Excel macro help please
I've created a cashbook excel worksheet for clients. Rows 3 down to row 30 has formulas in them. I've created a button and want to assign a macro that will insert say 10 cells at a time below row 30, that automatically include the formulas in the previous rows.
My worksheet has 30 rows and foot totals at row 31, but the idea of the button/macro is so that the client can press it and he will have 10 additional rows, with formulas, so he can enter more transactions.
Google is proving to be NOT my friend on this one.
Can anyone point me toward a code that will achieve this ?
Many many thanks
- Mortgage Reference 101 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,843 40
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 126 3
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,166 45
- Practical experience 839 15
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 416 9
- Personal Tax 132 1
- VAT 304 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 179 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 131 1
- last minute request 236 3
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 77 1
- Cash gift from India 490 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 74 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 426 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 102 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 250 6
- Maternity and claining expenses 656 6
- Overseas workday relief 168 5
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 329 3