Excel to maintain accounts
I am finding it easier and quicker to maintain accounts in Excel database.
Bank statement cut and pastes straight in.
Cash books likewise.
Using sumifs to produce great Management accounts. Pivot tables can also be used very well for reporting.
Balance sheet - again sumifs.for monthly analysis.
Coding analysis allows flexibility by having two columns Primary Code and secondary code.
Anyone else work like this?
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 662 5
- See you all on the other side 707 6
- 12Pay 471 2
- dividends 641 2
- R&D 333 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,193 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 443 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 427 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 382 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 551 5
- Seeking a tax case 655 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 513 4
- Companies house strike off 578 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 441 2
- Moving to the cloud 754 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 218 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 913 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 219 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,093 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 509 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 563
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 420
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 374
- IRIS and FRS 102 355
- Capitalising Finance Lease 328
- USA help 318
- Marginal rates of tax 309
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 307
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 295
- Class 2 NI 287