Free online invoicing...
I run a small business from home that requires sourcing raw materials from suppliers and sending them to a producer to create my product, who then ship to a sales firm who sell the product (With me).
I have two other people working with me on the business and I would like to hand across the payment and sending out of invoices to another member of the team. We all work from home and therefore keeping hard copy files that we can all share is tricky.
I would like to find an online programme that will allow my colleague to generate and save invoices online, so I can still check on it and ensure everything is running smoothly. I can forward across invoices that need to be paid, but if the software has a feature that can allow invoices to be paid to be placed on the site that is even better.
My accountant has suggested Iris Openbooks, allowing better integration, but I would like to kick things off with something that is free. I am currently producing invoices via an excel sheet I have and paying suppliers when required (Again I have an excel manufacturing sheet).
Please could someone advise me on the best product to use. I have seen this (http://invoiceable.co) but the site doesn't allow much investigation and demonstration.
- Property versus Trade in a Ltd Company 163 5
- VAT on part of a closed pub 173 10
- Dividend paid to non-shareholder 243 6
- Is anyone a member of National Accountancy Network? 68 1
- How do I clear transaction history - Sage 50 v9 165 3
- Dispensation pointless ? 296 5
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 191 6
- SME Direct Debit 670 11
- Accountant software 440 13
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,031 23
- What aspects of accountancy/book-keeping most trouble people 186 3
- Accounting jobs in the UK 162 2
- Foreign income on Self Assesment 235 1
- CIS gross status review 115 1
- Notes needed for a new partner in an LLP 131 2
- Dividend payments to spouses 374 6
- Flat rate vat error 250 5
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 106 1
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 377 8
- Snotty HMRC letter - continued 657 17
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 759
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 485
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 301
- How to format a stock book 266
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 214
- Tax efficient holding company structure 206
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 199
- Investment property company accounts template 192
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 174
- Sage 50 Customer Statements and Running Balances 165