Excel to maintain accounts
I am finding it easier and quicker to maintain accounts in Excel database.
Bank statement cut and pastes straight in.
Cash books likewise.
Using sumifs to produce great Management accounts. Pivot tables can also be used very well for reporting.
Balance sheet - again sumifs.for monthly analysis.
Coding analysis allows flexibility by having two columns Primary Code and secondary code.
Anyone else work like this?
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 318 6
- Can Excel sheets be imported into Digita Accounts Production Posting Sheets? 57 1
- Director's current account - fuel costs and expenses 310 11
- Starting up in practice - safety net 136 3
- How to avoid PAYE Registeration 201 4
- Rental property company 102 1
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 290 7
- Payroo Employer allowance query 251 8
- Enforcing A CCJ 381 7
- RTI 'Late Filing' & paying employees in arrears 149 1
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 189 2
- Comapny valuation qualifications 143 2
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 483 5
- Director's tax return 397 8
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 180 3
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,133 34
- Flat rate vat 236 2
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 194 5
- Coming in from the cold 388 3
- Splitting the tax year 188 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 816
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 566
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 434
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 313
- Free Tax Legislation? 289
- Director Loan account operation 269
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 256
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 255
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 234
- Paye procedures for CVA 175