Finance Lease - Partnership
Buying a car in Finance Lease (NOT HP). The car is purchased in the Partnership name and he pays £363/month.
As a finance lease we cannot capitalise it, so just record this £363 as a normal expense in the P&L.
I hope that I’m right if not correct me please.
And also, as it is bought in the PARTNERSHIP name and the partners are using the car.
So do we need to consider benefit in Kind? (I don’t think so, but correct me please)
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 126 5
- What are my legal responsibilities 333 14
- Business lending another business money (UK) 81 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 333 4
- No more tax returns... 1,536 13
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 419 6
- Signed accounts for bank 276 7
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 474 10
- Landing clients 409 15
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,151 22
- Termination Payment 198 5
- dividend date - whose income is it? 206 3
- CRM / marketing 105 2
- Allocation of income from property 756 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,885 28
- Opening a Quick books file 131 1
- 64-8 problems 520 8
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 350 10
- Payment on account reminders 244 3
- Hello 521 4