Foreign Sales & Purchase Ledger Bals - Contra in Sage?
Client is using Sage 50 multi currency version.
There is a customer on the sales ledger, who is also a supplier on the purchase ledger and he wishes to contra one balance against the other.
Both customer and supplier records are set up as foreign currency ones and transactions are in the same foreign currency.
Sage Help advises that the Contra Wizard can only be used for £ customer/supplier set offs.
What entires are required to post a manual contra for foregin currency customer/supplier set off?
- Hold on a minute (pun intended) 1,262 11
- The importance of Grammar 1,325 40
- Xero Pain Points 540 18
- supply teachers working through Ltd co 129 2
- Complicated situation with very old balances from previous accountant 196 5
- Best way to draw a salary? 695 12
- PI cover 241 4
- VAT and customer entertaining 218 2
- 2014/15 Tax calculation spread sheet 946 15
- VAT - How hard is it? 735 26
- Profit split from an investment property 174 6
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,428 39
- Tax Implications on Child Benefits 159 1
- IRIS OpenSpace won't upload CT600 properly 275 6
- tax saving on card points 244 6
- Capital Allowances and CGT interaction 265 9
- Scissors 893 24
- AIA for a Van, Self Employed 441 6
- Tax treatment of gift of expensive watch 463 10
- Directors exempt from AE? 269 6
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 373
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 328
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 308
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 298
- Electric Car 250
- S222 Charge 218
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 214
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 201
- Company Structure 197
- Does anyone know the name and postal address of HMRC's Data controller? 170