Free online invoicing...
I run a small business from home that requires sourcing raw materials from suppliers and sending them to a producer to create my product, who then ship to a sales firm who sell the product (With me).
I have two other people working with me on the business and I would like to hand across the payment and sending out of invoices to another member of the team. We all work from home and therefore keeping hard copy files that we can all share is tricky.
I would like to find an online programme that will allow my colleague to generate and save invoices online, so I can still check on it and ensure everything is running smoothly. I can forward across invoices that need to be paid, but if the software has a feature that can allow invoices to be paid to be placed on the site that is even better.
My accountant has suggested Iris Openbooks, allowing better integration, but I would like to kick things off with something that is free. I am currently producing invoices via an excel sheet I have and paying suppliers when required (Again I have an excel manufacturing sheet).
Please could someone advise me on the best product to use. I have seen this (http://invoiceable.co) but the site doesn't allow much investigation and demonstration.
- Would this fall into IR35 12 1
- Company Accounts - Limited company 316 3
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 1,554 27
- Charging for book-keeping on a 'per transaction' basis 489 8
- Who can I refer leads to? 1,180 16
- Computers & Network Depreciation 120 3
- Capital Allowances and Hire Purchase 164 3
- Awkward IP 306 3
- Let Property Campaign 228 4
- DTL adjustement in P &L 165 4
- R & D 175 2
- Bookkeeping Package 532 7
- practice planning 515 4
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 1,177 29
- Expenses management strategy 996 12
- Employment status 396 8
- Benefits in kind: employees who benefit from client entertainment and alcohol consumed on-premises 216 3
- sub contractors payments in C tax return 169 1
- Time recording software 203 2
- What is the best practice for running a roofing company in Sage 365 8
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 576
- CTA study material 560
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 335
- Taxation of partners in an LLP following new rules 255
- Employment related securities question 202
- CCJ and Shareholder/ Director ramifications 176
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 175
- ATED Penalties 173
- AIM Stocks and IHT 157
- Foreign Premium Distributions 131