Free online invoicing...
I run a small business from home that requires sourcing raw materials from suppliers and sending them to a producer to create my product, who then ship to a sales firm who sell the product (With me).
I have two other people working with me on the business and I would like to hand across the payment and sending out of invoices to another member of the team. We all work from home and therefore keeping hard copy files that we can all share is tricky.
I would like to find an online programme that will allow my colleague to generate and save invoices online, so I can still check on it and ensure everything is running smoothly. I can forward across invoices that need to be paid, but if the software has a feature that can allow invoices to be paid to be placed on the site that is even better.
My accountant has suggested Iris Openbooks, allowing better integration, but I would like to kick things off with something that is free. I am currently producing invoices via an excel sheet I have and paying suppliers when required (Again I have an excel manufacturing sheet).
Please could someone advise me on the best product to use. I have seen this (http://invoiceable.co) but the site doesn't allow much investigation and demonstration.
- Moneysoft or Sage payroll with auto enrolment? 96 1
- Where has Portia gone? 3,622 94
- Unwarranted VAT assessments 65 1
- What are other accountants having for lunch? 328 10
- micro entity balance sheet query 154 5
- Virtual Assistants 65 1
- Where can I report and accountant for defraud 274 6
- RTI Payroll ID 763 20
- Overlap profit 90 1
- Sole trader paying Class 1 NIC 98 1
- Stock of photos to capatilise 309 14
- Spousal transfer and PPR 788 34
- Rogue Accountant 3,593 57
- Assigning loan from Company to adult children 97 2
- Practice management software 1,115 21
- Associated disposals - Entrepreneur's relief 341 19
- Inheritance Tax - Gifts UK 158 1
- VAT on a private sale? 195 5
- Overseas business trip - accompanied by family 254 3
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 1,245 24
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 822
- Pensions Regulator 462
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 428
- Sanzar 328
- How do you do it 318
- Digital marketing focus group 307
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 279
- new investor structure 188
- Bed & Breakfast trade via Limited Company 187
- Fit for purpose 182