Fixed monthly fees - good or bad
I'm all for fixed fees. I've charged them for several years to good effect.
Just curious how successful agents are at charging a fixed monthly fee. Saw one today that was £110.00 plus vat all in - accounts, ct600, sa100, payroll etc.
Presumably this is the same if the client has a £10k or £1m turnover and that us where I see my issue.
But I am considering it. It would certainly make billing easier!!
Any thoughts or experiences gratefully received.
- Contract worker paying Employers NI 25 1
- Annual tax investigation cover fee? 560 16
- RTI submission different to HMRC 1,604 28
- Unemployed Accounting Graduate - Need Advice - Small Firms 400 8
- SA online - 4 hour limit 1,355 15
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 2,628 19
- "Audit Report" 191 3
- Free invoicing software 243 3
- When are ltd companies "associated" for Vat and tax purposes? 136 2
- IR35 deemed payment and dividends - practical considerations 216 4
- IR35 Low, medium or high risk 116 1
- 100% Annual investment allowance on luxury cars 767 19
- Terminal Losses - Online filing 214 4
- VAT on Hire Purchase 240 2
- Coding Notice 264 6
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 280 6
- New business - journal entries 439 22
- Is CGT roll over relief available for let property 247 3
- Payroll software 673 16
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 305 5
- Auto enrolment excuses 914
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 730
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 418
- Social investment tax relief 225
- Digita Hosted Software 224
- accounting for this transaction 216
- Call Centre Data Costs 210
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 192
- Incorporating Sole Trade and bringing in spouse 186
- Travel costs and contractors 180