Fixed monthly fees - good or bad
I'm all for fixed fees. I've charged them for several years to good effect.
Just curious how successful agents are at charging a fixed monthly fee. Saw one today that was £110.00 plus vat all in - accounts, ct600, sa100, payroll etc.
Presumably this is the same if the client has a £10k or £1m turnover and that us where I see my issue.
But I am considering it. It would certainly make billing easier!!
Any thoughts or experiences gratefully received.
- flat rate scheme 2,341 49
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 146 2
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 151 5
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 108 4
- Family Partnership 250 7
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 316 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 129 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 60 2
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 179 4
- Signed accounts for bank 642 14
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 836 12
- Business lending another business money (UK) 292 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 173 5
- VAT Query on new build 109 1
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 98 1
- P11D Car Value 262 6
- NOVA declaration 107 1
- Business valuation advice 709 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,512 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,227 23