Foreign Earnings Deduction and Personal Company
I have had a rash of ex Servicemen considering employment on anti piracy duties on merchant ships.
It is likely that they will form a company to sub contract to the main contractor.
On the assumption that the 100% FED for Seafarers is availble, would it be the case that remuneration from their company could effectively be paid free of tax (Ignoring NIC implications)?
This seems to good to be true - am I missing something obvious?
- Missing tax return 305 4
- r there any crustie unemployed failed accounting clerks here ? 245 3
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 97 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,037 30
- Inflation and fees 1,354 24
- Sage Priority Support 164 3
- incorrect old p60 294 5
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 174 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 821 24
- Micro-entity accounts 178 1
- Related party disclosure 192 3
- Company reconstruction 126 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 226 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 137 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 161 1
- Advice please! 406 2
- VAT on new builds 179 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 139 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 381 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,981 28