Foreign Sales & Purchase Ledger Bals - Contra in Sage?
Client is using Sage 50 multi currency version.
There is a customer on the sales ledger, who is also a supplier on the purchase ledger and he wishes to contra one balance against the other.
Both customer and supplier records are set up as foreign currency ones and transactions are in the same foreign currency.
Sage Help advises that the Contra Wizard can only be used for £ customer/supplier set offs.
What entires are required to post a manual contra for foregin currency customer/supplier set off?
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 147 4
- What would you do in this situation? 476 12
- Travel and Substinance expenses while abroad 122 3
- Help Required 267 6
- Self Employed Self Assessment: Capital Allowance and Car Lease/HP 217 2
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 387 14
- What's in a name ? 221 4
- ATED Penalties 257 1
- late second payment on account 149 2
- US royalties 74 2
- Project being run jointly 121 2
- Reclaiming overpaid employer NI contributions 174 2
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 162 3
- Sole trader mix up 285 4
- Vat on 'pig slurry' - palatable subject I know! 733 6
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 887 27
- Staff accommodation without a rental value or RV 208 4
- Filing company accounts 134 1
- Accountancy work for Farmers 503 16
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 159 5
- CTA study material 697
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 422
- Employment related securities question 264
- AIM Stocks and IHT 244
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 197
- Trust for Employee 183
- Expat pension contributions? 181
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 155
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 152
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 116