Foreign Sales & Purchase Ledger Bals - Contra in Sage?
Client is using Sage 50 multi currency version.
There is a customer on the sales ledger, who is also a supplier on the purchase ledger and he wishes to contra one balance against the other.
Both customer and supplier records are set up as foreign currency ones and transactions are in the same foreign currency.
Sage Help advises that the Contra Wizard can only be used for £ customer/supplier set offs.
What entires are required to post a manual contra for foregin currency customer/supplier set off?
- CT600 Software - anyone else having issues? 402 11
- Xerocon 2016 1,307 38
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 912 25
- BrightPay quirks 295 3
- Letter to new accountants and whether to mention criminal conviction. 79 2
- VAT disaggregation 74 1
- Appointment of director 61 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 503 5
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 210 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 273 3
- Mortgage Reference 613 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 339 7
- Insovent companies 915 19
- New Build 250 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,319 48
- Website Content 237 1
- Personal Tax 672 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 233 1
- USA Tax Query 339 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 454 5