Free online invoicing...
I run a small business from home that requires sourcing raw materials from suppliers and sending them to a producer to create my product, who then ship to a sales firm who sell the product (With me).
I have two other people working with me on the business and I would like to hand across the payment and sending out of invoices to another member of the team. We all work from home and therefore keeping hard copy files that we can all share is tricky.
I would like to find an online programme that will allow my colleague to generate and save invoices online, so I can still check on it and ensure everything is running smoothly. I can forward across invoices that need to be paid, but if the software has a feature that can allow invoices to be paid to be placed on the site that is even better.
My accountant has suggested Iris Openbooks, allowing better integration, but I would like to kick things off with something that is free. I am currently producing invoices via an excel sheet I have and paying suppliers when required (Again I have an excel manufacturing sheet).
Please could someone advise me on the best product to use. I have seen this (http://invoiceable.co) but the site doesn't allow much investigation and demonstration.
- Self assessment tax arrears 14 1
- Go Cardless 198 6
- R & D 86 3
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 838 50
- Disengaging a client who uses our office as a registered office address 724 16
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 188 1
- Shareholder/Directors termination payments 43 1
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 83 2
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 94 3
- Payroll software with annual pay period? 84 1
- New Business Registration 192 5
- Audit rules 126 3
- Hosted email exchange 107 4
- Excel formula for UK corporation tax including losses 117 1
- G P life time allowance 92 3
- Why will HMRC not code out my client's £1,730 underpayment for 12/13 351 11
- Bringing money to Uk 196 3
- How can I tell what returns are outstanding on HMRC online? 103 1
- Accounting for investment club gains 103 2
- Moving from Sage payroll to Iris Payroll 190 5
- Xtuple 492
- Qtac payroll for bureau 331
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 275
- Industrial & Provident Societies 271
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 213
- Mehjoo 213
- New strategic report 167
- Domain name sale and limited company 151
- South African Government Pension 147
- CIS schemes 141