FL MEMO - awful experience. Has anyone had the same problems?
I was first contacted by FL Memo about 6 months ago.
After a 30 minute telephone conversation where i continually expressed that i had no need for their product they suggested that it was "a free no obligation trial" which i agreed to take...mainly to get rid of them.
After 1 month they contacted me to ask how i had found the service & i told them that i hadn't even opened the email with the trial info on or logged in.......they suggested that they extended it for 2 weeks further
At that point i received a book & an invoice through the post. I immediately picked up the phone to cancel....and they collected the book.
I received 2 more chaser requests for the invoice & each time i contacted FL Memo to tell them it wasn't due. Yesterday i got a legal letter...
Awful admin & excessively pushy. Has anyone else had similar issues?
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 242 5
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,846 444
- Freehold or Investment Property 81 1
- Excel: MATCH does not match two apparently identical cells 833 8
- capital gains on PPR 262 14
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 376 14
- Claiming depreciation on a company vehicle 204 7
- WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TAX EFFICIENT WAY TO SELL 40% SHARES IN YOUR START UP BUSINESS FOR APPROXIMATELY 1 MILLION POUNDS 217 2
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,305 62
- Company expansion 114 1
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 385 6
- Pension Contributions Relief 504 15
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 528 8
- 100% Xero practice 2,485 46
- Fees for Property Tax Return 269 6
- Can I calculate a total amount on my freelance tax relief? 204 1
- Separating business for VAT purposes 183 2
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 304 9
- PRR 376 13
- 40% rule for travel expenses 418 11
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,314
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 480
- National Insurance 373
- Non Resident 298
- Franchise income and costs 264
- Hands on experience of Digita 215
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 192
- Employer's Helpline 168
- employment capital allowances 165
- CIS paid under reg 9 159