Foreign Sales & Purchase Ledger Bals - Contra in Sage?
Client is using Sage 50 multi currency version.
There is a customer on the sales ledger, who is also a supplier on the purchase ledger and he wishes to contra one balance against the other.
Both customer and supplier records are set up as foreign currency ones and transactions are in the same foreign currency.
Sage Help advises that the Contra Wizard can only be used for £ customer/supplier set offs.
What entires are required to post a manual contra for foregin currency customer/supplier set off?
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 1,323 21
- VAT online filing exemptions 269 4
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 853 18
- NALS Accountants Report 101 1
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,468 35
- Legal title not in the company name 272 10
- Dividend dates 562 10
- simple one...capitalisation of legal fees on purchase of business 128 3
- Sole properietor 171 4
- transitioning payroll 238 8
- dividend proposals 106 2
- How to reclaim VAT that was missed off previous invoices? 233 2
- Deduction from Salary 298 8
- PPR exemption - can it be due on a bigger area than 0.5 hectares? 194 2
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 2,726 60
- Child Tax Credits - date of cessation of qualifying young person 92 2
- VAT on sales net of CIS suffered 437 10
- ACCA Cert/Dip in IFRS 158 2
- 12 Pay Problems 255 3
- Mutual trading organisation has chargeable gain 89 1
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 624
- Cancelled 363
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 342
- Cancelled 311
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 283
- Probiz 271
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 231
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 230
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 202
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 176