Even I'm not THAT good.....
Now I appreciate I am indeed superman (I'm not).
I have special powers (I don't).
I can leap tall buildings (I can't)
and I have x-ray vision (I do actually);
however, I'm due to collect the book-keeping work from a client today to do the year end accounts to 30.11.2011 and was asked "can you give me the year end accounts when you collect the paperwork?".........
Obviously my super-powers and reputation precede me.
Anyway, must fly.
- CGT implications for gift of shares to connected person 184 8
- Directors loan accounts 158 5
- Allowable expenditure when claiming wear & tear 104 4
- Clearing payments on account/ Sage 50 23 1
- Can I zero rate the VAT? 182 4
- BTC Software 177 7
- Data Protection and emailing documents 1,174 18
- New Practice 329 18
- Change of director first name on Annual Return 93 1
- CGT on second home? 94 3
- Myfirmsapp 699 17
- Recommendations for payroll/AE software? 274 6
- Offshore company transferring assets to a UK individual. 208 6
- Feedback on Kashflow and VAT 64 1
- Sage reporting 59 2
- accounts & tax software for small accountancy firms 878 29
- Does anyone have a formula to compare employment to self-employment rates? 494 12
- Taxfiler V's BTC 682 25
- HMRC 2009/10 Return 268 4
- Goods Purchased for Rental 547 29
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 1,011
- International interest certificate 591
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 518
- NOVA 474
- Bonus Bonds 357
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 337
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 258
- Payment for Promotional Samples 232
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 225
- Quickbooks 2015 154