I am preparing charts for an AGM.
The first one is to show Total Funds over the last 4 years.
I have the EXcel sheet with the year (formatted) in on row, and the Total Funds in the row beneath.
When I convert to a chart, the years are reversed, so that 2012 appears last, instead of first.
Can anytone help on this please.
- what time is it ? 201 3
- VAT on disbursement 150 2
- Business Christmas Greetings 971 18
- tax credits 187 7
- Victor Meldrew morning 1,014 17
- EC VAT codes in Sage 50 78 1
- LLP - Member leaving 180 6
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 727 21
- Year end 225 3
- Foreign income for self employed 163 2
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 288 9
- Error in 11-12 return done by previous accountant, do we have to offer them to correct or can I do and client reclaim cost 299 9
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 1,122 14
- Tax Return Deadlines 241 4
- accruals and prepayments please help anyone out there 601 21
- How would you account for warranty? 176 4
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 412 22
- Sweet Tooth 223 6
- CA self-employed income below personal allowance 194 2
- trading or dormant 134 2
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 896
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 521
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 333
- How to format a stock book 315
- Tax efficient holding company structure 251
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 245
- Investment property company accounts template 229
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 194
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 174
- Charge out rates in London? 153