Just starting to consider helping some of my clients get finance. I was interested to know how other firms approach this? Do you act as a credit broker - or just an introducer? Do you have a list of friendly bank managers and asset based lenders? What other sources of finance do you use?
Ideally I would love a contact who provided unsecured finance to any business, at fair rates and if they wanted to pay me a commission for an introduction that would be nice too?
Does anyone know of any networks who provide this type of service or support to members?
Thanks (and happy holidays everyone!)
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 203 14
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 236 6
- Goodwill complications 276 6
- Tax relief for VAT assessment 19 1
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 136 1
- How much of your work is admin? 698 9
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 217 4
- Will I need to resign? 430 7
- UK Pension Income For Non-Residents 111 1
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 312 5
- Trade creditor journal 116 2
- Nominal Ledger 466 12
- The declaration on the VAT return is wrong ??? 186 1
- Old CGT loss 242 4
- Limited company purchase of property 472 1
- Bulk submissions to Companies House 484 2
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 990 14
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 408 9
- HMRC Distraint 157 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 173 2