Final Accounts yearend?
I am new in Practice, and I have not come across this before;
Ltd company yearend 30 March.
Company ceased trading on 30th December 2011. Companies House and HMRC has been notified of this date; the VAT registration cancelled at the same date.
I need to produce the final accounts 9 months to 31 December 2011. However, the remaining trade creditors were paid in the first week of January 2012 and payments did not clear the bank until first week of February 2012, I will have creditors on the balance sheet if I produce the accounts as at 31st December 2012 (creditors <£5k). There are no debtors or assets in the company. All stock has been sold through normal trade during the year.
The bank account was closed mid February 2012 once all outgoing payments were cleared.
Final Year accounts; Do I produce the final Accounts to 31 December 2011, 31 January 2012, 29 Feb 2012 or full year accounts to 31st March 2012? keeping in mind that HMRC and companies house been given 30 December 2011 as end date.
Many Thanks all you comments are appreciated.
- Property income 91 2
- VAT rules on Compensation invoice to EU company 89 3
- error on companies house accounts 332 9
- problems getting through to the ACCA technical helpline 198 5
- Home to Office 96 3
- Clients 215 4
- Commission on holiday accrual 135 2
- Benefit in kind calc, s.106 ITEPA 181 4
- Any Answers changes - feedback required 3,428 111
- VAT reclaim on costs incurred for VAT exempt services 100 1
- Are these allowable capital expenditures for a jewellery retail shop? 157 1
- IR35 calc - which months' E'ees NICs and PAYE to include? 136 3
- Excel 2010 pivot table rows 57 1
- VAT rules on recharge sales invoice 103 1
- Bank Requesting clients' tax residence 305 6
- Extension of lease in flat management company 162 2
- Client's company struck off 692 18
- 2010-11 tax return is incorrect 120 1
- Overtime etc for PT employees 214 3
- Newly Started Practice 377 7
- QROP pension input amounts 479
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 451
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 423
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 272
- EPS and CIS deductions 267
- Construction CIS LLP Company 249
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 219
- SAGE winforecast 185
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 174
- Managing deliberate defaulters hmrc 174