Excel to maintain accounts
I am finding it easier and quicker to maintain accounts in Excel database.
Bank statement cut and pastes straight in.
Cash books likewise.
Using sumifs to produce great Management accounts. Pivot tables can also be used very well for reporting.
Balance sheet - again sumifs.for monthly analysis.
Coding analysis allows flexibility by having two columns Primary Code and secondary code.
Anyone else work like this?
- I have missing sales invoices 325 5
- Dissolving company to avoid CCJ 172 1
- is my company accounts right? 625 16
- Invoice Help 340 10
- VAT on sales net of CIS suffered 204 8
- Class 2 National Insurance contributions 332 5
- What are options for non CA firm 2,376 51
- Summer evenings and ponderings of capital allowances 342 5
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 929 19
- Errors in prior year accounts 1,037 26
- Directors Subsistence 170 1
- (CIMA) - Qualified to Management Level (2006) 232 4
- Filing FPS early with moneysoft 413 16
- Purchase of freehold by flat management company 260 3
- Final year's accounts 330 3
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 2,907 27
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,479 20
- Free Shares ? 327 6
- Dividend dates 330 6
- Sxx rather than sxx 294 3
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 552
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 318
- Cancelled 314
- Cancelled 264
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 223
- Married woman dies owning marital home 215
- Probiz 204
- What's the market like for temps? 199
- CIS Deductions 161
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 157