Ftax - was difficult now much better. Give it a try.
I'm a happy user of Ftax for years, but I suspect not for much longer.
I seem to have to log on everytime I use it rather than just downloading the software once and then getting on with it.
Big disappountment. UPDATE Still using Ftax and the problem has been resolved so I have changed the question title accordingly
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 786 24
- incorrect old p60 215 4
- Micro-entity accounts 45 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 961 26
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 87 1
- Related party disclosure 113 3
- Inflation and fees 1,275 23
- Company reconstruction 57 1
- Missing tax return 238 3
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 206 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 87 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 128 1
- Advice please! 379 2
- VAT on new builds 144 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 111 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 340 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,930 28
- Redundancy Pay 442 6
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 728 6
- Sage Priority Support 124 2