Fixed monthly fees - good or bad
I'm all for fixed fees. I've charged them for several years to good effect.
Just curious how successful agents are at charging a fixed monthly fee. Saw one today that was £110.00 plus vat all in - accounts, ct600, sa100, payroll etc.
Presumably this is the same if the client has a £10k or £1m turnover and that us where I see my issue.
But I am considering it. It would certainly make billing easier!!
Any thoughts or experiences gratefully received.
- Associated companies - CT small profits relief 215 10
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 447 15
- VAT reports on trade debtors and trade creditors 129 2
- Residential leeting and repairs 52 2
- DOUBLE TAXATION RELIEF BETWEEN A PRIVATE LTD COMPANY AND GREECE (the private Ltd has no employees and its main activity is 218 1
- Share swap 328 9
- Entrepreneurs' relief for trustees - receipt of rent 155 4
- Offsetting CIS tax suffered against CT 221 11
- Late P45 46 1
- VAT on motor expenses 927 34
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 497 8
- Why do HMRC have a different FPS liability to the amount I sent? 1,750 23
- another ir35!!!! 1,193 8
- Sage Payroll with 'employees' not having tax or NI deducted 130 2
- Money transfers between companies owned by one person 248 11
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 2,405 42
- Sage 50 144 1
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 270 5
- Introduction of Goodwill 269 6
- How to account fot Cross-border vat. 136 2
- Skandia using wrong address 1,552
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 855
- International interest certificate 473
- NOVA 330
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 240
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 229
- Management expenses for investment company 219
- Bonus Bonds 211
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 196
- Help with tax codes on Sage 158