Future qualifications after ATT?
I'm currently studying ATT and I'd just like to know what other people suggest I do afterwards.
I'm working in practice at the minute, and I'm 19 years old.
People have mentioned ACCA, and having some exemptions there from ATT, others have said CTA.
I'd love other people's experiences and where they've gone with their career.
I do not have AAT. I started as a trainee in the tax department and was given the opportunity to do my ATT so I took it.
Thanks a lot,
- How much to charge for Ltd company accounts ? 555 13
- Vat threshold issues 82 2
- Growing pains 351 7
- Does Freeholder have to be director of our RTM Company? 230 14
- Joining the flat rate scheme retrospectively 56 1
- Consequential loss claim 106 3
- Residents Association Corp Tax 186 5
- ATT Annual Return Problems 114 2
- what is classed as investment under other fixed assets? 99 1
- Is a Mercedes Vito a van for tax purposes? 327 5
- private to company car? 179 4
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 947 34
- Wages paid into another persons bank account 577 10
- Buy to let allowable interest 140 2
- We accountants are not the only ones!! 222 1
- Partner with an IVA 164 5
- Your fondest calculator memories 588 26
- Goodwill Valuation Prior to April 2002, with the intention of selling on due to personal changes 415 11
- Has been asked before but help needed 307 7
- Anyone having problems with IRIS OpenSpace? 231 6
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 456
- CTA study material 415
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 301
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 282
- Pre incorp expenses 272
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 242
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 232
- Slight twist on employment related securities 207
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 180
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 176