Free online invoicing...
I run a small business from home that requires sourcing raw materials from suppliers and sending them to a producer to create my product, who then ship to a sales firm who sell the product (With me).
I have two other people working with me on the business and I would like to hand across the payment and sending out of invoices to another member of the team. We all work from home and therefore keeping hard copy files that we can all share is tricky.
I would like to find an online programme that will allow my colleague to generate and save invoices online, so I can still check on it and ensure everything is running smoothly. I can forward across invoices that need to be paid, but if the software has a feature that can allow invoices to be paid to be placed on the site that is even better.
My accountant has suggested Iris Openbooks, allowing better integration, but I would like to kick things off with something that is free. I am currently producing invoices via an excel sheet I have and paying suppliers when required (Again I have an excel manufacturing sheet).
Please could someone advise me on the best product to use. I have seen this (http://invoiceable.co) but the site doesn't allow much investigation and demonstration.
- Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP) 424 24
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 43 3
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 326 6
- Personal allowance for a resident of both Belgium and UK? 30 3
- Any Scottish members out there? 10,745 398
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,368 27
- Letting relief 64 2
- Benefits in Kind 112 4
- Time limit 162 3
- Can anyone recommend a good document scanner? 626 11
- What is the role of an accountant? 694 18
- Is it possible to set a company year end to be the last day of February every year, regardless of whether it is a leap year or not? 153 5
- Profitable company wanting to buy an office 374 9
- Investor wants shares. How does that work? 237 7
- What should I do for 'free' 812 9
- QuickBooks - Separating expenses from purchases 148 3
- Out of Date Returns, CIS and Determination 161 4
- VAT registration for self employed dentist??? 454 14
- Late filing penalty for personal tax return. Reasonable excuse 518 12
- VAT registration pre-incorporation- wait for TOGC or treat as sale? 132 2
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,232
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 437
- National Insurance 337
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 331
- Non Resident 259
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 256
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 255
- Franchise income and costs 222
- Tax on interest received from insurance company 163
- Hands on experience of Digita 159