Excel to maintain accounts
I am finding it easier and quicker to maintain accounts in Excel database.
Bank statement cut and pastes straight in.
Cash books likewise.
Using sumifs to produce great Management accounts. Pivot tables can also be used very well for reporting.
Balance sheet - again sumifs.for monthly analysis.
Coding analysis allows flexibility by having two columns Primary Code and secondary code.
Anyone else work like this?
- CA self-employed income below personal allowance 9 1
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 470 15
- Property versus Trade in a Ltd Company 244 10
- HMRC corporation tax software - how to enter negative expense 261 8
- Dispensation pointless ? 512 14
- Snotty HMRC letter - continued 795 19
- Flat rate vat error 285 6
- can I claim a per diem 215 4
- Underpaid taxes included in tax code connundrum 140 3
- Linux Accounting Software 551 13
- RTI due -no broadband 126 1
- Dividend paid to non-shareholder 468 12
- Shareholders selling shares to shareholders, how to account for it? 87 1
- Is Hold over relief available? 108 4
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 879 10
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,199 27
- Running Cost of Private Car more than 45p per mile?? 396 8
- How do I clear transaction history - Sage 50 v9 227 5
- Ltd co client preparing own self assessment tax returns 432 8
- Business Christmas Greetings 873 17
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 817
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 500
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 314
- How to format a stock book 279
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 223
- Tax efficient holding company structure 217
- Investment property company accounts template 212
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 207
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 179
- Sage 50 Customer Statements and Running Balances 176