FL MEMO - awful experience. Has anyone had the same problems?
I was first contacted by FL Memo about 6 months ago.
After a 30 minute telephone conversation where i continually expressed that i had no need for their product they suggested that it was "a free no obligation trial" which i agreed to take...mainly to get rid of them.
After 1 month they contacted me to ask how i had found the service & i told them that i hadn't even opened the email with the trial info on or logged in.......they suggested that they extended it for 2 weeks further
At that point i received a book & an invoice through the post. I immediately picked up the phone to cancel....and they collected the book.
I received 2 more chaser requests for the invoice & each time i contacted FL Memo to tell them it wasn't due. Yesterday i got a legal letter...
Awful admin & excessively pushy. Has anyone else had similar issues?
- Allocation of income from property 360 11
- Inputting previous months data into PAYE tools 92 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,627 48
- bookkeeping system 285 5
- Outstanding Loans 57 1
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 846 21
- HELP...historic SSP query! 155 5
- Getting a business loan with a personal default 374 9
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 676 8
- Business trips - director and family 88 1
- Company van paid by director 177 2
- Private company division 191 2
- TAX CERTIFICATES- DO THEY NEED TAXPAYER'S NAME? 222 2
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 368 9
- US share sale - income or capital 94 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,398 12
- flat rate scheme 1,012 30
- Capital allowances on residential property? 148 1
- Sage Cheque Printing - Still in the dark ages! 239 2
- Before I call employers helpline 338 2