Even I'm not THAT good.....
Now I appreciate I am indeed superman (I'm not).
I have special powers (I don't).
I can leap tall buildings (I can't)
and I have x-ray vision (I do actually);
however, I'm due to collect the book-keeping work from a client today to do the year end accounts to 30.11.2011 and was asked "can you give me the year end accounts when you collect the paperwork?".........
Obviously my super-powers and reputation precede me.
Anyway, must fly.
- Dividend payment date 1,876 33
- Hollyoaks cast - changes due to Social Security Regulations 2,703 18
- Garage Conversion -Ltd Company Office 124 2
- Proceeds of Overseas Property Sale - Any Tax Implications 133 5
- Director hired as an individual 73 2
- Real names 529 20
- VAT charge needed on van sale? 98 2
- Company Secretarial Software 1,283 27
- Agricultural Land Hold Over and Roll Over 92 2
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 200 2
- Taxfiler - is it really good? 184 6
- Tax relief on licence costs 119 1
- Who owns the data 227 3
- Clarification over - VAT Box 8 - Flat rate scheme 158 5
- Sole Trader Fees 120 1
- Loan interest rental property 193 5
- Theatre as charitable company 48 1
- Peer to Peer lending 140 5
- What's the plural? 675 14
- Well well well 261 2
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 569
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 434
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 336
- IFA incorporation 312
- Mortgage interest claim on Buy to let hic up 300
- Can the receivers fees be allowed for tax? 296
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 251
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 240
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 233
- Sorry ignore me 229