Fixed monthly fees - good or bad
I'm all for fixed fees. I've charged them for several years to good effect.
Just curious how successful agents are at charging a fixed monthly fee. Saw one today that was £110.00 plus vat all in - accounts, ct600, sa100, payroll etc.
Presumably this is the same if the client has a £10k or £1m turnover and that us where I see my issue.
But I am considering it. It would certainly make billing easier!!
Any thoughts or experiences gratefully received.
- Lack of Quickbooks Online Coverage 432 8
- Goodie bag 74 1
- Career in Practice 97 2
- Relevant life plan 332 8
- Limited Company expenses 364 8
- Physiotherapy And Vat 185 6
- Telemarketing 150 4
- 6th March RTI deadline. Can FPS be submitted on 6th March? 135 1
- Awkward shareholder (sister) 118 1
- New tax codes for ex-employees 172 3
- how to value rental space 88 3
- Directors loan - no longer a director 320 4
- NHS PENSIONS XFER ABROAD 62 1
- We contribute a percentage of employees' salaries to a pension scheme set up by them - do we need to get involved in auto-enrolment? 453 5
- Output tax for retailer 258 6
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 446 11
- Budget 2015 predictions 163 4
- Failure to operate PAYE 1,931 32
- Pass-through costs - show gross or net under UK GAAP / IFRS? 95 1
- Non domicile swiss bank 124 2
- Possible Partnership? 595
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 499
- New Fangled Penalties 405
- Clubs and Taxable Income 328
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 296
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 249
- Loans to other companies 242
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 210
- Outsource Data Entry 204
- Moving away from CCH software 197