My client rents her propery out. By her own admission it is sparsely furnished, if at all furnished.....white goods only! The 10% wear and tear allowance has been claimed.
The previous agent has claimed the 10% wear and tear allowance.
PIM3200 seems pretty clear to me that the 10% isnt allowed if the proprty is ony part furnished or is furnished.
Am I missing something?
PS if I am correct, do I need to correct previous tax returns? We are only talking about a claim of £875 for the property, split between two people.
- When to include value of import in Box 7 58 1
- employer pension contributions - OMB company 159 2
- Accounts production software license expiry & possible alternatives 295 7
- Capital gain? 71 3
- Are clients getting more stupid? 1,242 21
- Construction Industry Allowable expenses 262 8
- Recharge for private use of a company car 346 8
- How could I be identified for VAT purposes in UK? 412 8
- vat help for catering concession 272 10
- IHT dilemma 1,153 17
- Tax return software for remote working 230 3
- CGT 330 14
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) pension module 318 1
- Interest paid to non-UK company - Deduction 107 2
- Compliance check 507 13
- sole trader accountant 782 14
- Entrepreneurs Relief 400 15
- Capital Allowances and Building Improvements 603 21
- More AE! 495 11
- How to classify an asset 157 3
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,079
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 777
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 461
- Digita Hosted Software 279
- Call Centre Data Costs 250
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 223
- Credit where credit's due....... 214
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 204
- Married Couples Allowance wasted? 185
- Director phone costs 148