Fixed monthly fees - good or bad
I'm all for fixed fees. I've charged them for several years to good effect.
Just curious how successful agents are at charging a fixed monthly fee. Saw one today that was £110.00 plus vat all in - accounts, ct600, sa100, payroll etc.
Presumably this is the same if the client has a £10k or £1m turnover and that us where I see my issue.
But I am considering it. It would certainly make billing easier!!
Any thoughts or experiences gratefully received.
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 464 10
- Errors in prior year accounts 840 23
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 2,335 18
- What is going on with VAT applications?? 1,979 39
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 2,602 23
- VAT & capitalising 122 3
- Final year's accounts 148 1
- Do I Need A Balance Sheet? 269 5
- Self Assessment Tax Return Penalties 295 5
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 310 7
- Filing FPS early with moneysoft 243 15
- Have we a distribution when we reduced our capital but it hadn't been registered? & tax implications in winding up 137 2
- What are options for non CA firm 1,978 36
- Invoice Help 249 7
- Summer evenings and ponderings of capital allowances 182 3
- Employee overpaid who has left 252 4
- Limited Company keeping receipts 240 3
- Sorry ignore me 907 24
- Donaldson v HMRC case being heard tomorrow! 593 5
- Free Shares ? 251 2
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 625
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 534
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 297
- Cancelled 285
- Cancelled 245
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 194
- Sage Report Designer - Nominal Activity in Currency 192
- Probiz 180
- Married woman dies owning marital home 169
- What's the market like for temps? 167