Future qualifications after ATT?
I'm currently studying ATT and I'd just like to know what other people suggest I do afterwards.
I'm working in practice at the minute, and I'm 19 years old.
People have mentioned ACCA, and having some exemptions there from ATT, others have said CTA.
I'd love other people's experiences and where they've gone with their career.
I do not have AAT. I started as a trainee in the tax department and was given the opportunity to do my ATT so I took it.
Thanks a lot,
- Director appointment not valid - any observations? 106 6
- Homing sandwiches 396 10
- CT600 58 2
- signature required 462 21
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 492 9
- How do I undo the work of a Macro in Excel 164 5
- Settlement discount 72 3
- A number of Clearbooks VAT return issues! 155 2
- VAT on hotel payments received in advance 101 2
- Pratice Management Software 67 1
- Norwegian p45, which UK Tax return does it go into 195 10
- Left UK in 2006 but did not declare rental income since 2009 111 1
- VAT rate charged by surveyor 179 2
- Related Party Transactions 106 2
- UK resident receiving USA pension 94 1
- EU eservices VAT change imminent 465 9
- Sage payroll alternatives 755 13
- More AE! 761 17
- Web sites 246 3
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 608 13
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,234
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 810
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 515
- Digita Hosted Software 334
- Credit where credit's due....... 307
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 234
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 187
- TheTax Donut 178
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 157
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 156