Free online invoicing...
I run a small business from home that requires sourcing raw materials from suppliers and sending them to a producer to create my product, who then ship to a sales firm who sell the product (With me).
I have two other people working with me on the business and I would like to hand across the payment and sending out of invoices to another member of the team. We all work from home and therefore keeping hard copy files that we can all share is tricky.
I would like to find an online programme that will allow my colleague to generate and save invoices online, so I can still check on it and ensure everything is running smoothly. I can forward across invoices that need to be paid, but if the software has a feature that can allow invoices to be paid to be placed on the site that is even better.
My accountant has suggested Iris Openbooks, allowing better integration, but I would like to kick things off with something that is free. I am currently producing invoices via an excel sheet I have and paying suppliers when required (Again I have an excel manufacturing sheet).
Please could someone advise me on the best product to use. I have seen this (http://invoiceable.co) but the site doesn't allow much investigation and demonstration.
- Previous auditor threatening to sue our firm for unpaid fees 1,026 44
- HMRC Sends Derbyshire pensioner Doug Yeomans tax demand for £4.7 BILLION! 345 12
- UKBA financial requirements for spouse visa 41 1
- Rent a room scheme query. 59 1
- PAYE Control Visit 100 2
- Practice management 308 6
- Repayment of maternity pay 180 4
- Journals to Creditors Control 221 8
- eBay trading 150 3
- Capital allowances on Software 73 1
- US/UK Dual Citizenship 204 10
- Pension contribution 111 3
- Adding employers clients on LinkedIn 211 3
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 281 12
- duplicate 194 1
- What sectors to target? 492 24
- Self assesment online 771 8
- Refusing to complete a tax return 701 13
- The Copyright Licensing Agency 216 7
- waive right to dividend payment 136 3
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 915
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 634
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 592
- Latest phishing scam 564
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 393
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 295
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 219
- Scratch Head 217
- Capital allowances in first basis period 202
- Sabbatical payments 188