Free online invoicing...
I run a small business from home that requires sourcing raw materials from suppliers and sending them to a producer to create my product, who then ship to a sales firm who sell the product (With me).
I have two other people working with me on the business and I would like to hand across the payment and sending out of invoices to another member of the team. We all work from home and therefore keeping hard copy files that we can all share is tricky.
I would like to find an online programme that will allow my colleague to generate and save invoices online, so I can still check on it and ensure everything is running smoothly. I can forward across invoices that need to be paid, but if the software has a feature that can allow invoices to be paid to be placed on the site that is even better.
My accountant has suggested Iris Openbooks, allowing better integration, but I would like to kick things off with something that is free. I am currently producing invoices via an excel sheet I have and paying suppliers when required (Again I have an excel manufacturing sheet).
Please could someone advise me on the best product to use. I have seen this (http://invoiceable.co) but the site doesn't allow much investigation and demonstration.
- Payroll software : RTI submissions 17 1
- CT600 for the first time 229 13
- Fee's for P11D's 58 1
- Sage Payroll 133 5
- Adjusting over-provision of Corporation Tax in previous year 80 3
- Undeclared Self Employment 1,748 14
- Moneysoft - Car Benefits 135 2
- SDLT - transfer of land into newco 70 2
- Share restructure 380 15
- Laptop purchase 1,037 18
- RTI and bank holiday Friday 168 3
- Childcare Vouchers 96 1
- Elective DeductionsModel 134 3
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 1,060 23
- Company petition 71 1
- Belated VAT Exception Application 191 6
- Do you design it or pick what's out there? 567 13
- CGT and PPR and Lettings Relief? 333 7
- Agent with HMRC 209 9
- Propert purchase, renovation then rented out and VAT 75 1
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 747
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 510
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 378
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 354
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 271
- VAT on Gaming Machines 225
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 209
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 205
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 187
- Director Loan account operation 177