Fixed Fee Accountancy & Bookkeeping Services
Does anyone provided fixed fee accountancy services but charge bookkeeping at an hourly rate? If so, when selling your service do you say you provide fixed fee accountancy & bookkeeping services or fixed fee accountancy services and bookkeeping at hourly rates, which doesn't sound as good as is somewhat of a mouthful.
Is it better to price all in but when new in practice that can be very difficult to gauge how much bookkeeping is required?
What is a ballpark hourly rate for bookkeeping in London? £25 higher/lower?
- VAT - Check on clients business 629 26
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 161 2
- UK tax on sale of Italian shares 214 3
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,110 20
- QBO VAT box 2 and 4 147 1
- Amend a 2010/11 return 160 1
- Advanced SMP, but employee returns to work early 198 1
- How to deal with prior year error 195 2
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 560 19
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,360 33
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,067 20
- Tax Calculations 667 10
- Tax Fines - HMRC 436 4
- Exemption from CGT 273 2
- VAT Registration 275 3
- Digita Users - Can you please confirm? 469 14
- Autumn statement predictions 471 8
- ACCA Practising Certificate Holder 387 4
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 217 3
- Moneysoft error 440 7