Foreign Sales & Purchase Ledger Bals - Contra in Sage?
Client is using Sage 50 multi currency version.
There is a customer on the sales ledger, who is also a supplier on the purchase ledger and he wishes to contra one balance against the other.
Both customer and supplier records are set up as foreign currency ones and transactions are in the same foreign currency.
Sage Help advises that the Contra Wizard can only be used for £ customer/supplier set offs.
What entires are required to post a manual contra for foregin currency customer/supplier set off?
- Mehjoo 296 2
- Tax Return Member LLP 46 1
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 305 5
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 182 4
- SA302 314 7
- US Employment Income - Double Tax Treaty 282 13
- Bringing money to Uk 269 4
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 273 5
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 199 4
- Go Cardless 344 9
- Hmrc software 239 3
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 140 1
- Hosted email exchange 180 5
- South African Government Pension 183 1
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 311 4
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 315 13
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 248 7
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 155 3
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 298 7
- New Email Extensions 215 1
- Xtuple 513
- Qtac payroll for bureau 352
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 297
- Industrial & Provident Societies 288
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 228
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 194
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 192
- Domain name sale and limited company 173
- CIS schemes 171
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 148