Even I'm not THAT good.....
Now I appreciate I am indeed superman (I'm not).
I have special powers (I don't).
I can leap tall buildings (I can't)
and I have x-ray vision (I do actually);
however, I'm due to collect the book-keeping work from a client today to do the year end accounts to 30.11.2011 and was asked "can you give me the year end accounts when you collect the paperwork?".........
Obviously my super-powers and reputation precede me.
Anyway, must fly.
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 136 5
- See you all on the other side 359 6
- 12Pay 121 2
- dividends 128 2
- R&D 147 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,003 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 285 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 186 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 136 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 378 5
- Seeking a tax case 364 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 247 4
- Companies house strike off 188 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 168 2
- Moving to the cloud 639 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 162 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 754 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 150 4
- BTC vs Digita 996 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 337 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 525
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 396
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 355
- IRIS and FRS 102 328
- Capitalising Finance Lease 294
- USA help 291
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 253
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 245
- Capital gains on rental property 231
- Sage Coretime 219