FL MEMO - awful experience. Has anyone had the same problems?
I was first contacted by FL Memo about 6 months ago.
After a 30 minute telephone conversation where i continually expressed that i had no need for their product they suggested that it was "a free no obligation trial" which i agreed to take...mainly to get rid of them.
After 1 month they contacted me to ask how i had found the service & i told them that i hadn't even opened the email with the trial info on or logged in.......they suggested that they extended it for 2 weeks further
At that point i received a book & an invoice through the post. I immediately picked up the phone to cancel....and they collected the book.
I received 2 more chaser requests for the invoice & each time i contacted FL Memo to tell them it wasn't due. Yesterday i got a legal letter...
Awful admin & excessively pushy. Has anyone else had similar issues?
- 31 Jan Procrastination Question: Computer Monitors 362 12
- What sectors to target? 248 9
- Refusing to complete a tax return 72 3
- Online Payroll with Auto Enrolment 131 2
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 850 31
- IHT and cash gifts 145 4
- Previous auditor threatening to sue our firm for unpaid fees 685 32
- Practice management 194 3
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 358 1
- Teacher doing marking - tax deducted 418 4
- Flat Conversion Allowance 82 1
- Watch out self-assessment scam e-mail 241 4
- Conversion from UK GAAP to IFRS 96 1
- Childcare voucher schemes 166 7
- Clothing 255 4
- VAT registration transfer 172 3
- Sponsorship & VAT 110 1
- CT/CO'S HOUSE DATES ALLIGNMENT 163 2
- Director drawings 450 31
- IRIS opentax login problems?! 326 3
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 910
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 619
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 583
- Latest phishing scam 541
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 382
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 285
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 206
- Capital allowances in first basis period 193
- Sabbatical payments 182
- Negligible Value Claim 159