Excel to maintain accounts
I am finding it easier and quicker to maintain accounts in Excel database.
Bank statement cut and pastes straight in.
Cash books likewise.
Using sumifs to produce great Management accounts. Pivot tables can also be used very well for reporting.
Balance sheet - again sumifs.for monthly analysis.
Coding analysis allows flexibility by having two columns Primary Code and secondary code.
Anyone else work like this?
- Amend a 2010/11 return 33 1
- Advanced SMP, but employee returns to work early 132 1
- How to deal with prior year error 97 2
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 492 19
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,310 33
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,050 19
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,018 20
- Tax Calculations 647 10
- Tax Fines - HMRC 370 4
- VAT - Check on clients business 574 24
- Exemption from CGT 201 2
- VAT Registration 209 3
- Digita Users - Can you please confirm? 457 14
- Autumn statement predictions 400 8
- ACCA Practising Certificate Holder 291 4
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 166 3
- Moneysoft error 420 7
- Repaying Directors loan by transferring an asset 642 26
- New client wants to submit tax returns from 06/07 to date, how many years can actually be submitted? 460 3
- Employer Pension Contribution 199 1