Excel to maintain accounts
I am finding it easier and quicker to maintain accounts in Excel database.
Bank statement cut and pastes straight in.
Cash books likewise.
Using sumifs to produce great Management accounts. Pivot tables can also be used very well for reporting.
Balance sheet - again sumifs.for monthly analysis.
Coding analysis allows flexibility by having two columns Primary Code and secondary code.
Anyone else work like this?
- incorrect old p60 363 9
- Turnover on a tax return 88 6
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 221 3
- VAT refund 91 1
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 196 3
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 175 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 253 3
- Missing tax return 357 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,088 30
- Inflation and fees 1,389 24
- Sage Priority Support 177 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 833 24
- Micro-entity accounts 253 1
- Related party disclosure 216 3
- Company reconstruction 152 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 240 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 159 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 180 1
- Advice please! 427 2
- VAT on new builds 190 3