If a company has produced an event in Italy and part of the cost for an event is the hire of the venue - restraunt/gallery etc.
From my recollection the equivalent VAT shoyuld be charged as the normal rules do not apply to land.
Is this still the case? Or should they not be charged the VAT in the first place.
If VAT is charged, can this be claimed back on the ec vat refund claim or does it fall outside of this and you can not have the vat back on venue hire?
If you can point me in the right direction or have the answer that would be great.
- Missed Student Loan Contributions 19 1
- VAT on garage rent 340 15
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 301 4
- VAT codes In Sage. Am I correct? 178 1
- RTI 151 5
- Altered PAYE cheque 286 7
- Am i Liable? 269 8
- directors overdrawn loan account 107 2
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 779 11
- Giving a seminar 560 31
- Does buying a block of fees qualify as goodwill 153 1
- Tax deductable portion of home rental cost 224 10
- Incorrect Generic non-filing notice 108 1
- Added years superannuation 81 2
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 211 1
- JIEB Exams 148 1
- Christmas party 150 1
- Checking a contract 309 8
- Flat Rate Scheme 316 15
- deleting customers on Sage 50 173 7
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,222
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 612
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 410
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 317
- Alphabet shares 195
- Agent fees to sell business 194
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 192
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 185
- Office recharges 154
- Tax position on lease extension 144