Fixed Fee Accountancy & Bookkeeping Services
Does anyone provided fixed fee accountancy services but charge bookkeeping at an hourly rate? If so, when selling your service do you say you provide fixed fee accountancy & bookkeeping services or fixed fee accountancy services and bookkeeping at hourly rates, which doesn't sound as good as is somewhat of a mouthful.
Is it better to price all in but when new in practice that can be very difficult to gauge how much bookkeeping is required?
What is a ballpark hourly rate for bookkeeping in London? £25 higher/lower?
- flat rate scheme 2,423 51
- Importing transactions from VT Cashbook to VT Transaction+ 45 1
- Family Partnership 342 10
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,260 24
- Moving to BTC from Sage Accounts Production 88 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 200 3
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 249 5
- Business lending another business money (UK) 331 9
- Manufacturer cashback on fixed asset purchase 112 1
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 336 7
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 221 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 207 6
- Business trips - director and family 438 3
- Signed accounts for bank 692 15
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 339 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 239 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 124 2
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 886 12
- Deferring dividends on paper 240 5
- VAT Query on new build 146 1