Free online invoicing...
I run a small business from home that requires sourcing raw materials from suppliers and sending them to a producer to create my product, who then ship to a sales firm who sell the product (With me).
I have two other people working with me on the business and I would like to hand across the payment and sending out of invoices to another member of the team. We all work from home and therefore keeping hard copy files that we can all share is tricky.
I would like to find an online programme that will allow my colleague to generate and save invoices online, so I can still check on it and ensure everything is running smoothly. I can forward across invoices that need to be paid, but if the software has a feature that can allow invoices to be paid to be placed on the site that is even better.
My accountant has suggested Iris Openbooks, allowing better integration, but I would like to kick things off with something that is free. I am currently producing invoices via an excel sheet I have and paying suppliers when required (Again I have an excel manufacturing sheet).
Please could someone advise me on the best product to use. I have seen this (http://invoiceable.co) but the site doesn't allow much investigation and demonstration.
- transactions after account have been closed 152 4
- Can I claim Vat on solicitors invoices? 140 5
- The stupidity continues 582 22
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 520 10
- Offsetting CT losses against another company 201 6
- Calculating capital gains tax for non-residents UK residential property 112 1
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 2,339 25
- New Employers Helpline 198 4
- Limited company director - other earnings in the tax year 211 3
- Software recommendations 270 1
- Share transfer question 375 17
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 320 7
- qualifying for 1/9th tax credit on foreign dividend 179 2
- HMRC & daft penalty 2,450 19
- Overlap relief 758 19
- What is IRIS World like? 364 8
- Pension contributions 380 10
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 508 11
- Do you use sign up lists on your website 200 1
- Setting up PAYE scheme without UTR 280 8
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 438
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 434
- WIP Software 298
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 290
- No payroll scheme in place 234
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 228
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 206
- Is there anything wrong with this? 200
- Small Part Disposal of Property 188
- Uncommercial property business 179