Fixed monthly fees - good or bad
I'm all for fixed fees. I've charged them for several years to good effect.
Just curious how successful agents are at charging a fixed monthly fee. Saw one today that was £110.00 plus vat all in - accounts, ct600, sa100, payroll etc.
Presumably this is the same if the client has a £10k or £1m turnover and that us where I see my issue.
But I am considering it. It would certainly make billing easier!!
Any thoughts or experiences gratefully received.
- Director Expenses and P11D but no PAYE scheme in place 127 5
- Client Entertainment to get new business or referral as opposed to say thanks 154 3
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 323 6
- CGT history of shares 167 3
- CGT on sale of let property 102 2
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 165 2
- how do i get UTR 129 3
- Input VAT suffered in EU 80 2
- Is there any good reading I can obtain to do self assesment on partnerships? 230 3
- A round of applause please for winner of BITCH OF THE 391 11
- How do you get HMRC to refund overpaid PAYE and NIC 118 1
- Your comments please 307 6
- VAT on Royal Mail Parcel Services 185 9
- CT600 deadline & shortened year end 116 2
- EIS 194 4
- Income Splitting - form 17 and DoT 121 1
- Charity requirements to report ALL I&E in accounts 113 2
- Transfer of Software to sister company 116 1
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 722 14
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 200 1
- Moving away from CCH software 965
- QROP pension input amounts 449
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 393
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 378
- fraud 302
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 274
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 242
- Construction CIS LLP Company 227
- EPS and CIS deductions 220
- Out of time or not? 205