I am preparing charts for an AGM.
The first one is to show Total Funds over the last 4 years.
I have the EXcel sheet with the year (formatted) in on row, and the Total Funds in the row beneath.
When I convert to a chart, the years are reversed, so that 2012 appears last, instead of first.
Can anytone help on this please.
- Recharge for private use of a company car 163 3
- Are there Special Rules for Agencies? 319 5
- Funding Circle Servicing Fee 117 2
- SA online - 4 hour limit 1,247 12
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 382 5
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 2,449 18
- Vat 239 4
- CT/CIS offset 102 2
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 154 4
- Trade name 157 3
- Musician - Allowable Travel expenses 127 1
- New business - journal entries 302 20
- B2B vat in the EU 102 2
- Stamp duty on multiple property transaction 307 18
- Why should I retain membership? 2,652 45
- VAT on deposits 202 2
- VAT clearance for determining the correct rate to apply 123 1
- Annual tax investigation cover fee? 399 12
- option to tax 202 1
- Share of profits from building society 95 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 775
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 705
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 383
- Social investment tax relief 201
- Digita Hosted Software 196
- Call Centre Data Costs 190
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 154
- Travel costs and contractors 148
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 139
- Certificates of tax deposit 133