My client rents her propery out. By her own admission it is sparsely furnished, if at all furnished.....white goods only! The 10% wear and tear allowance has been claimed.
The previous agent has claimed the 10% wear and tear allowance.
PIM3200 seems pretty clear to me that the 10% isnt allowed if the proprty is ony part furnished or is furnished.
Am I missing something?
PS if I am correct, do I need to correct previous tax returns? We are only talking about a claim of £875 for the property, split between two people.
- Coming in from the cold 315 3
- Splitting the tax year 154 2
- P11d & Medical Ins 187 2
- Should design costs be capitalised? 166 4
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 147 2
- Submitting tax return 120 1
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 210 3
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 258 8
- Director's tax return 333 7
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 120 1
- Sage Payroll 314 11
- Payroo Employer allowance query 208 6
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,069 33
- vat return 262 3
- Flat rate vat 157 1
- Value pricing 732 26
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 166 4
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 243 4
- Private residence relief with entrepreneur relief mix 294 4
- Reregister for VAT 166 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 805
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 557
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 426
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 304
- Free Tax Legislation? 274
- Director Loan account operation 255
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 252
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 246
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 232
- Paye procedures for CVA 169