I am preparing charts for an AGM.
The first one is to show Total Funds over the last 4 years.
I have the EXcel sheet with the year (formatted) in on row, and the Total Funds in the row beneath.
When I convert to a chart, the years are reversed, so that 2012 appears last, instead of first.
Can anytone help on this please.
- The stupidity continues 2,221 99
- Landlord probs - IHT, CGT and cashflow 103 2
- Clearbooks - creating a HP Account 175 7
- Pension Fund Audit for HMRC form APSS106 - suggested program? 33 1
- Excel file Corrupted 97 3
- Benefit in kind but no salary 97 2
- Ishares Ftse 100 (ETF) -Ireland 111 1
- Marketing and email surprises 488 10
- Cis refund for company 157 3
- 45p mileage - stupid question 364 4
- Sage Line 50 - create custom remittance advices 136 1
- Taxable turnover for VAT registration 201 8
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 2,470 27
- PRR and Letting relief 105 2
- Do I need to make a P11D provision in Accs? 152 2
- CGT on transfer of property 260 15
- Capital Event? 150 4
- Transfer of property to director & shareholder 96 1
- Xero Training 350 2
- Gift of asset between couple living as husband and wife 149 1
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 456
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 449
- WIP Software 317
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 301
- No payroll scheme in place 255
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 250
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 229
- Is there anything wrong with this? 226
- Small Part Disposal of Property 209
- Uncommercial property business 202