My client rents her propery out. By her own admission it is sparsely furnished, if at all furnished.....white goods only! The 10% wear and tear allowance has been claimed.
The previous agent has claimed the 10% wear and tear allowance.
PIM3200 seems pretty clear to me that the 10% isnt allowed if the proprty is ony part furnished or is furnished.
Am I missing something?
PS if I am correct, do I need to correct previous tax returns? We are only talking about a claim of £875 for the property, split between two people.
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 126 4
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 72 2
- flat rate scheme 2,316 47
- Signed accounts for bank 630 14
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 821 12
- Business lending another business money (UK) 285 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 154 5
- VAT Query on new build 90 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 134 1
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 141 4
- Family Partnership 228 5
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 82 1
- P11D Car Value 253 6
- NOVA declaration 103 1
- Business valuation advice 703 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,501 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,222 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 288 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,103 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 181 1