Even I'm not THAT good.....
Now I appreciate I am indeed superman (I'm not).
I have special powers (I don't).
I can leap tall buildings (I can't)
and I have x-ray vision (I do actually);
however, I'm due to collect the book-keeping work from a client today to do the year end accounts to 30.11.2011 and was asked "can you give me the year end accounts when you collect the paperwork?".........
Obviously my super-powers and reputation precede me.
Anyway, must fly.
- Treatment of private ambulances on introduction to business 110 4
- New Company reviews please 606 16
- Is there no lower level to the work a lawyer would take on. 1,062 33
- Business only use of company car 736 27
- Voluntary Disclosure 375 8
- Gift to son by parents 112 1
- valuation of vehicles 485 19
- How to revise RTI for Moneysoft 280 4
- Director Salaries - Sole Director Limited Company who is also employed elsewhere 159 1
- Ethical Issues / Conflict of Interest 384 3
- Mortgage Interest - Tax Deductible 458 4
- BTC is slow 300 3
- Director registration for SA question 526 17
- Issues with freelancer taking zero salary from limited company 455 6
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 515 22
- Dormant company late with their CH submission 524 14
- Penalties for late PAYE scheme 357 4
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 347 4
- VAT with Russia 276 2
- VAT FRS percentage for sales person? 241 4
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 316
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 256
- Any thoughts on Capium? 256
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 247
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 226
- auto enrolment 199
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 185
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 170
- How to account for investment in JV? 164
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 158