Even I'm not THAT good.....
Now I appreciate I am indeed superman (I'm not).
I have special powers (I don't).
I can leap tall buildings (I can't)
and I have x-ray vision (I do actually);
however, I'm due to collect the book-keeping work from a client today to do the year end accounts to 30.11.2011 and was asked "can you give me the year end accounts when you collect the paperwork?".........
Obviously my super-powers and reputation precede me.
Anyway, must fly.
- 27,000 Really? 337 15
- West Bromich Albion 65 1
- accounting entries for over payments 39 2
- EYU adjustment to 13/14 PAYE 61 1
- This is getting boring 268 9
- Legal title not in the company name 488 18
- Child tax credits 287 5
- VAT on printing when being a third party 49 1
- NALS Accountants Report 220 3
- VAT - Recharge 176 6
- Employment Allowance 319 5
- Farm barn lettings 62 1
- CIC Company 584 10
- transitioning payroll 320 9
- dividend proposals 222 5
- PPR exemption - can it be due on a bigger area than 0.5 hectares? 290 4
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 2,924 61
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,561 36
- simple one...capitalisation of legal fees on purchase of business 225 5
- Redundancy pay for directors? 564 14
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 627
- Cancelled 368
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 346
- Cancelled 316
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 293
- Probiz 278
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 246
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 238
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 209
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 180