FL MEMO - awful experience. Has anyone had the same problems?
I was first contacted by FL Memo about 6 months ago.
After a 30 minute telephone conversation where i continually expressed that i had no need for their product they suggested that it was "a free no obligation trial" which i agreed to take...mainly to get rid of them.
After 1 month they contacted me to ask how i had found the service & i told them that i hadn't even opened the email with the trial info on or logged in.......they suggested that they extended it for 2 weeks further
At that point i received a book & an invoice through the post. I immediately picked up the phone to cancel....and they collected the book.
I received 2 more chaser requests for the invoice & each time i contacted FL Memo to tell them it wasn't due. Yesterday i got a legal letter...
Awful admin & excessively pushy. Has anyone else had similar issues?
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 975 29
- Accounts submitted to a the charities comission 51 1
- Project being run jointly 183 3
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 297 4
- Companies House 585 9
- Dress code 350 12
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 116 1
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 317 11
- Where to start to get any of jobs in Finance and Accounting Industry 721 9
- How much did you pay for your website 1,421 25
- What would you do in this situation? 599 13
- Help Required 383 10
- directors control and tax problems 242 5
- Fastest Software 795 13
- What's in a name ? 357 5
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 274 4
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 459 15
- Bulk Invoicing 186 6
- Travel and Substinance expenses while abroad 170 3
- Self Employed Self Assessment: Capital Allowance and Car Lease/HP 255 2
- CTA study material 712
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 433
- Employment related securities question 273
- AIM Stocks and IHT 251
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 207
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 200
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax consultancy 2014 197
- Trust for Employee 192
- Expat pension contributions? 192
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 164