Excel to maintain accounts
I am finding it easier and quicker to maintain accounts in Excel database.
Bank statement cut and pastes straight in.
Cash books likewise.
Using sumifs to produce great Management accounts. Pivot tables can also be used very well for reporting.
Balance sheet - again sumifs.for monthly analysis.
Coding analysis allows flexibility by having two columns Primary Code and secondary code.
Anyone else work like this?
- Consolidation IFRS 64 1
- how to reduce student loan payments - taxfiler 109 4
- White van man 412 20
- Writing down allowance / AIA 100 4
- Worried over stock value 204 4
- Tax return filed on time but payment late 80 1
- foreign income 121 2
- Sole Trader using Tax Losses 176 9
- Window Comb Binder Cover 301 5
- STUDENT LOAN 82 1
- Bookkeeping question 596 6
- wave software 225 2
- Directors Pension Contribution 355 8
- Teacher doing marking - tax deducted 234 3
- Backdate C79? 166 2
- Entertaining - definition? 309 2
- Do you lose losses on cessation 366 10
- SA1 Online 102 1
- UK resident non domicile recieving a gift from his parents in Pakistan. 103 1
- Relevant earnings and losses 98 2
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 823
- Copy Wanted 548
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 506
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 487
- Latest phishing scam 345
- Entrepreneurs' relief 317
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 287
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 279
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 274
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 182