Final Accounts yearend?
I am new in Practice, and I have not come across this before;
Ltd company yearend 30 March.
Company ceased trading on 30th December 2011. Companies House and HMRC has been notified of this date; the VAT registration cancelled at the same date.
I need to produce the final accounts 9 months to 31 December 2011. However, the remaining trade creditors were paid in the first week of January 2012 and payments did not clear the bank until first week of February 2012, I will have creditors on the balance sheet if I produce the accounts as at 31st December 2012 (creditors <£5k). There are no debtors or assets in the company. All stock has been sold through normal trade during the year.
The bank account was closed mid February 2012 once all outgoing payments were cleared.
Final Year accounts; Do I produce the final Accounts to 31 December 2011, 31 January 2012, 29 Feb 2012 or full year accounts to 31st March 2012? keeping in mind that HMRC and companies house been given 30 December 2011 as end date.
Many Thanks all you comments are appreciated.
- Drop box Storage 742 8
- Undeclared rental income 103 3
- Cash injection by shareholder 634 9
- Another goodwill question ....... 207 2
- rti 177 5
- 2 sole traders merging to become a limited company what do they need? 194 6
- FIFA game and making money 1,722 15
- PAYE Refunds from HMRC 78 1
- Drop Down Boxes 87 1
- Subsistence expenses for one man band contractor companies 365 7
- What Exactly does the RTI Penalty Relaxation mean? 241 4
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 747 21
- Any Scottish members out there? 13,280 497
- Unfurnished Lettings Expenditure 143 2
- Property management company Online returns 87 1
- VAT on sale of Assets to Director 115 3
- Director selling assets to the company that were given to her 318 9
- Fee Protection Insurance 1,121 45
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 411 19
- Employing a carer 223 2
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,398
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 531
- National Insurance 436
- Non Resident 325
- Hands on experience of Digita 251
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 235
- Employer's Helpline 191
- CIS paid under reg 9 190
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 157
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 156