FL MEMO - awful experience. Has anyone had the same problems?
I was first contacted by FL Memo about 6 months ago.
After a 30 minute telephone conversation where i continually expressed that i had no need for their product they suggested that it was "a free no obligation trial" which i agreed to take...mainly to get rid of them.
After 1 month they contacted me to ask how i had found the service & i told them that i hadn't even opened the email with the trial info on or logged in.......they suggested that they extended it for 2 weeks further
At that point i received a book & an invoice through the post. I immediately picked up the phone to cancel....and they collected the book.
I received 2 more chaser requests for the invoice & each time i contacted FL Memo to tell them it wasn't due. Yesterday i got a legal letter...
Awful admin & excessively pushy. Has anyone else had similar issues?
- Incorporation Relief 85 3
- Letting income or partnership income? 60 2
- change of office address 75 3
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 338 4
- Unallocated client money 194 6
- Donaldson v HMRC case being heard tomorrow! 99 1
- Quick Easy Quote 205 3
- Furniture Rental Business 71 2
- Client Death 535 9
- Accounts formation/ speculative advertising 170 4
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 348 2
- Are Bursaries Taxable 83 2
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 318 1
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 146 3
- Accountancy Software Recommendation for eCommerce Business 406 5
- What is going on with VAT applications?? 1,928 38
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 967 15
- Dissolve a Ltd Company - How much do you charge? 348 5
- VAT On Conference Sponsorship 132 2
- Extracting funds from a failing Company 214 6
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 598
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 473
- Sorry ignore me 370
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 365
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 277
- Cancelled 238
- Cancelled 206
- Bartercard 170
- C79 Discrepancy 165
- Sage Report Designer - Nominal Activity in Currency 158