My client rents her propery out. By her own admission it is sparsely furnished, if at all furnished.....white goods only! The 10% wear and tear allowance has been claimed.
The previous agent has claimed the 10% wear and tear allowance.
PIM3200 seems pretty clear to me that the 10% isnt allowed if the proprty is ony part furnished or is furnished.
Am I missing something?
PS if I am correct, do I need to correct previous tax returns? We are only talking about a claim of £875 for the property, split between two people.
- Related Parties Note 398 9
- Recommendation for a good website on exchange rate forecast 71 2
- Annual Investment Allowance (AIA) 33 1
- Where can I get Quickbooks help 106 4
- Have i messed up? 566 9
- loss on carbon credits 84 2
- Test purchases in VAT enquiries 160 2
- New HMRC phone answering method ... 535 9
- SAGE con 165 3
- Dazed & confused 125 2
- Goodwill ammortisation 226 2
- Overpayment relief claim 113 4
- How to prepare and Finalize Vat company accounts 220 9
- Concerned about RTI 2014 2,526 63
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 508 28
- Charity reserves 109 2
- Aggressive HMRC 1,497 16
- Aweb Fantasy Practice 1,253 19
- do I have to pay NI? 270 4
- rates of pay query 156 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,001
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 541
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 359
- Tax efficient holding company structure 286
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 271
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 209
- Charge out rates in London? 203
- Pension contributions higher rate extension? 180
- Personal consumption by landlord 178
- Interest on Loan to a Company 170