Final Accounts Production Software
The company (not accountancy firm) I work for intends to start preparing final accounts for small companies. Given the fact that different companies use different accounting software (i.e Sage, Quickbooks etc), Can we use Sage Accounts Production to prepare accounts say for 20 small companies that use various accounting software?
I have only used Word and Excel to prepare final accounts before so I am not particularly sure how to go about it when it comes to preparing accounts for clients that use different accounting software.
Your comments and opinion will be greatly appreciated.
- Private company division 269 4
- Allocation of income from property 578 20
- bookkeeping system 426 6
- Services by BVI Company for UK Company 56 1
- Sharing ODBC Excel Pivot Tables over network 105 2
- Company car in the LLP 83 1
- Sorry - another PPR question 118 1
- 64-8 problems 297 4
- flat rate scheme 1,775 37
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 865 11
- PPR relief - deemed residence? 307 9
- Unpaid share capital 192 2
- Bad debt receipt for dissolved company 128 1
- VAT Refunds 158 2
- Company van paid by director 302 3
- Hello 315 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,835 51
- Inputting previous months data into PAYE tools 204 4
- Employer reference not recognised? 197 2
- Business trips - director and family 317 2