Future qualifications after ATT?
I'm currently studying ATT and I'd just like to know what other people suggest I do afterwards.
I'm working in practice at the minute, and I'm 19 years old.
People have mentioned ACCA, and having some exemptions there from ATT, others have said CTA.
I'd love other people's experiences and where they've gone with their career.
I do not have AAT. I started as a trainee in the tax department and was given the opportunity to do my ATT so I took it.
Thanks a lot,
- General tax book with planning 163 2
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 3,224 69
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 291 11
- Gift of property & improvements 123 2
- Error in past Corporate tax return 353 5
- VAT Invoice 152 4
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 809 32
- IHT and Swiss Property 131 1
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 225 3
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 197 7
- Vat code for journal entries of director's expenses 157 2
- Claiming VAT and missing receipts 459 10
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 381 8
- Help with tax codes on Sage 263 1
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 190 6
- VAT code for invoice from not VAT registered company 259 4
- Accounting for a finance lease 168 4
- SA302's anyone?? 544 16
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 1,648 41
- Renting for military reasons 197 2
- Skandia using wrong address 1,620
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 901
- International interest certificate 511
- NOVA 368
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 299
- Management expenses for investment company 264
- Bonus Bonds 262
- tax on apprenticeship income 174
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 173
- P11D benefit received by widow 151