Excel - Question or Suggestion?
Does anyone know whether there is a trick to 'move' a selection from one column to the next? I don't mean move the data but if I highlight a string of cells in column b I then want to highlight the same rows in column c, then d, and so on.
If it can't be done it jolly well should be able to be done! It would be very useful.
- Disbursement of recharge 385 3
- When to tick the estimated figures on ct600 20 1
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 305 9
- Mortgage Reference 905 16
- Payroll manager and the cloud 307 1
- CIMA CBA or AAT 109 4
- Rental of property in New Zealand 152 1
- VAT joint margin scheme arrangement 133 1
- RTI offline? 617 2
- Can a company claim R&D relief under both the SME and large company schemes? 155 1
- CIS and Xero 278 1
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 258 7
- Retrospective VAT Query 179 2
- property capital gains 412 4
- Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust 154 2
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 942 9
- Tips on meals 572 5
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,353 15
- S.455 Tax again 456 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 236 3