Excel to maintain accounts
I am finding it easier and quicker to maintain accounts in Excel database.
Bank statement cut and pastes straight in.
Cash books likewise.
Using sumifs to produce great Management accounts. Pivot tables can also be used very well for reporting.
Balance sheet - again sumifs.for monthly analysis.
Coding analysis allows flexibility by having two columns Primary Code and secondary code.
Anyone else work like this?
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 82 1
- Hmrc software 185 3
- Mehjoo 246 1
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 179 2
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 79 1
- SA302 252 4
- Hosted email exchange 166 5
- South African Government Pension 175 1
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 150 3
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 254 4
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 291 13
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 232 7
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 141 3
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 271 7
- New Email Extensions 179 1
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 302 2
- Dental practice incorpration 145 1
- Audit rules 174 4
- Go Cardless 300 8
- business entertaining deductibility 172 1
- Xtuple 503
- Qtac payroll for bureau 342
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 288
- Industrial & Provident Societies 281
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 224
- Domain name sale and limited company 165
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 161
- CIS schemes 159
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 148
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 137