Just starting to consider helping some of my clients get finance. I was interested to know how other firms approach this? Do you act as a credit broker - or just an introducer? Do you have a list of friendly bank managers and asset based lenders? What other sources of finance do you use?
Ideally I would love a contact who provided unsecured finance to any business, at fair rates and if they wanted to pay me a commission for an introduction that would be nice too?
Does anyone know of any networks who provide this type of service or support to members?
Thanks (and happy holidays everyone!)
- flat rate scheme 168 4
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 212 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 1,964 9
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 128 3
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 472 5
- capital allowances - Demolition of a building 162 2
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 94 1
- VAT refund 320 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,284 37
- Turnover on a tax return 550 12
- incorrect old p60 565 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 139 4
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 183 1
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 160 1
- Special dividends & CGT 205 1
- Networking 370 5
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 281 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 306 4
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 340 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 298 2