FL MEMO - awful experience. Has anyone had the same problems?
I was first contacted by FL Memo about 6 months ago.
After a 30 minute telephone conversation where i continually expressed that i had no need for their product they suggested that it was "a free no obligation trial" which i agreed to take...mainly to get rid of them.
After 1 month they contacted me to ask how i had found the service & i told them that i hadn't even opened the email with the trial info on or logged in.......they suggested that they extended it for 2 weeks further
At that point i received a book & an invoice through the post. I immediately picked up the phone to cancel....and they collected the book.
I received 2 more chaser requests for the invoice & each time i contacted FL Memo to tell them it wasn't due. Yesterday i got a legal letter...
Awful admin & excessively pushy. Has anyone else had similar issues?
- Property Purchase in Daughters Name 238 8
- Where has Portia gone? 916 40
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 1,084 19
- What do your junior staff do? 88 2
- Practice management software 909 16
- Spousal transfer and PPR 453 14
- Career advice for ex HMRC Inspector 1,712 32
- Getting fees, getting harder? 3,574 72
- Rogue Accountant 2,883 46
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 5,313 19
- HMRC Scam 294 2
- Departments in Sage 50 105 1
- Is it worth being a limited company if already a higher rate taxpayer? 272 2
- HMRC, YouTube, ITTOIA... 323 4
- Capital Gains? 267 2
- Associated disposals - Entrepreneur's relief 109 1
- Partial Exemption relating to a multi academy trust 81 1
- Is it possible to have an excel link to a different dated excel file 465 9
- Taxation of serviced offices 138 2
- AIA - new period 223 1
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 775
- RTI - duplicate employee record 515
- Pensions Regulator 441
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 396
- Sage Vat return box 2 298
- Sanzar 297
- Digital marketing focus group 279
- How do you do it 266
- Report old income 230
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 229