Excel - 'Where else does this appear'
Say I have a timesheet. I put in 'Mr A Bloggs' and wonder, 'What other entries were made for this client?'.
I know I can filter, but assume that is impractical for my purpose. I could also highlight duplicates, but that would highlight every duplicate (so I believe). I could even just search, but that's a little fiddly.
Any way I can highlight duplicates in a row based on one cell? So consider B100 and highlight entries in B matching it?
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 982 27
- Inflation and fees 1,306 24
- Sage Priority Support 142 3
- incorrect old p60 250 5
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 126 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 801 24
- Micro-entity accounts 90 1
- Related party disclosure 146 3
- Company reconstruction 74 1
- Missing tax return 259 3
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 210 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 105 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 140 1
- Advice please! 388 2
- VAT on new builds 157 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 122 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 351 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,945 28
- Redundancy Pay 447 6
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 738 6