Experience / Knowledge of ESC A68?
Has anybody had experience of claims under former Extra Statutory Concession A68?
We have the situation of a FURBS (prior to 5/4/06) that has made pension payments to its beneficiaries. Tax has effectively been charged twice and we have a discretionary trust; see TSEM5600.
We believe that our client's circumstances fall within the spirit of the concession but HMRC have denied our claim under A68; correspondence continues but a resolution doesn't appear to be in sight.
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 297 9
- Payroll manager and the cloud 299 1
- CIMA CBA or AAT 105 4
- Rental of property in New Zealand 141 1
- Mortgage Reference 898 15
- VAT joint margin scheme arrangement 122 1
- RTI offline? 612 2
- Can a company claim R&D relief under both the SME and large company schemes? 143 1
- CIS and Xero 276 1
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 247 7
- Retrospective VAT Query 169 2
- property capital gains 411 4
- Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust 147 2
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 928 9
- Tips on meals 570 5
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,350 15
- S.455 Tax again 456 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 226 3
- Closing down loss-making company 811 15
- Stumped - IHT 629 8