Foreign Sales & Purchase Ledger Bals - Contra in Sage?
Client is using Sage 50 multi currency version.
There is a customer on the sales ledger, who is also a supplier on the purchase ledger and he wishes to contra one balance against the other.
Both customer and supplier records are set up as foreign currency ones and transactions are in the same foreign currency.
Sage Help advises that the Contra Wizard can only be used for £ customer/supplier set offs.
What entires are required to post a manual contra for foregin currency customer/supplier set off?
- Software to use 57 1
- Is there is a tax neutral way of splitting a company? 75 4
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 234 4
- Rental Property on Self Assessment 88 1
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,466 34
- Discretionary trust reporting 80 1
- ICAEW student, Dilema with client & boss 618 15
- Partnership profit share - tax efficient for husband and wife 79 1
- Client change of address for VAT - can't do it online?! 387 7
- Benchmark Scale Rates 56 1
- Early repayment of CIS deductions - sole trader 55 1
- Rollover relief and private use 97 2
- Annual Investment Allowance (AIA) 215 3
- Error in 11-12 return done by previous accountant, do we have to offer them to correct or can I do and client reclaim cost 860 12
- Concerned about RTI 2014 2,817 72
- SAGE con 351 7
- Filed CT600 using Taxcalc 120 2
- Which software for practice books? 562 20
- Related Parties Note 779 10
- Dazed & confused 408 5
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,057
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 565
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 375
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 283
- Charge out rates in London? 228
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 218
- Personal consumption by landlord 194
- Interest on Loan to a Company 181
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 161
- Agent fees to sell business 150