Excel macro help please
I've created a cashbook excel worksheet for clients. Rows 3 down to row 30 has formulas in them. I've created a button and want to assign a macro that will insert say 10 cells at a time below row 30, that automatically include the formulas in the previous rows.
My worksheet has 30 rows and foot totals at row 31, but the idea of the button/macro is so that the client can press it and he will have 10 additional rows, with formulas, so he can enter more transactions.
Google is proving to be NOT my friend on this one.
Can anyone point me toward a code that will achieve this ?
Many many thanks
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 211 14
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 237 6
- Goodwill complications 276 6
- Tax relief for VAT assessment 20 1
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 138 1
- How much of your work is admin? 698 9
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 218 4
- Will I need to resign? 430 7
- UK Pension Income For Non-Residents 112 1
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 313 5
- Trade creditor journal 116 2
- Nominal Ledger 470 12
- The declaration on the VAT return is wrong ??? 186 1
- Old CGT loss 242 4
- Limited company purchase of property 472 1
- Bulk submissions to Companies House 484 2
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 990 14
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 408 9
- HMRC Distraint 157 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 173 2