I am preparing charts for an AGM.
The first one is to show Total Funds over the last 4 years.
I have the EXcel sheet with the year (formatted) in on row, and the Total Funds in the row beneath.
When I convert to a chart, the years are reversed, so that 2012 appears last, instead of first.
Can anytone help on this please.
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 394 23
- Withholding of tax 56 1
- Working out a daily rate 22 1
- Payroll dates 49 4
- Auto enrolment 1,176 12
- missing 894 20
- Self-employed b/f losses 115 3
- Santander Scrip Dividend Scheme 64 1
- are receipts needed? 109 4
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 501 16
- sole trader - operating under cis 181 4
- Claiming VAT and missing receipts 129 7
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 2,780 61
- Partnership merger 79 1
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 705 25
- Know it alls (who don't) 832 19
- VAT on motor expenses 994 36
- Incorporation with pending court case 173 3
- Reposted question 153 2
- VAT reports on trade debtors and trade creditors 264 7
- Skandia using wrong address 1,568
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 867
- International interest certificate 478
- NOVA 335
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 245
- Management expenses for investment company 226
- Bonus Bonds 223
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 215
- Help with tax codes on Sage 167
- Capital reduction 158