Is Form R27 statutory ?
A client's wife died three months ago and , in line with the current procedure, he was issued a Form R27.No IHT is due / the Will is simplicity itself/ the aggregate of the wife 's two pensions did not exceed her (normal ) Personal Allowance so no PAYE was suffered in 2012/13 / nil savings income.
Is the Form R27 statutory in the sense that , whilst no tax is repayable or owing , it must be completed and submitted to HMRC ?
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 150 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 185 3
- Xerocon 2016 1,223 35
- Mortgage Reference 537 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 242 7
- Insovent companies 883 19
- New Build 197 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,295 48
- BrightPay quirks 211 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 805 20
- Website Content 168 1
- Personal Tax 629 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 187 1
- USA Tax Query 307 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 439 5
- last minute request 655 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 357 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 394 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,740 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 988 6