Fixed monthly fees - good or bad
I'm all for fixed fees. I've charged them for several years to good effect.
Just curious how successful agents are at charging a fixed monthly fee. Saw one today that was £110.00 plus vat all in - accounts, ct600, sa100, payroll etc.
Presumably this is the same if the client has a £10k or £1m turnover and that us where I see my issue.
But I am considering it. It would certainly make billing easier!!
Any thoughts or experiences gratefully received.
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 134 4
- LLP classification of division of profit 118 3
- Ltd company or sole trader 83 2
- Fee protection 111 2
- deductions for OMB companies 166 2
- Insolvent Liquidation 108 1
- insolvency ip control 156 1
- I know this has been done to death but IRIS / DIGITA / CCH??? 306 3
- Free Agent data? 99 1
- Generic PAYE notices 87 1
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 130 3
- Mature student with NO GCSEs or A levels but with very solid 2:1 degree, needs help? 520 9
- Disengaging a client who uses our office as a registered office address 539 12
- What tax rules apply to oversea representative office employees in UK? 79 1
- UK company avoiding tax 196 2
- Finland 78 1
- With or without a practicing certificate 968 20
- Is HMRC iXBRL filing only available for small audit exempt companies 174 4
- What do you class as Research and Development for R&D Tax Relief 506 8
- Looking for free PDF creator 1,203 40
- Xtuple 480
- Qtac payroll for bureau 323
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 270
- Industrial & Provident Societies 260
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 201
- Mehjoo 198
- Changes in NHS pensions 166
- VAT on commission from Oyster card top up, lottery & paypoint 165
- New strategic report 159
- South African Government Pension 138