Even I'm not THAT good.....
Now I appreciate I am indeed superman (I'm not).
I have special powers (I don't).
I can leap tall buildings (I can't)
and I have x-ray vision (I do actually);
however, I'm due to collect the book-keeping work from a client today to do the year end accounts to 30.11.2011 and was asked "can you give me the year end accounts when you collect the paperwork?".........
Obviously my super-powers and reputation precede me.
Anyway, must fly.
- Follower cases 536 2
- Management Company Setup Structure as Limited Company 258 5
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 182 3
- PAYE coding out 85 2
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 676 23
- LIVE chat, starting now 424 2
- Late Registration for VAT 414 12
- WHY AREN'T DWP RULES THE SAME BOTH WAYS ROUND 363 5
- TheTax Donut 1,107 1
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 139 3
- Can S455 tax repaid 88 2
- VAT avoidance? 86 1
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 264 6
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 690 10
- How to explain this to someone 363 2
- Register for self assessment again as LLP member? 67 2
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) pension module 701 5
- TaxCalc Accounts production 297 4
- Old CGT loss 351 10
- ACCA - still making me laugh 329 2
- Hive up 454
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 420
- corporate hierarchy 408
- Advice - 231
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 204
- Amortisation of Goodwill 199
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 187
- WWOOFers 183
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 167
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 165