Excel to maintain accounts
I am finding it easier and quicker to maintain accounts in Excel database.
Bank statement cut and pastes straight in.
Cash books likewise.
Using sumifs to produce great Management accounts. Pivot tables can also be used very well for reporting.
Balance sheet - again sumifs.for monthly analysis.
Coding analysis allows flexibility by having two columns Primary Code and secondary code.
Anyone else work like this?
- Business lending another business money (UK) 39 1
- What are my legal responsibilities 237 11
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 318 4
- No more tax returns... 1,511 13
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 405 6
- Signed accounts for bank 240 7
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 466 10
- Landing clients 380 15
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,137 22
- Termination Payment 169 5
- dividend date - whose income is it? 181 3
- CRM / marketing 97 2
- Allocation of income from property 749 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,865 28
- Opening a Quick books file 108 1
- 64-8 problems 510 8
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 345 10
- Payment on account reminders 234 3
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 105 3
- Hello 516 4