FL MEMO - awful experience. Has anyone had the same problems?
I was first contacted by FL Memo about 6 months ago.
After a 30 minute telephone conversation where i continually expressed that i had no need for their product they suggested that it was "a free no obligation trial" which i agreed to take...mainly to get rid of them.
After 1 month they contacted me to ask how i had found the service & i told them that i hadn't even opened the email with the trial info on or logged in.......they suggested that they extended it for 2 weeks further
At that point i received a book & an invoice through the post. I immediately picked up the phone to cancel....and they collected the book.
I received 2 more chaser requests for the invoice & each time i contacted FL Memo to tell them it wasn't due. Yesterday i got a legal letter...
Awful admin & excessively pushy. Has anyone else had similar issues?
- error on companies house accounts 75 3
- Newly Started Practice 145 5
- Practice Company Secretarial Software recommendations please 150 2
- Sole trader startup losses and PAYE income in same year 178 4
- HMRC computer behind the times 172 3
- problems getting through to the ACCA technical helpline 58 2
- Benefit in kind calc, s.160 ITEPA 83 1
- Who's going to the next Tick & Bash? 339 6
- Is a property owner charging a peppercorn rent to a limited company acceptable 217 6
- Overtime etc for PT employees 162 2
- Generic Notification Notices 114 1
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 440 5
- Anti- Money Laundering - CIMA Practising Certification Application 111 1
- How do you get HMRC to refund overpaid PAYE and NIC 431 5
- RTI lost some data on laptop packing up!! 79 1
- Bank Requesting clients' tax residence 240 4
- Does This Company Need To File A Tax Return 142 1
- fraud 413 1
- Optimum salary for directors appointed part way through the year 236 3
- Which purchase date should I consider in the asset register 199 2
- QROP pension input amounts 474
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 437
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 413
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 263
- EPS and CIS deductions 259
- Construction CIS LLP Company 245
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 210
- SAGE winforecast 178
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 170
- Managing deliberate defaulters hmrc 165