Foreign Sales & Purchase Ledger Bals - Contra in Sage?
Client is using Sage 50 multi currency version.
There is a customer on the sales ledger, who is also a supplier on the purchase ledger and he wishes to contra one balance against the other.
Both customer and supplier records are set up as foreign currency ones and transactions are in the same foreign currency.
Sage Help advises that the Contra Wizard can only be used for £ customer/supplier set offs.
What entires are required to post a manual contra for foregin currency customer/supplier set off?
- P11d & Medical Ins 173 2
- Should design costs be capitalised? 155 4
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 146 2
- Submitting tax return 76 1
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 186 3
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 249 8
- Director's tax return 324 7
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 90 1
- Sage Payroll 312 11
- Payroo Employer allowance query 204 6
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,062 33
- vat return 257 3
- Flat rate vat 143 1
- Value pricing 732 26
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 161 4
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 234 4
- Private residence relief with entrepreneur relief mix 292 4
- Reregister for VAT 158 2
- Producing graphical KPI's etc 204 6
- Weely paid employees 256 3
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 804
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 555
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 424
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 301
- Free Tax Legislation? 270
- Director Loan account operation 253
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 250
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 244
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 231
- Paye procedures for CVA 161