Even I'm not THAT good.....
Now I appreciate I am indeed superman (I'm not).
I have special powers (I don't).
I can leap tall buildings (I can't)
and I have x-ray vision (I do actually);
however, I'm due to collect the book-keeping work from a client today to do the year end accounts to 30.11.2011 and was asked "can you give me the year end accounts when you collect the paperwork?".........
Obviously my super-powers and reputation precede me.
Anyway, must fly.
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 666 17
- incorrect old p60 79 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 466 4
- VAT on new builds 101 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 337 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 112 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 103 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 115 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,807 26
- Missing tax return 147 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 915 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 272 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 154 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 549 18
- Physiotherapy 235 3
- Inflation and fees 1,211 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 156 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 276 8
- CGT help please 140 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 342 7