Even I'm not THAT good.....
Now I appreciate I am indeed superman (I'm not).
I have special powers (I don't).
I can leap tall buildings (I can't)
and I have x-ray vision (I do actually);
however, I'm due to collect the book-keeping work from a client today to do the year end accounts to 30.11.2011 and was asked "can you give me the year end accounts when you collect the paperwork?".........
Obviously my super-powers and reputation precede me.
Anyway, must fly.
- Where can I get the information for this 363 7
- BrightPay 361 9
- If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off against those profits to recover tax? 200 3
- CGT &LLP 76 2
- Am I at risk as an appointed Agent? 540 4
- Setting up an offshore company 100 1
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 185 16
- Secure document exchange 125 3
- Question for FreeAgent users 161 4
- Any way of declaring a variable dividend? 392 7
- break even point 169 5
- Charity recouping VAT via a separate company 114 3
- Fax to email providers 326 11
- Payroll software 243 11
- Ghost messages from HMRC...... 135 1
- Amending supplier account code in Sage 50 143 4
- How to issue shares to investors 93 1
- Expense management software 631 12
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,108 84
- Tax code 153 1