Im trying to work out a fee quote and wonder sometimes if I under price my services....
Im based in the Midlands.
My potential client is buying a sandwich shop, turning over £140k pa. It has 2 staff. They are setting up as a Ltd Co
How much would you quote for:
1. Payroll, 2 weekly/hourly staff + 2 directors paid montly (low salary + ) end of year PAYE reporting
2. VAT returns - quarterly
3. Set up book keeping system + follow up visit ( 2hours each time ) + 1 hours travel time each visit
4. Directors tax returns x 2
5. CT600 + full accounts
6. Abbreviated accounts
Im thinking I cant do this for less than £2500+ VAT. They seem like nice clients, nice people to work with who appear organised.
Pa\yroll (£10+52 per week + £100 for directors) = 620
VAT ( 4 x £150) = 600
Directors returns x 2 = 150
tax and accounts = 850 ish? (if Im doing the VAT accounts should be ok)
Set up book keeping = 300
It seems a lot for a small business that is fundamentally doing the book keeping themselves. Any thoughts?
Or should I get them to buy moneysoft and do their own payroll and charge them something for setting it up?
What would you charge?
- Has this payroll data been created retrospectively? 310 4
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 357 12
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,757 41
- Voluntary dissolution of company 235 3
- Disengagement Help! 157 6
- Compare 2 lists 1,753 33
- New business 513 5
- Ok to disclaim? 77 1
- VAT - Check on clients business 996 41
- Xerocon 2016 500 7
- Can you use dividends to pay off interest charged on Directors Loan Accounts 130 3
- Autumn statement 161 4
- How much detail should you put on CT600A 78 1
- Barrister "M25 Patch"? 148 1
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,653 26
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 617 23
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 2,180 38
- Sale of business assets 130 3
- Moneysoft error 503 8
- Auto Enrol with Salary exchange 142 2