Excel - 'Where else does this appear'
Say I have a timesheet. I put in 'Mr A Bloggs' and wonder, 'What other entries were made for this client?'.
I know I can filter, but assume that is impractical for my purpose. I could also highlight duplicates, but that would highlight every duplicate (so I believe). I could even just search, but that's a little fiddly.
Any way I can highlight duplicates in a row based on one cell? So consider B100 and highlight entries in B matching it?
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 82 5
- Corrupt Excel File 651 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 313 4
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 92 1
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,935 43
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,155 39
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 266 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 344 7
- Personal Tax 375 10
- Xerocon 2016 917 18
- Disengagement Help! 1,598 24
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 94 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 185 4
- last minute request 424 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,226 46
- Practical experience 891 16
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 266 2
- Mortgage Reference 288 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 207 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 459 9