Fixed monthly fees - good or bad
I'm all for fixed fees. I've charged them for several years to good effect.
Just curious how successful agents are at charging a fixed monthly fee. Saw one today that was £110.00 plus vat all in - accounts, ct600, sa100, payroll etc.
Presumably this is the same if the client has a £10k or £1m turnover and that us where I see my issue.
But I am considering it. It would certainly make billing easier!!
Any thoughts or experiences gratefully received.
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 379 20
- 100% Xero practice 2,355 43
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 244 5
- 40% rule for travel expenses 165 1
- How to pursue fraudulent trading 318 5
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,132 56
- Cash injection by shareholder 143 3
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 273 8
- PRR 268 12
- Is it more beneficial to be a Ltd company? 180 3
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,485 424
- corp tax software 355 7
- Pension Contributions Relief 446 14
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 469 7
- Which tax box 193 2
- How to change reconciliation status of bank account in Sage 50 140 3
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 260 3
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 217 6
- References for clients 223 2
- Sole Trader - Working from home claims 168 2
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,300
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 464
- National Insurance 361
- Non Resident 280
- Franchise income and costs 258
- Hands on experience of Digita 211
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 171
- Employer's Helpline 160
- employment capital allowances 152
- CIS paid under reg 9 144