I am preparing charts for an AGM.
The first one is to show Total Funds over the last 4 years.
I have the EXcel sheet with the year (formatted) in on row, and the Total Funds in the row beneath.
When I convert to a chart, the years are reversed, so that 2012 appears last, instead of first.
Can anytone help on this please.
- ACCA - still making me laugh 405 3
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 225 1
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 290 11
- Tax return software for remote working 447 4
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 470 9
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 778 24
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 398 9
- WHY AREN'T DWP RULES THE SAME BOTH WAYS ROUND 435 9
- How to purchase business premises? 122 2
- Will I need to resign? 783 10
- Childcare vouchers 135 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 266 5
- Management Company Setup Structure as Limited Company 294 6
- VAT avoidance? 205 4
- Can S455 tax repaid 173 3
- PAYE coding out 163 3
- Follower cases 569 2
- LIVE chat, starting now 450 2
- Late Registration for VAT 448 12
- TheTax Donut 1,143 1
- Hive up 467
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 432
- corporate hierarchy 413
- Advice - 241
- Amortisation of Goodwill 211
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 197
- WWOOFers 192
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 173
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 172
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 168