Free online invoicing...
I run a small business from home that requires sourcing raw materials from suppliers and sending them to a producer to create my product, who then ship to a sales firm who sell the product (With me).
I have two other people working with me on the business and I would like to hand across the payment and sending out of invoices to another member of the team. We all work from home and therefore keeping hard copy files that we can all share is tricky.
I would like to find an online programme that will allow my colleague to generate and save invoices online, so I can still check on it and ensure everything is running smoothly. I can forward across invoices that need to be paid, but if the software has a feature that can allow invoices to be paid to be placed on the site that is even better.
My accountant has suggested Iris Openbooks, allowing better integration, but I would like to kick things off with something that is free. I am currently producing invoices via an excel sheet I have and paying suppliers when required (Again I have an excel manufacturing sheet).
Please could someone advise me on the best product to use. I have seen this (http://invoiceable.co) but the site doesn't allow much investigation and demonstration.
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 400 9
- Limited company buying a car 337 6
- Funding Circle experience 125 3
- What font do you prefer to use for correspondence? 220 10
- Excel query 75 2
- Do I need to pay my accountant 1,255 13
- Payment on account penalties 94 3
- Tax on free shares 122 5
- Flat Rate Vat 14.5% and 5% reduced rate VAT 192 3
- Capital allowances on sale and puchase of business assets 117 1
- Audit 475 14
- PPR relief and half hectare rule 118 3
- Buying a horse?? 410 12
- Question on HMRC past taxes (+penalties) on non-resident 188 2
- Uncomfortable with some advertising Sift takes 765 21
- PITA ex-client 253 9
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 247 6
- CTA and Tolley's tax handbooks 363 9
- Can I contribute to SIPP if I pay no salary/dividend from ltd company 326 5
- How to complain about HMRC 1,668 19
- CTA study material 802
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 492
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 457
- Employment related securities question 320
- AIM Stocks and IHT 307
- Expat pension contributions? 280
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 276
- Trust for Employee 255
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 225
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 158