Foreign Sales & Purchase Ledger Bals - Contra in Sage?
Client is using Sage 50 multi currency version.
There is a customer on the sales ledger, who is also a supplier on the purchase ledger and he wishes to contra one balance against the other.
Both customer and supplier records are set up as foreign currency ones and transactions are in the same foreign currency.
Sage Help advises that the Contra Wizard can only be used for £ customer/supplier set offs.
What entires are required to post a manual contra for foregin currency customer/supplier set off?
- Insurance for Company Ltd. by Guarantee 45 1
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,910 29
- Desperate IFAs and Auto-enrolment Scare stories 422 20
- Cash basis 692 24
- s455 Directors loan 107 2
- Incorrect penalty warning letters sent 1,152 8
- Non resident capital gains 52 1
- Income recognition - release of product from a factory 387 12
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 333 1
- CIMA accountant wants to start consultancy 511 6
- What are the options for writing off a Directors Credit balance 149 2
- payroll software 488 9
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 300 8
- Fee base v staff ratio 560 7
- 1 investor and 1 director 50% shareholding each advice please 289 13
- Posting pension salary sacrifice journal 97 1
- Complicated Company car purchase 285 3
- Statutory sick pay 395 5
- client threatening legal action 2,218 30
- Recomendations for a purchase order management book please? 171 2
- Skandia using wrong address 595
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 324
- Employee rewards 301
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 267
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 236
- Etax Australian 198
- LLP in Construction Industry 159
- Selling On Amazon & Calculatign Prices/Vat 142
- Interest and late payment charges HMRC 137
- Re-submitting CT600 on paper 128