Fee to charge for mid year accounts?
I have a few contractors set up as limited companies that have taken out large sums mid way during year as dividend. After a meeting with a hmrc inspector, i was advised that mid year accounts need to be produced to prove that there was sufficient profits in the company for them to be able to pay a dividend and then a resolution / dividend voucher must be issued. otherwise they can try to levy NI if caught out.
I have done this work for these clients but unsure of what sort of fee to charge...
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 38 2
- flat rate scheme 2,276 43
- Deferring dividends on paper 99 5
- VAT Query on new build 50 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 115 1
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 133 4
- Family Partnership 215 5
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 46 1
- P11D Car Value 238 6
- Signed accounts for bank 602 12
- NOVA declaration 93 1
- Business valuation advice 701 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,482 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,218 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 270 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,093 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 158 1
- dividend date - whose income is it? 379 5
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 797 11
- HMRC Postal Delays 442 10