Just starting to consider helping some of my clients get finance. I was interested to know how other firms approach this? Do you act as a credit broker - or just an introducer? Do you have a list of friendly bank managers and asset based lenders? What other sources of finance do you use?
Ideally I would love a contact who provided unsecured finance to any business, at fair rates and if they wanted to pay me a commission for an introduction that would be nice too?
Does anyone know of any networks who provide this type of service or support to members?
Thanks (and happy holidays everyone!)
- UK tax on sale of Italian shares 214 3
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,101 20
- QBO VAT box 2 and 4 143 1
- VAT - Check on clients business 613 25
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 149 1
- Amend a 2010/11 return 152 1
- Advanced SMP, but employee returns to work early 194 1
- How to deal with prior year error 191 2
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 554 19
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,354 33
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,063 20
- Tax Calculations 665 10
- Tax Fines - HMRC 426 4
- Exemption from CGT 268 2
- VAT Registration 271 3
- Digita Users - Can you please confirm? 469 14
- Autumn statement predictions 466 8
- ACCA Practising Certificate Holder 379 4
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 216 3
- Moneysoft error 439 7