Even I'm not THAT good.....
Now I appreciate I am indeed superman (I'm not).
I have special powers (I don't).
I can leap tall buildings (I can't)
and I have x-ray vision (I do actually);
however, I'm due to collect the book-keeping work from a client today to do the year end accounts to 30.11.2011 and was asked "can you give me the year end accounts when you collect the paperwork?".........
Obviously my super-powers and reputation precede me.
Anyway, must fly.
- option to tax 173 1
- Share of profits from building society 27 1
- B2B vat in the EU 58 1
- VAT on deposits 172 1
- sage vat journal 49 1
- Why should I retain membership? 2,567 44
- Coding Notice 69 1
- Free invoicing software 92 2
- Stamp duty on multiple property transaction 294 17
- New business - journal entries 215 15
- BTL property solely in wife's name - can she split rental income with husband? 540 15
- CIS deductions against the wrong UTR 241 7
- Looking for BIK v mileage comparison software 159 2
- Capitalised professional fees - with no corresponding asset 401 4
- 100% Annual investment allowance on luxury cars 666 17
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 342 4
- Trade name 86 1
- Resident Landlord Expenses 182 6
- Samadian effect on self employed student support workers 122 3
- Employee shareholder contracts 106 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 742
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 700
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 376
- Social investment tax relief 196
- Digita Hosted Software 189
- Call Centre Data Costs 186
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 150
- Travel costs and contractors 140
- Certificates of tax deposit 124
- Petrol station franchise and VAT 123