Free RTI software for agents
With the new RTI scheme coming in next year for payroll, does anyone know of any free software for agents?
Reading the HMRC's latest guidance, we can no-longer use their online filing for this and like lots of you I'm sure I have lots of ltd co's that have a scheme set up with just one director. Although I have sage payroll for my "proper" payrolls, I really don't want to have a massive licence fee to pay just so I can do the smaller ltd co's every month.
I have seen some free software but it just seems to be for individual companies not to use multi-companies on. Does anyone have any ideas?
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 147 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 181 3
- Xerocon 2016 1,221 35
- Mortgage Reference 533 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 236 7
- Insovent companies 883 19
- New Build 193 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,295 48
- BrightPay quirks 208 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 805 20
- Website Content 164 1
- Personal Tax 629 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 183 1
- USA Tax Query 304 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 438 5
- last minute request 655 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 354 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 391 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,740 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 988 6