Final Accounts yearend?
I am new in Practice, and I have not come across this before;
Ltd company yearend 30 March.
Company ceased trading on 30th December 2011. Companies House and HMRC has been notified of this date; the VAT registration cancelled at the same date.
I need to produce the final accounts 9 months to 31 December 2011. However, the remaining trade creditors were paid in the first week of January 2012 and payments did not clear the bank until first week of February 2012, I will have creditors on the balance sheet if I produce the accounts as at 31st December 2012 (creditors <£5k). There are no debtors or assets in the company. All stock has been sold through normal trade during the year.
The bank account was closed mid February 2012 once all outgoing payments were cleared.
Final Year accounts; Do I produce the final Accounts to 31 December 2011, 31 January 2012, 29 Feb 2012 or full year accounts to 31st March 2012? keeping in mind that HMRC and companies house been given 30 December 2011 as end date.
Many Thanks all you comments are appreciated.
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 439 5
- See you all on the other side 605 6
- 12Pay 321 2
- dividends 433 2
- R&D 239 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,112 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 397 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 304 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 268 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 496 5
- Seeking a tax case 546 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 415 4
- Companies house strike off 385 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 306 2
- Moving to the cloud 694 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 195 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 837 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 186 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,060 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 440 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 541
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 409
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 360
- IRIS and FRS 102 341
- USA help 304
- Capitalising Finance Lease 304
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 276
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 264
- Capital gains on rental property 246
- Sage Coretime 226