Foreign Sales & Purchase Ledger Bals - Contra in Sage?
Client is using Sage 50 multi currency version.
There is a customer on the sales ledger, who is also a supplier on the purchase ledger and he wishes to contra one balance against the other.
Both customer and supplier records are set up as foreign currency ones and transactions are in the same foreign currency.
Sage Help advises that the Contra Wizard can only be used for £ customer/supplier set offs.
What entires are required to post a manual contra for foregin currency customer/supplier set off?
- Do I have grounds to dispute our accountant’s fees? 188 6
- Is it worth being a limited company if already a higher rate taxpayer? 351 3
- New Client wants an Income Certificate for a Mortgage 894 21
- Can i reclaim tax if my fuel cost more than the AFR in a company car 159 3
- Where has Portia gone? 1,669 63
- transferring from franchisee to ltd comapny 95 1
- Is my client risking reputational damage? 207 6
- Sage line 50 payment before invoice date 190 11
- Performance measurement within accounting practice 256 4
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 387 10
- Property Purchase in Daughters Name 331 9
- Merging my businesses 130 2
- Getting fees, getting harder? 3,722 73
- Spousal transfer and PPR 515 16
- VAT on commercial property 142 3
- Rogue Accountant 3,039 49
- deceased creditor 205 5
- Corporate member of LLP 278 1
- Investment company 272 6
- Error or mistake in CT return 345 1
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 781
- RTI - duplicate employee record 535
- Pensions Regulator 444
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 404
- Sage Vat return box 2 307
- Sanzar 305
- Digital marketing focus group 288
- How do you do it 279
- Portia ... Where art thou 259
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 255