If a company has produced an event in Italy and part of the cost for an event is the hire of the venue - restraunt/gallery etc.
From my recollection the equivalent VAT shoyuld be charged as the normal rules do not apply to land.
Is this still the case? Or should they not be charged the VAT in the first place.
If VAT is charged, can this be claimed back on the ec vat refund claim or does it fall outside of this and you can not have the vat back on venue hire?
If you can point me in the right direction or have the answer that would be great.
- 2 companies, one payroll 118 3
- Director Liability 32 1
- Freelance/Employee 355 9
- Salary Sacrifice andy subsistence payments 127 4
- How do I answer a W-8BEN-E question (USA IRS) 377 4
- exemptions from CIS 235 6
- Directors exempt from AE? 557 10
- Finding mobile numbers for clients we have lost contact with 76 1
- Volontaire International en Entreprise (VIE) 182 5
- Xero Pain Points 632 20
- Impairment in value of subsidiary - allowable? 263 13
- The importance of Grammar 1,732 52
- Client Require Tax Return and Profit and Loss for Housing Benefit claim 214 2
- VAT - How hard is it? 1,671 56
- Tax Implications on Child Benefits 384 3
- How much do you pay for Xero? 293 3
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 597 23
- Cut-off accounting question 393 8
- VAT reverse charge on consulting from EC 112 2
- VAT Reclaim 209 7
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 393
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 349
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 333
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 313
- Electric Car 265
- S222 Charge 230
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 226
- Company Structure 206
- IP trans to holding company 169
- Travel and Subsistence Expenses 168