Fixed monthly fees - good or bad
I'm all for fixed fees. I've charged them for several years to good effect.
Just curious how successful agents are at charging a fixed monthly fee. Saw one today that was £110.00 plus vat all in - accounts, ct600, sa100, payroll etc.
Presumably this is the same if the client has a £10k or £1m turnover and that us where I see my issue.
But I am considering it. It would certainly make billing easier!!
Any thoughts or experiences gratefully received.
- SATR - ommission of capital gains 77 1
- Recourse to Accountant for incorrect accounts 2,265 19
- Scanners 171 4
- Overdrawn Directors Loan Account 86 1
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 162 5
- Solar panels - VAT and Capital allowances 234 3
- Recharge for private use of a company car 403 9
- Payment plans for clients 123 2
- General rule: Evidence that the customer is in business 230 1
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 246 7
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 391 2
- Should I move back home away from my office? 449 9
- P60 or payslips? 98 1
- Property income in different capacities 109 1
- IHT dilemma 1,383 21
- Warning for freeagent accountants using payroll import 194 1
- IT advisory questions? 180 5
- Entrepreneurs Relief 797 44
- Has anyone else come across VAT account suspensions? 149 1
- Ceasing in membership of ATT 531 7
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,161
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 799
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 489
- Digita Hosted Software 321
- Credit where credit's due....... 275
- Director phone costs 237
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 227
- What to say to Tom, Dick and Harry... 203
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 158
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 140