Fixed monthly fees - good or bad
I'm all for fixed fees. I've charged them for several years to good effect.
Just curious how successful agents are at charging a fixed monthly fee. Saw one today that was £110.00 plus vat all in - accounts, ct600, sa100, payroll etc.
Presumably this is the same if the client has a £10k or £1m turnover and that us where I see my issue.
But I am considering it. It would certainly make billing easier!!
Any thoughts or experiences gratefully received.
- VT accounts licence key 146 4
- PTP software disaster 123 1
- Wrong career 317 13
- Value pricing 618 20
- non resident receiving UK dividends 188 3
- P11d & Medical Ins 82 1
- FPS Submission 43 1
- vat return 194 1
- Underpaid National Insurance 141 3
- MONEYSOFT - EARLIER YEAR UPDATE 153 4
- Treatment of EU Purchases on Sage 53 1
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 2,936 31
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 139 3
- Director's tax return 112 2
- reporting salary? 236 5
- Other forums 187 3
- Payroll software : RTI submissions 360 17
- CIS repayment shambles finally over? 155 1
- Career Advice 158 3
- Would this save hours of your time? 282 5
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 780
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 532
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 399
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 285
- Free Tax Legislation? 230
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 228
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 221
- Director Loan account operation 219
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 212
- Paye procedures for CVA 153