Fixed monthly fees - good or bad
I'm all for fixed fees. I've charged them for several years to good effect.
Just curious how successful agents are at charging a fixed monthly fee. Saw one today that was £110.00 plus vat all in - accounts, ct600, sa100, payroll etc.
Presumably this is the same if the client has a £10k or £1m turnover and that us where I see my issue.
But I am considering it. It would certainly make billing easier!!
Any thoughts or experiences gratefully received.
- Company Limited by Guarantee 36 1
- My friend may have unknowingly participated in a tax avoidance scheme... 829 7
- Chargeable Gains - CT600 38 1
- Auto enrollment. What's the basis for contribution ? 355 9
- VAT underpayment 126 5
- notarising & legalising documents 50 1
- HMRC CT600 TOOL 194 3
- Contracting, Subcontracting and Agency Worker Regs 225 4
- National Living Wage: creating jobs or unemployment? 156 3
- Company Van 311 8
- Shortening an Accounting Reference Date 960 19
- Sage Drive Queue.dta file lock out 390 10
- Connected person and properties 185 4
- Business only use of company car 1,616 35
- cash basis 143 1
- Restoring a Ltd company which had been struck off 332 8
- question 304 2
- Do your DIY clients ever get their books right ? 736 13
- Overlap profits 425 14
- How do I correct a previous accountants major mistake on PAYE/SA? 837 11
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 390
- Any thoughts on Capium? 358
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 279
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 254
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 242
- French ConnectionUK 192
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 183
- Fundraising for friend - minimise tax? 177
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 175
- APN's 163