Fixed monthly fees - good or bad
I'm all for fixed fees. I've charged them for several years to good effect.
Just curious how successful agents are at charging a fixed monthly fee. Saw one today that was £110.00 plus vat all in - accounts, ct600, sa100, payroll etc.
Presumably this is the same if the client has a £10k or £1m turnover and that us where I see my issue.
But I am considering it. It would certainly make billing easier!!
Any thoughts or experiences gratefully received.
- Redundancy pay for directors? 186 6
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 442 9
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 419 5
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 1,787 47
- Small company audit 216 8
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 205 5
- What can my client claim r & d on? 213 5
- Problem partnership fees 123 1
- Car financed by employee 104 1
- Potential Customer Under VAT Threshold 103 1
- Undisclosed income 178 3
- Leaving Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 297 8
- DEATH OF A SHAREHOLDER NO SHAREHOLDER AGREEMENT 247 4
- Private Investment Company 139 1
- How familiar are accountants with community interest companies? 123 1
- New company - form a group? 202 3
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 801 17
- CIC Company 434 2
- What are options for non CA firm 2,712 57
- Is this a scam? 824 8
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 605
- Cancelled 350
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 337
- Cancelled 288
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 260
- Probiz 247
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 203
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 188
- Car leasing scheme 185
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 178