Foreign Sales & Purchase Ledger Bals - Contra in Sage?
Client is using Sage 50 multi currency version.
There is a customer on the sales ledger, who is also a supplier on the purchase ledger and he wishes to contra one balance against the other.
Both customer and supplier records are set up as foreign currency ones and transactions are in the same foreign currency.
Sage Help advises that the Contra Wizard can only be used for £ customer/supplier set offs.
What entires are required to post a manual contra for foregin currency customer/supplier set off?
- Do I Need A Balance Sheet? 92 1
- Invoice Help 211 7
- Summer evenings and ponderings of capital allowances 127 3
- Employee overpaid who has left 210 4
- Limited Company keeping receipts 204 3
- Sorry ignore me 882 24
- Donaldson v HMRC case being heard tomorrow! 552 5
- What are options for non CA firm 1,929 35
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 2,236 12
- Filing FPS early with moneysoft 155 12
- Errors in prior year accounts 787 20
- VAT & capitalising 80 1
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 313 5
- Free Shares ? 237 2
- Is this a scam? 554 7
- Rental property: expenses when up for sale and not let 293 7
- How do I calculate the VAT due (cash basis) on receipts which suffer a cis deduction? 275 6
- Purchase of freehold by flat management company 150 1
- Peer to Peer lending 864 9
- VAT B2B V's Reverse Charge 105 2
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 624
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 530
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 292
- Cancelled 284
- Cancelled 244
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 189
- Sage Report Designer - Nominal Activity in Currency 188
- Probiz 169
- What's the market like for temps? 164
- Married woman dies owning marital home 162