Final Accounts yearend?
I am new in Practice, and I have not come across this before;
Ltd company yearend 30 March.
Company ceased trading on 30th December 2011. Companies House and HMRC has been notified of this date; the VAT registration cancelled at the same date.
I need to produce the final accounts 9 months to 31 December 2011. However, the remaining trade creditors were paid in the first week of January 2012 and payments did not clear the bank until first week of February 2012, I will have creditors on the balance sheet if I produce the accounts as at 31st December 2012 (creditors <£5k). There are no debtors or assets in the company. All stock has been sold through normal trade during the year.
The bank account was closed mid February 2012 once all outgoing payments were cleared.
Final Year accounts; Do I produce the final Accounts to 31 December 2011, 31 January 2012, 29 Feb 2012 or full year accounts to 31st March 2012? keeping in mind that HMRC and companies house been given 30 December 2011 as end date.
Many Thanks all you comments are appreciated.
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 388 10
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 695 19
- Marriage Allowance 180 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,063 12
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 341 4
- S455 and February year ends 231 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,242 32
- HMRC having technical difficulties 782 18
- Closing down loss-making company 404 5
- S.455 Tax again 268 3
- New Build 325 2
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 366 4
- Mortgage Reference 774 10
- RTI offline? 167 1
- Right To Manage Company 258 4
- Day allowance working in Qatar 161 1
- Giving shares away 323 6
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 620 5
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 269 5
- Where to post pension on sa100 206 4