Final Accounts Production Software
The company (not accountancy firm) I work for intends to start preparing final accounts for small companies. Given the fact that different companies use different accounting software (i.e Sage, Quickbooks etc), Can we use Sage Accounts Production to prepare accounts say for 20 small companies that use various accounting software?
I have only used Word and Excel to prepare final accounts before so I am not particularly sure how to go about it when it comes to preparing accounts for clients that use different accounting software.
Your comments and opinion will be greatly appreciated.
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 148 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 183 3
- Xerocon 2016 1,221 35
- Mortgage Reference 534 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 238 7
- Insovent companies 883 19
- New Build 194 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,295 48
- BrightPay quirks 209 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 805 20
- Website Content 166 1
- Personal Tax 629 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 184 1
- USA Tax Query 305 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 439 5
- last minute request 655 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 355 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 392 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,740 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 988 6