Foreign Sales & Purchase Ledger Bals - Contra in Sage?
Client is using Sage 50 multi currency version.
There is a customer on the sales ledger, who is also a supplier on the purchase ledger and he wishes to contra one balance against the other.
Both customer and supplier records are set up as foreign currency ones and transactions are in the same foreign currency.
Sage Help advises that the Contra Wizard can only be used for £ customer/supplier set offs.
What entires are required to post a manual contra for foregin currency customer/supplier set off?
- Audit partner? 190 4
- Can't read my handwriting 520 12
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,648 471
- Sage Line50 Journal Entry Help! 101 7
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 664 15
- Email hacker for hire ... 263 6
- corp tax software 911 12
- Is this fraud? 821 13
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 405 4
- Fees for Property Tax Return 436 10
- Accountancy packages for FRS 102 288 6
- Does anyone use quotation software? 282 5
- SA302 for mortgage advisors 195 4
- Flat rate scheme 348 4
- PPR posers 253 6
- Excel: MATCH does not match two apparently identical cells 917 9
- How good is OCRREX Auto Rec software? 424 9
- Naming new company 449 7
- Fee Protection Insurance 1,032 43
- Sole trader - Normal Bank account used for business? 294 5
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,358
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 508
- National Insurance 399
- Non Resident 312
- Hands on experience of Digita 233
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 213
- Employer's Helpline 181
- CIS paid under reg 9 174
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 143
- Donaldson V HMRC 139