FL MEMO - awful experience. Has anyone had the same problems?
I was first contacted by FL Memo about 6 months ago.
After a 30 minute telephone conversation where i continually expressed that i had no need for their product they suggested that it was "a free no obligation trial" which i agreed to take...mainly to get rid of them.
After 1 month they contacted me to ask how i had found the service & i told them that i hadn't even opened the email with the trial info on or logged in.......they suggested that they extended it for 2 weeks further
At that point i received a book & an invoice through the post. I immediately picked up the phone to cancel....and they collected the book.
I received 2 more chaser requests for the invoice & each time i contacted FL Memo to tell them it wasn't due. Yesterday i got a legal letter...
Awful admin & excessively pushy. Has anyone else had similar issues?
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 162 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 198 3
- Xerocon 2016 1,229 35
- Mortgage Reference 547 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 252 7
- Insovent companies 885 19
- New Build 211 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,297 48
- BrightPay quirks 225 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 806 20
- Website Content 181 1
- Personal Tax 630 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 197 1
- USA Tax Query 313 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 441 5
- last minute request 656 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 367 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 401 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,742 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 988 6