If a company has produced an event in Italy and part of the cost for an event is the hire of the venue - restraunt/gallery etc.
From my recollection the equivalent VAT shoyuld be charged as the normal rules do not apply to land.
Is this still the case? Or should they not be charged the VAT in the first place.
If VAT is charged, can this be claimed back on the ec vat refund claim or does it fall outside of this and you can not have the vat back on venue hire?
If you can point me in the right direction or have the answer that would be great.
- Childcare voucher schemes 228 9
- HMRC filing meltdown? 306 11
- IHT and US resident 19 1
- What sectors to target? 560 29
- closing limited company 47 1
- Limited Companies Merger 195 6
- Incidental costs of Acquisition for inherited property/shares 121 1
- Why do I do this every year 181 4
- Practice management 354 7
- IHT and cash gifts 229 5
- HMRC Sends Derbyshire pensioner Doug Yeomans tax demand for £4.7 BILLION! 474 13
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 1,553 42
- Capital allowances in first basis period 230 1
- UKBA financial requirements for spouse visa 211 18
- eBay trading 218 4
- The Copyright Licensing Agency 253 10
- Self assesment online 905 10
- Previous auditor threatening to sue our firm for unpaid fees 1,118 46
- childcare 103 3
- Rent a room scheme query. 138 2
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 921
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 639
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 592
- Latest phishing scam 572
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 406
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 303
- Scratch Head 228
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 223
- Sabbatical payments 191
- Negligible Value Claim 165