Even I'm not THAT good.....
Now I appreciate I am indeed superman (I'm not).
I have special powers (I don't).
I can leap tall buildings (I can't)
and I have x-ray vision (I do actually);
however, I'm due to collect the book-keeping work from a client today to do the year end accounts to 30.11.2011 and was asked "can you give me the year end accounts when you collect the paperwork?".........
Obviously my super-powers and reputation precede me.
Anyway, must fly.
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 679 19
- Marriage Allowance 165 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,043 12
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 334 4
- S455 and February year ends 221 7
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 380 9
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,237 32
- HMRC having technical difficulties 768 18
- Closing down loss-making company 402 5
- S.455 Tax again 265 3
- New Build 321 2
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 362 4
- Mortgage Reference 771 10
- RTI offline? 159 1
- Right To Manage Company 253 4
- Day allowance working in Qatar 152 1
- Giving shares away 318 6
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 615 5
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 261 5
- Where to post pension on sa100 202 4