Fixed monthly fees - good or bad
I'm all for fixed fees. I've charged them for several years to good effect.
Just curious how successful agents are at charging a fixed monthly fee. Saw one today that was £110.00 plus vat all in - accounts, ct600, sa100, payroll etc.
Presumably this is the same if the client has a £10k or £1m turnover and that us where I see my issue.
But I am considering it. It would certainly make billing easier!!
Any thoughts or experiences gratefully received.
- looking for a practice consultant 113 1
- The stupidity continues 1,379 70
- AML report needed? 160 7
- Bank request To verify Accounts 200 6
- RE assets introduced and rent 70 1
- transactions after account have been closed 307 10
- VAT on work on residential premises (empty for 2 years prior) 64 1
- How to claim subsistence for working away from home 153 2
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 388 9
- Marketing and email surprises 448 9
- If you've had any issues posting: Please read this 763 26
- What is IRIS World like? 408 10
- Limited company director - other earnings in the tax year 322 5
- Mlom bollocks 249 4
- VT Transactions Stock Issues 106 2
- Non-Europe based but want to do UK taxes 158 1
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 590 11
- Can I claim Vat on solicitors invoices? 309 6
- Offsetting CT losses against another company 284 6
- Calculating capital gains tax for non-residents UK residential property 167 1
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 444
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 443
- WIP Software 308
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 293
- No payroll scheme in place 241
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 235
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 215
- Is there anything wrong with this? 210
- Small Part Disposal of Property 196
- Uncommercial property business 188