FL MEMO - awful experience. Has anyone had the same problems?
I was first contacted by FL Memo about 6 months ago.
After a 30 minute telephone conversation where i continually expressed that i had no need for their product they suggested that it was "a free no obligation trial" which i agreed to take...mainly to get rid of them.
After 1 month they contacted me to ask how i had found the service & i told them that i hadn't even opened the email with the trial info on or logged in.......they suggested that they extended it for 2 weeks further
At that point i received a book & an invoice through the post. I immediately picked up the phone to cancel....and they collected the book.
I received 2 more chaser requests for the invoice & each time i contacted FL Memo to tell them it wasn't due. Yesterday i got a legal letter...
Awful admin & excessively pushy. Has anyone else had similar issues?
- Gift or Capital Gain? 26 2
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 121 2
- I think I'm developing an anger issue 2,144 30
- How long to prepare monthly management accounts 1,289 20
- Tax tribunal strike rates 75 1
- Profit split on buy-to let 241 4
- Is this acceptable advice for limited co 862 21
- HMRC Getting Extra Tough? 253 1
- ATED-Related CGT returns 279 2
- Incorporation haulier 243 1
- Is this a scam? 1,124 19
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 230 19
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 149 3
- Sage at it again? 105 1
- Ceasing to trade when legal action being taken.. 118 1
- paid or unpaid - who knows! 324 5
- Are sheepdog winnings taxable? 802 7
- ESC A19? 331 1
- break even point 435 13
- Setting up an offshore company 224 3
- Overseas Sales 519
- Benchmarking 455
- Possible Partnership? 401
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 389
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 363
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 302
- Wednesday rant 277
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 186
- Which PayPal transactions can I ignore? 170
- Filing Corporation Tax Return for a company that only has investment income 164