I am preparing charts for an AGM.
The first one is to show Total Funds over the last 4 years.
I have the EXcel sheet with the year (formatted) in on row, and the Total Funds in the row beneath.
When I convert to a chart, the years are reversed, so that 2012 appears last, instead of first.
Can anytone help on this please.
- EIS reinvestment relief 115 5
- Grammar, spelling and silly questions 307 11
- Advice on letting a client go ? 438 7
- Tax Penalty overreaction 1,542 11
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 145 6
- Company dividends 493 14
- dividend versus capital distribution 140 3
- Private Residence Relief after gift 216 4
- Paying the £30,000 remittance basis charge 108 2
- ITTOIA 2005 s629 184 7
- Receipt bank 222 5
- How Long does it take to get an Agent ID 207 3
- Declaration of interest 68 1
- Companies House late filing penalties 2,748 91
- Unbelievable!! 552 3
- Relevant earnings and losses 173 4
- Non resident income. 327 16
- Knuckle down one week to go! 1,207 23
- Urgent question on company accounting period before it become dormant 119 2
- Do we have to register for VAT? 276 4
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 865
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 557
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 523
- Latest phishing scam 437
- Entrepreneurs' relief 397
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 349
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 325
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 310
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 232
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 208