Free online invoicing...
I run a small business from home that requires sourcing raw materials from suppliers and sending them to a producer to create my product, who then ship to a sales firm who sell the product (With me).
I have two other people working with me on the business and I would like to hand across the payment and sending out of invoices to another member of the team. We all work from home and therefore keeping hard copy files that we can all share is tricky.
I would like to find an online programme that will allow my colleague to generate and save invoices online, so I can still check on it and ensure everything is running smoothly. I can forward across invoices that need to be paid, but if the software has a feature that can allow invoices to be paid to be placed on the site that is even better.
My accountant has suggested Iris Openbooks, allowing better integration, but I would like to kick things off with something that is free. I am currently producing invoices via an excel sheet I have and paying suppliers when required (Again I have an excel manufacturing sheet).
Please could someone advise me on the best product to use. I have seen this (http://invoiceable.co) but the site doesn't allow much investigation and demonstration.
- Small hotel - food for personal use 134 2
- Late RTI submissions on change of accountants 87 2
- Xero Pain Points 189 11
- VAT - How hard is it? 300 15
- Tax Return for arrivals into the UK 129 4
- New starter - tax code 96 3
- Tax Filer - Transfering figures from partnership to personal returns 93 4
- Copies of every transaction can't be OK!! 546 9
- ACCOUNTING TREATMENT FOR DISBURSEMENTS 219 3
- Childcare 256 4
- Bookkeeping - Relevant Qualifications? 212 2
- The importance of Grammar 788 21
- Overdrawn directors loan account. 790 19
- New .accountant domain name extension 101 1
- VAT REGISTATIONS 200 4
- SA302 list of lenders accepting alternative 1,457 18
- Can I force IRIS to produce an amended tax return ? 207 5
- Fees for successfully defending a COP9 enquiry 411 12
- Why does Aweb always take the nuclear option … 2,537 53
- Is this dodgy? 778 17
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 357
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 293
- HMRC RTI Filing Problem 278
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 276
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 268
- Electric Car 219
- S222 Charge 199
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 192
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 188
- Company Structure 170