 2
- Definition of "relative" in benefits code 197 2
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 480
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 466
- WIP Software 338
- No payroll scheme in place 292
- Is there anything wrong with this? 260
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 255
- Small Part Disposal of Property 230
- Uncommercial property business 229
- Apple Employees - RSU vesting and tax witheld 194
- SA Penalty 186