Foreign Sales & Purchase Ledger Bals - Contra in Sage?
Client is using Sage 50 multi currency version.
There is a customer on the sales ledger, who is also a supplier on the purchase ledger and he wishes to contra one balance against the other.
Both customer and supplier records are set up as foreign currency ones and transactions are in the same foreign currency.
Sage Help advises that the Contra Wizard can only be used for £ customer/supplier set offs.
What entires are required to post a manual contra for foregin currency customer/supplier set off?
- Tasbook email configuration 205 3
- Unpaid Fee's 379 7
- PAYE NI 150 3
- Closing down - who should buy whom? 128 3
- Client information from previous accountant 133 2
- VAT flat rate scheme 198 3
- Tax relief for backdated pension contributions 275 8
- Client cash balances, on or off-balance sheet for full service brokerage firm 240 4
- How long do legal aid take to pay? 99 1
- Two questions re client meetings and TR Fees 383 5
- Personal Pension Withdrawal 226 2
- Liability account to deal with loans from owner 155 5
- Failure to operate PAYE 1,672 31
- quote for winding down two companies and file accounts 140 1
- SA302s - Lenders to accept non hmrc copies 831 14
- How much to charge? 708 10
- break even point 1,010 30
- Trustee in Bankruptcy 190 5
- Accomodation and travel 210 1
- Issue with a software supplier 256 4
- Possible Partnership? 516
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 498
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 470
- New Fangled Penalties 312
- Clubs and Taxable Income 262
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 260
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 253
- Loans to other companies 194
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 171
- English Company Owning Property in Scotland 160