Fixed monthly fees - good or bad
I'm all for fixed fees. I've charged them for several years to good effect.
Just curious how successful agents are at charging a fixed monthly fee. Saw one today that was £110.00 plus vat all in - accounts, ct600, sa100, payroll etc.
Presumably this is the same if the client has a £10k or £1m turnover and that us where I see my issue.
But I am considering it. It would certainly make billing easier!!
Any thoughts or experiences gratefully received.
- Disbursement of recharge 385 3
- When to tick the estimated figures on ct600 27 1
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 305 9
- Mortgage Reference 906 16
- Payroll manager and the cloud 309 1
- CIMA CBA or AAT 112 4
- Rental of property in New Zealand 160 1
- VAT joint margin scheme arrangement 141 1
- RTI offline? 619 2
- Can a company claim R&D relief under both the SME and large company schemes? 163 1
- CIS and Xero 279 1
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 264 7
- Retrospective VAT Query 185 2
- property capital gains 413 4
- Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust 160 2
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 947 9
- Tips on meals 573 5
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,355 15
- S.455 Tax again 456 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 243 3