Future qualifications after ATT?
I'm currently studying ATT and I'd just like to know what other people suggest I do afterwards.
I'm working in practice at the minute, and I'm 19 years old.
People have mentioned ACCA, and having some exemptions there from ATT, others have said CTA.
I'd love other people's experiences and where they've gone with their career.
I do not have AAT. I started as a trainee in the tax department and was given the opportunity to do my ATT so I took it.
Thanks a lot,
- Do I have grounds to dispute our accountant’s fees? 189 6
- Is it worth being a limited company if already a higher rate taxpayer? 352 3
- New Client wants an Income Certificate for a Mortgage 897 21
- Can i reclaim tax if my fuel cost more than the AFR in a company car 160 3
- Where has Portia gone? 1,671 63
- transferring from franchisee to ltd comapny 96 1
- Is my client risking reputational damage? 209 6
- Sage line 50 payment before invoice date 191 11
- Performance measurement within accounting practice 259 4
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 387 10
- Property Purchase in Daughters Name 331 9
- Merging my businesses 130 2
- Getting fees, getting harder? 3,723 73
- Spousal transfer and PPR 515 16
- VAT on commercial property 143 3
- Rogue Accountant 3,040 49
- deceased creditor 206 5
- Corporate member of LLP 278 1
- Investment company 272 6
- Error or mistake in CT return 345 1
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 781
- RTI - duplicate employee record 536
- Pensions Regulator 444
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 404
- Sage Vat return box 2 307
- Sanzar 305
- Digital marketing focus group 288
- How do you do it 279
- Portia ... Where art thou 260
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 255