Even I'm not THAT good.....
Now I appreciate I am indeed superman (I'm not).
I have special powers (I don't).
I can leap tall buildings (I can't)
and I have x-ray vision (I do actually);
however, I'm due to collect the book-keeping work from a client today to do the year end accounts to 30.11.2011 and was asked "can you give me the year end accounts when you collect the paperwork?".........
Obviously my super-powers and reputation precede me.
Anyway, must fly.
- PPR election - what do you think? 217 7
- Starting an accountancy practice for bachelors? 98 3
- Comments on this scenario 108 2
- Concerned about RTI 2014 2,636 67
- Penalties 110 1
- SAGE con 221 4
- rates of pay query 217 3
- Dormant company owns shares in another company 86 2
- Recommendation for a good website on exchange rate forecast 138 10
- Pension contributions higher rate extension? 198 1
- Trading Structure / Illegal Trading 106 1
- Overpayment relief claim 153 5
- Charity reserves 130 3
- Have i messed up? 669 10
- Year end 362 4
- Test purchases in VAT enquiries 221 3
- Related Parties Note 419 9
- Annual Investment Allowance (AIA) 107 1
- Where can I get Quickbooks help 129 4
- loss on carbon credits 111 2
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,013
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 550
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 362
- Tax efficient holding company structure 288
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 276
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 214
- Charge out rates in London? 210
- Personal consumption by landlord 183
- Interest on Loan to a Company 174
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 150