Im trying to work out a fee quote and wonder sometimes if I under price my services....
Im based in the Midlands.
My potential client is buying a sandwich shop, turning over £140k pa. It has 2 staff. They are setting up as a Ltd Co
How much would you quote for:
1. Payroll, 2 weekly/hourly staff + 2 directors paid montly (low salary + ) end of year PAYE reporting
2. VAT returns - quarterly
3. Set up book keeping system + follow up visit ( 2hours each time ) + 1 hours travel time each visit
4. Directors tax returns x 2
5. CT600 + full accounts
6. Abbreviated accounts
Im thinking I cant do this for less than £2500+ VAT. They seem like nice clients, nice people to work with who appear organised.
Pa\yroll (£10+52 per week + £100 for directors) = 620
VAT ( 4 x £150) = 600
Directors returns x 2 = 150
tax and accounts = 850 ish? (if Im doing the VAT accounts should be ok)
Set up book keeping = 300
It seems a lot for a small business that is fundamentally doing the book keeping themselves. Any thoughts?
Or should I get them to buy moneysoft and do their own payroll and charge them something for setting it up?
What would you charge?
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 67 2
- flat rate scheme 2,314 47
- Signed accounts for bank 626 14
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 817 12
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 110 3
- Business lending another business money (UK) 283 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 139 5
- VAT Query on new build 80 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 127 1
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 138 4
- Family Partnership 226 5
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 71 1
- P11D Car Value 248 6
- NOVA declaration 101 1
- Business valuation advice 702 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,496 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,221 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 286 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,102 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 170 1