I am preparing charts for an AGM.
The first one is to show Total Funds over the last 4 years.
I have the EXcel sheet with the year (formatted) in on row, and the Total Funds in the row beneath.
When I convert to a chart, the years are reversed, so that 2012 appears last, instead of first.
Can anytone help on this please.
- Director - earning less than £8500 and no taxable benefits - PllD? 26 1
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 566 12
- Scams are not always obvious 2,232 36
- New ACCOUNTINGQUESTIONS website launching 185 3
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,454 21
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 160 2
- What do you all do in your spare time? 821 33
- VAT flat rate scheme 62 1
- Can I record depreciation, prepayments and accrued expenses in cash accounting? 277 4
- Need some help on importing procedures and VAT 77 1
- JUDGE FRAUD ALERT 184 2
- I have let a client go as it wasnt worth the hassle, 2,066 19
- TaxCalc - A Return to Form 396 6
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 139 1
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 206 3
- FPS or EPS 154 2
- Continuity of Practice 208 2
- IRIS Professional Yearend 134 2
- Letting Agents - requirement for audit of clients accounts 316 10
- Financial statements accounting policies 249 5
- Moving away from CCH software 951
- QROP pension input amounts 438
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 380
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 355
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 323
- fraud 283
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 255
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 225
- Construction CIS LLP Company 210
- EPS and CIS deductions 197