Experience / Knowledge of ESC A68?
Has anybody had experience of claims under former Extra Statutory Concession A68?
We have the situation of a FURBS (prior to 5/4/06) that has made pension payments to its beneficiaries. Tax has effectively been charged twice and we have a discretionary trust; see TSEM5600.
We believe that our client's circumstances fall within the spirit of the concession but HMRC have denied our claim under A68; correspondence continues but a resolution doesn't appear to be in sight.
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 661 6
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 691 19
- Sage Priority Support 95 2
- incorrect old p60 125 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 486 4
- VAT on new builds 118 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 347 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 125 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 118 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 138 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,844 26
- Missing tax return 180 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 920 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 276 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 165 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 557 18
- Physiotherapy 246 3
- Inflation and fees 1,219 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 170 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 284 8