Excel to maintain accounts
I am finding it easier and quicker to maintain accounts in Excel database.
Bank statement cut and pastes straight in.
Cash books likewise.
Using sumifs to produce great Management accounts. Pivot tables can also be used very well for reporting.
Balance sheet - again sumifs.for monthly analysis.
Coding analysis allows flexibility by having two columns Primary Code and secondary code.
Anyone else work like this?
- Goodie bag 186 5
- NHS PENSIONS XFER ABROAD 75 2
- Physiotherapy And Vat 206 7
- Does a Limited Company need a Bank Account to register for VAT 28 1
- Telemarketing 193 5
- Career in Practice 152 3
- Software recommendations? 297 4
- Budget 2015 predictions 225 5
- Husband Wife let property 145 2
- Lack of Quickbooks Online Coverage 447 8
- Relevant life plan 354 8
- Limited Company expenses 382 8
- 6th March RTI deadline. Can FPS be submitted on 6th March? 176 1
- Awkward shareholder (sister) 176 1
- New tax codes for ex-employees 198 3
- how to value rental space 115 3
- Directors loan - no longer a director 344 4
- We contribute a percentage of employees' salaries to a pension scheme set up by them - do we need to get involved in auto-enrolment? 467 5
- Output tax for retailer 268 6
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 454 11
- Possible Partnership? 611
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 503
- New Fangled Penalties 414
- Clubs and Taxable Income 335
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 303
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 260
- Loans to other companies 246
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 221
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 217
- Outsource Data Entry 214