Free online invoicing...
I run a small business from home that requires sourcing raw materials from suppliers and sending them to a producer to create my product, who then ship to a sales firm who sell the product (With me).
I have two other people working with me on the business and I would like to hand across the payment and sending out of invoices to another member of the team. We all work from home and therefore keeping hard copy files that we can all share is tricky.
I would like to find an online programme that will allow my colleague to generate and save invoices online, so I can still check on it and ensure everything is running smoothly. I can forward across invoices that need to be paid, but if the software has a feature that can allow invoices to be paid to be placed on the site that is even better.
My accountant has suggested Iris Openbooks, allowing better integration, but I would like to kick things off with something that is free. I am currently producing invoices via an excel sheet I have and paying suppliers when required (Again I have an excel manufacturing sheet).
Please could someone advise me on the best product to use. I have seen this (http://invoiceable.co) but the site doesn't allow much investigation and demonstration.
- What's the market like for temps? 206 1
- is my company accounts right? 899 24
- Bartercard 277 3
- What can my client claim r & d on? 136 4
- P11D Dispensation 132 2
- is this fraud? 106 2
- Extracting funds from a failing Company 366 7
- R&D tax credit claim 84 1
- Invoice Help 410 11
- CGT 72 2
- Corporate shareholder question 204 3
- Dissolving company to avoid CCJ 293 4
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,053 28
- Rental property: expenses when up for sale and not let 409 9
- Class 2 National Insurance contributions 381 6
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 93 2
- What are options for non CA firm 2,526 55
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,576 21
- Gong round in Circles with CT600 136 1
- I have missing sales invoices 391 5
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 557
- Cancelled 322
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 320
- Cancelled 269
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 230
- Married woman dies owning marital home 228
- Probiz 217
- CIS Deductions 171
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 166
- Car leasing scheme 149