Even I'm not THAT good.....
Now I appreciate I am indeed superman (I'm not).
I have special powers (I don't).
I can leap tall buildings (I can't)
and I have x-ray vision (I do actually);
however, I'm due to collect the book-keeping work from a client today to do the year end accounts to 30.11.2011 and was asked "can you give me the year end accounts when you collect the paperwork?".........
Obviously my super-powers and reputation precede me.
Anyway, must fly.
- Copy Wanted 600 1
- Might income tax be payable on these gifts? 37 2
- How Long does it take to get an Agent ID 50 2
- Private Residence Relief after gift 50 3
- Software 279 7
- Companies House late filing penalties 2,371 81
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 439 16
- Buy to let property : Is parking bay tax deductible ? 235 5
- When is golf coaching a vatable supply? 147 2
- Comany ceasing to trade 129 2
- French resident, split year & UK close company dividends 109 1
- Closing a limited company 162 5
- Rental Income for Child Benefit Charge 120 2
- Obtaining old payslips & correcting historic tax overpayment 122 3
- Window Comb Binder Cover 350 6
- Capital Gains on Residential Property 416 23
- Broadband costs 208 2
- Allocation of internal division of work - manger level 305 11
- Use of home deduction 454 14
- Non resident income. 217 11
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 851
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 535
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 506
- Latest phishing scam 392
- Entrepreneurs' relief 370
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 325
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 309
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 297
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 207
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 182