Even I'm not THAT good.....
Now I appreciate I am indeed superman (I'm not).
I have special powers (I don't).
I can leap tall buildings (I can't)
and I have x-ray vision (I do actually);
however, I'm due to collect the book-keeping work from a client today to do the year end accounts to 30.11.2011 and was asked "can you give me the year end accounts when you collect the paperwork?".........
Obviously my super-powers and reputation precede me.
Anyway, must fly.
- Disclosure of pending convertible loan notes? 204 10
- Standard 'email' template system 841 14
- New Client in dispute with old accountant 419 9
- Any Scottish members out there? 7,547 283
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,001 14
- How to complete annual VAT return online? 199 4
- Irish VAT Deferred payment 67 1
- Circular shareholding 204 6
- Starting as sole trader from abroad 177 6
- business card address 271 8
- VAT relief eligibilty for charity buying minibus 208 2
- Declined for business bank account 175 4
- Loan to a related company 72 1
- Artificially reducing profits by bonus accrual 635 26
- Repairs after a rental business ends 323 10
- Can anyone recommend a good document scanner? 247 8
- property rental income split 115 1
- Expenses of overseas employment 132 2
- UK RESIDENT IN RECEIPT OF USA PENSION 100 1
- Payroll provider 165 5
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,110
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 363
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 299
- National Insurance 268
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 238
- Payments on account coded out?? 226
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 219
- Non Resident 185
- Franchise income and costs 174
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 170