Foreign Sales & Purchase Ledger Bals - Contra in Sage?
Client is using Sage 50 multi currency version.
There is a customer on the sales ledger, who is also a supplier on the purchase ledger and he wishes to contra one balance against the other.
Both customer and supplier records are set up as foreign currency ones and transactions are in the same foreign currency.
Sage Help advises that the Contra Wizard can only be used for £ customer/supplier set offs.
What entires are required to post a manual contra for foregin currency customer/supplier set off?
- HMRC filing meltdown? 810 26
- Capital allowances on transfer of business 102 4
- Designated sole Residence 53 1
- Selling Capital Allowences from Self Employed to Ltd Buisness 225 9
- Anybody still doing returns? 519 21
- no utr 223 8
- client can't/won't pay 2,084 49
- Director drawings 574 32
- Tax Returns for non residents 255 2
- Investment properties/freehold land 53 1
- Capital Loss 80 3
- HMRC Sends Derbyshire pensioner Doug Yeomans tax demand for £4.7 BILLION! 651 14
- 'My colleague fills in his own Self Assessment" and he/she claims,x,y and z" 404 6
- LLP formed in 2013 75 1
- Clothing 472 11
- File Abbreviated LLP accounts online? 157 7
- Practice management 436 8
- Interest on pre-letting? 125 4
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 1,687 44
- Will simplified micro entities accounts result in loss of business ? 1,705 22
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 946
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 659
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 616
- Latest phishing scam 593
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 430
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 322
- Scratch Head 258
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 245
- Sabbatical payments 210
- Negligible Value Claim 188