Fixed monthly fees - good or bad
I'm all for fixed fees. I've charged them for several years to good effect.
Just curious how successful agents are at charging a fixed monthly fee. Saw one today that was £110.00 plus vat all in - accounts, ct600, sa100, payroll etc.
Presumably this is the same if the client has a £10k or £1m turnover and that us where I see my issue.
But I am considering it. It would certainly make billing easier!!
Any thoughts or experiences gratefully received.
- Revenue phishing examples 309 2
- Do joint employment contracts enjoy double NI allowances? 267 4
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 381 1
- Company Structure 393 11
- Paying dividends to Ordinary shares with different nominal values 194 3
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,574 33
- Limited company built a property and the client has made this messy 301 8
- Advertising Tips? 366 8
- Transferring rental property to limited company 525 15
- will this work for IHT 111 1
- 2012 13 HMRC QUERY 567 9
- Are there Sage Instant Accounts Plus report which give breakdowns of the debtors and creditors control account balances by invoice for each currency? 123 3
- Time recording 210 3
- HMRC Funding for Employee PAYE refund 263 4
- Land Registry 277 3
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 983 13
- Auto Enrolment 685 4
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 816 19
- Company Number 10000000 451 4
- IR35 373 5
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 738
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 437
- Costly Accounting Software contract 374
- Directors' advances and credits 290
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 261
- DTA tie-breaker issue 253
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 236
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 213
- CGT for NOn UK residents 196
- Apprenticeship Levy 186