Excel 2010 Email Question
I am hoping someone can help me.
I have excel 2010 and would like to send a worksheet as the body of an email. This was straight forward in 2003 but has now been changed in 2010.
I know it was hidden and so have added it back to the menu, the function works fine if they worksheet is saved as the 2010 format but what I need to do is send a 2003 format worksheet as the body of the email in 2010 version.
Is this possible?
Thank you for your help in advance.
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 700 21
- Year end 192 3
- tax credits 171 7
- Victor Meldrew morning 977 16
- Foreign income for self employed 148 2
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 269 9
- LLP - Member leaving 161 6
- what time is it ? 127 2
- Error in 11-12 return done by previous accountant, do we have to offer them to correct or can I do and client reclaim cost 278 9
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 1,071 14
- Tax Return Deadlines 231 4
- accruals and prepayments please help anyone out there 583 21
- How would you account for warranty? 166 4
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 407 22
- Sweet Tooth 206 6
- CA self-employed income below personal allowance 187 2
- trading or dormant 126 2
- Goodwill ammortisation 141 1
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 577 11
- Can rental income ever be trading income? 280 3
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 882
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 520
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 332
- How to format a stock book 313
- Tax efficient holding company structure 247
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 243
- Investment property company accounts template 227
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 220
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 193
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 170