Foreign Sales & Purchase Ledger Bals - Contra in Sage?
Client is using Sage 50 multi currency version.
There is a customer on the sales ledger, who is also a supplier on the purchase ledger and he wishes to contra one balance against the other.
Both customer and supplier records are set up as foreign currency ones and transactions are in the same foreign currency.
Sage Help advises that the Contra Wizard can only be used for £ customer/supplier set offs.
What entires are required to post a manual contra for foregin currency customer/supplier set off?
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 679 5
- See you all on the other side 723 6
- 12Pay 483 2
- dividends 667 2
- R&D 338 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,202 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 452 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 437 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 389 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 560 5
- Seeking a tax case 662 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 523 4
- Companies house strike off 596 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 451 2
- Moving to the cloud 761 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 220 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 917 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 223 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,103 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 512 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 567
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 423
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 377
- IRIS and FRS 102 357
- Capitalising Finance Lease 334
- USA help 320
- Marginal rates of tax 319
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 315
- Class 2 NI 302
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 297