Foreign Sales & Purchase Ledger Bals - Contra in Sage?
Client is using Sage 50 multi currency version.
There is a customer on the sales ledger, who is also a supplier on the purchase ledger and he wishes to contra one balance against the other.
Both customer and supplier records are set up as foreign currency ones and transactions are in the same foreign currency.
Sage Help advises that the Contra Wizard can only be used for £ customer/supplier set offs.
What entires are required to post a manual contra for foregin currency customer/supplier set off?
- Are these allowable capital expenditures for a jewellery retail shop? 345 11
- Do you get your clients to sign their EOY EPS submission? 678 8
- Reversal of Warranty Provision 186 6
- Any Answers changes - feedback required 3,564 115
- Is a property owner charging a peppercorn rent to a limited company acceptable 368 9
- FBI2 99 1
- On line Remote Training 74 1
- error on companies house accounts 556 15
- Transfer of stock 107 4
- PPR election time limit - change in the number of residences 63 1
- Virtually Impossible 336 6
- Personal allowance for non-resident 87 2
- Anti- Money Laundering - CIMA Practising Certification Application 148 2
- Brightpay 95 1
- SAGE 50 - Invoice Date 58 1
- Statutory Residence Test - is HMRC Guidance wrong? 1,084 8
- Newly Started Practice 595 12
- SSP days and Holidays 153 2
- Are accountants keeping up with the pace of change? 562 6
- Is there a reporting requirement? 152 1
- QROP pension input amounts 486
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 461
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 428
- EPS and CIS deductions 277
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 274
- Construction CIS LLP Company 264
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 225
- SAGE winforecast 189
- Managing deliberate defaulters hmrc 183
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 175