If a company has produced an event in Italy and part of the cost for an event is the hire of the venue - restraunt/gallery etc.
From my recollection the equivalent VAT shoyuld be charged as the normal rules do not apply to land.
Is this still the case? Or should they not be charged the VAT in the first place.
If VAT is charged, can this be claimed back on the ec vat refund claim or does it fall outside of this and you can not have the vat back on venue hire?
If you can point me in the right direction or have the answer that would be great.
- CIS 209 8
- Accountancy packages for FRS 102 180 5
- Tax relief on investmement in holding company 43 3
- FRS 102 and loans from a director 342 2
- Pension Contributions Relief 162 7
- Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP) 185 13
- VAT1 Form- Question 7 153 6
- Professional Indemnity Insurance 646 18
- About to buy a block of fees. Any advice? 1,481 7
- Any Scottish members out there? 9,894 356
- Lexis Nexis 3 Month Cancellation Notice 156 3
- How to cancel a partnership registration for self assessment 187 9
- VAT registration for self employed dentist??? 393 11
- UTR reallocated by HMRC 332 5
- Sportman claiming for training kit 361 8
- where has the honest passion to help gone..??? 1,174 21
- Would Director's dividends on non-voting C shares risk being classed as "earnings" for NIC purposes? 346 4
- Why Shoebuy Coupon Shopping Made Easy With These Expert Tips? 201 5
- Penalties for non-filing of EC Sales List 154 2
- PAYE 127 1
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,213
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 420
- National Insurance 322
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 318
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 245
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 238
- Non Resident 237
- Franchise income and costs 216
- A question for the payroll-only bureau's out there 215
- Hands on experience of Digita 145