Foreign Sales & Purchase Ledger Bals - Contra in Sage?
Client is using Sage 50 multi currency version.
There is a customer on the sales ledger, who is also a supplier on the purchase ledger and he wishes to contra one balance against the other.
Both customer and supplier records are set up as foreign currency ones and transactions are in the same foreign currency.
Sage Help advises that the Contra Wizard can only be used for £ customer/supplier set offs.
What entires are required to post a manual contra for foregin currency customer/supplier set off?
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,728 39
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 206 7
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 60 2
- Taxfiler been down since mid-afternoon 128 5
- Anyone having problems with Taxfiler 452 17
- Paid too much !! 177 1
- Gifting Shares to a Limited Company 86 1
- Company separation for Wholesale & Retail businesses 69 1
- Selling a VAT Qualifying vehicle at a loss 70 1
- Paying dividends to Ordinary shares with different nominal values 472 15
- 2012 13 HMRC QUERY 741 11
- Sports Sponsorship 116 1
- New Shareholder and Purchase of Own Share 241 17
- Opt To Tax Refund 210 2
- Divorcing husband, both 50% owners of a Ltd business 208 6
- Is the CT61 return dead? 1,311 14
- Best software for small practice? 605 19
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 1,263 21
- HMRC Enquiry 477 2
- Car purchase Lease or Buy 225 7
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 764
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 454
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 271
- DTA tie-breaker issue 261
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 244
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 223
- CGT for NOn UK residents 216
- Apprenticeship Levy 195
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 191
- Capital Gains personal representatives 181