FL MEMO - awful experience. Has anyone had the same problems?
I was first contacted by FL Memo about 6 months ago.
After a 30 minute telephone conversation where i continually expressed that i had no need for their product they suggested that it was "a free no obligation trial" which i agreed to take...mainly to get rid of them.
After 1 month they contacted me to ask how i had found the service & i told them that i hadn't even opened the email with the trial info on or logged in.......they suggested that they extended it for 2 weeks further
At that point i received a book & an invoice through the post. I immediately picked up the phone to cancel....and they collected the book.
I received 2 more chaser requests for the invoice & each time i contacted FL Memo to tell them it wasn't due. Yesterday i got a legal letter...
Awful admin & excessively pushy. Has anyone else had similar issues?
- Introduction of assets to Limited Company (Comic Books) 96 5
- BTL property and holdover or other relief 54 1
- Client right to working papers 1,516 11
- Practicing without a Practicing Certificate 807 10
- vat gross margins 177 2
- Employer PAYE Refund 156 4
- e mail 81 1
- Auto enrolment 566 9
- HMRC Debt collectors 1,342 6
- VAT on new build property 141 2
- Auto enrolment 292 9
- SAGE 50 2011 122 1
- Seeking advice: Do you pay tax on donations if you are not a registered charity? 176 3
- Are there any auto-enrolment engagement letter templates? 1,622 36
- How much do you charge for Accountant's Reference? 1,848 22
- Loss on sale of goodwill 185 2
- Has Microsoft taken a huge bite out of Apple 889 18
- 1st year reporting under FRS 102 - Property revaluation 253 5
- IFA giving dodgy advice? 390 9
- Recommendations for Accounting Software 277 4
- NHS finance professionals 667
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 410
- Foreign Pension Contribution 375
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 363
- vat gross profit percentage margins 356
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 348
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 309
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 272
- Management reporting dashboards and cloud accounting 228
- IFA income recognition & reporting 211