Fixed monthly fees - good or bad
I'm all for fixed fees. I've charged them for several years to good effect.
Just curious how successful agents are at charging a fixed monthly fee. Saw one today that was £110.00 plus vat all in - accounts, ct600, sa100, payroll etc.
Presumably this is the same if the client has a £10k or £1m turnover and that us where I see my issue.
But I am considering it. It would certainly make billing easier!!
Any thoughts or experiences gratefully received.
- can a CGT transfer be legally cancelled in the future if 20 1
- Awkward IP 564 9
- Expenses allowable 67 2
- Company Pension Contributions 208 5
- ESC A19 100 2
- When does my Property business start 236 4
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 1,512 43
- On line petition re HMRC grabbing money from taxpayer bank accounts 847 19
- Preparing a consolidated TB 214 5
- Company Pension Contributions 2013/14 1,213 20
- SE sales person paid in cash and goods 94 1
- Prepare for Chaos 317 4
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 2,628 69
- Free Agent - Payments on Account 736 19
- Is a Mercedes Vito a van for tax purposes? 468 6
- Fastest Software 571 8
- NETP paying VAT - how to pay? 82 1
- Goodwill Valuation Prior to April 2002, with the intention of selling on due to personal changes 590 15
- Bookkeeping Package 624 8
- How to deal with a prior year CT adjustment 169 5
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 590
- CTA study material 589
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 360
- Employment related securities question 218
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 192
- ATED Penalties 191
- AIM Stocks and IHT 173
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 128
- Expat pension contributions? 123
- Trust for Employee 123