FL MEMO - awful experience. Has anyone had the same problems?
I was first contacted by FL Memo about 6 months ago.
After a 30 minute telephone conversation where i continually expressed that i had no need for their product they suggested that it was "a free no obligation trial" which i agreed to take...mainly to get rid of them.
After 1 month they contacted me to ask how i had found the service & i told them that i hadn't even opened the email with the trial info on or logged in.......they suggested that they extended it for 2 weeks further
At that point i received a book & an invoice through the post. I immediately picked up the phone to cancel....and they collected the book.
I received 2 more chaser requests for the invoice & each time i contacted FL Memo to tell them it wasn't due. Yesterday i got a legal letter...
Awful admin & excessively pushy. Has anyone else had similar issues?
- Just for fun. 695 22
- VAT on purchase of plant from Germany 97 3
- Can we learn from the financial services industry? 62 1
- How to pay national insurance 499 16
- Spam blocking 117 4
- Director needs to withdraw 45k lump sum from company 200 4
- Landlord possible penalties for late registration for self assessment 200 9
- AccountingWeb is unworkable 110 1
- Small pool write off 208 4
- Bonus in june 233 2
- Where do I declare dividends in HMRC's Computations software ? 174 5
- reduce rate VAT on conversion from 2 to 1 dwelling 103 2
- HMRC Email 315 5
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 1,918 21
- Employment status 210 3
- BIM47080 and director training before trade starts 175 5
- Accounting Software for Small Practice 988 23
- Hannah's blog post about fish 362 4
- Overlap relief 641 16
- Timescale for S455/S458 reclaims 166 3
- Theatre Tax Relief 480
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 376
- Windows 10 on-going support ... 369
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 342
- Perkbox 308
- Self Assessment - What to enter on the return 299
- Compensation - Taxable or not then CGT or IT 269
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 267
- Document Management Systems 249
- WIP Software 229