Is Form R27 statutory ?
A client's wife died three months ago and , in line with the current procedure, he was issued a Form R27.No IHT is due / the Will is simplicity itself/ the aggregate of the wife 's two pensions did not exceed her (normal ) Personal Allowance so no PAYE was suffered in 2012/13 / nil savings income.
Is the Form R27 statutory in the sense that , whilst no tax is repayable or owing , it must be completed and submitted to HMRC ?
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,883 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 222 4
- Turnover on a tax return 136 7
- incorrect old p60 379 9
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 223 3
- VAT refund 112 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 195 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 255 3
- Missing tax return 363 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,095 30
- Inflation and fees 1,389 24
- Sage Priority Support 179 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 833 24
- Micro-entity accounts 263 1
- Related party disclosure 222 3
- Company reconstruction 154 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 240 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 162 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 182 1
- Advice please! 428 2