Even I'm not THAT good.....
Now I appreciate I am indeed superman (I'm not).
I have special powers (I don't).
I can leap tall buildings (I can't)
and I have x-ray vision (I do actually);
however, I'm due to collect the book-keeping work from a client today to do the year end accounts to 30.11.2011 and was asked "can you give me the year end accounts when you collect the paperwork?".........
Obviously my super-powers and reputation precede me.
Anyway, must fly.
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 109 6
- Vat code for journal entries of director's expenses 76 1
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 703 27
- VAT code for invoice from not VAT registered company 224 4
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 71 5
- Accounting for a finance lease 107 4
- SA302's anyone?? 474 16
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 1,559 41
- Renting for military reasons 132 2
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 266 7
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 1,475 18
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 168 8
- Moneysoft Payroll Windows 8.1 Woes - Help! 1,027 18
- Deed of variation on a will & effect on tax returns 101 2
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 111 1
- do i pay vat when buying a business 491 25
- Auto enrolment for one or two director companies 1,974 30
- Tax status of prizes 313 17
- Clogged Losses 246 4
- Import Sales Invoices into Sage Instant 310 5
- Skandia using wrong address 1,614
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 894
- International interest certificate 503
- NOVA 366
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 277
- Bonus Bonds 257
- Management expenses for investment company 257
- Help with tax codes on Sage 204
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 168
- tax on apprenticeship income 163