Even I'm not THAT good.....
Now I appreciate I am indeed superman (I'm not).
I have special powers (I don't).
I can leap tall buildings (I can't)
and I have x-ray vision (I do actually);
however, I'm due to collect the book-keeping work from a client today to do the year end accounts to 30.11.2011 and was asked "can you give me the year end accounts when you collect the paperwork?".........
Obviously my super-powers and reputation precede me.
Anyway, must fly.
- Disengaging a client who uses our office as a registered office address 770 19
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 926 53
- Go Cardless 242 8
- business entertaining deductibility 98 1
- Self assessment tax arrears 91 2
- R & D 93 3
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 213 1
- Shareholder/Directors termination payments 61 1
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 100 2
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 132 3
- Payroll software with annual pay period? 118 1
- New Business Registration 206 5
- Audit rules 132 3
- Hosted email exchange 118 4
- Excel formula for UK corporation tax including losses 136 1
- G P life time allowance 107 3
- Why will HMRC not code out my client's £1,730 underpayment for 12/13 364 11
- Bringing money to Uk 206 3
- How can I tell what returns are outstanding on HMRC online? 122 1
- Accounting for investment club gains 107 2
- Xtuple 499
- Qtac payroll for bureau 332
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 276
- Industrial & Provident Societies 273
- Mehjoo 217
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 215
- New strategic report 168
- Domain name sale and limited company 154
- South African Government Pension 148
- CIS schemes 143