Future qualifications after ATT?
I'm currently studying ATT and I'd just like to know what other people suggest I do afterwards.
I'm working in practice at the minute, and I'm 19 years old.
People have mentioned ACCA, and having some exemptions there from ATT, others have said CTA.
I'd love other people's experiences and where they've gone with their career.
I do not have AAT. I started as a trainee in the tax department and was given the opportunity to do my ATT so I took it.
Thanks a lot,
- mortgages & SA302 - can Halifax really be this thick? 787 6
- HMRC having technical difficulties 107 5
- Maternity and claining expenses 775 7
- VAT Flat Rate 316 1
- What are HMRC implying? 445 1
- BrightPay quirks 367 6
- Registering with HMRC for VAT cash accounting 128 2
- Closing down loss-making company 198 3
- AccountingWEB survey 460 8
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,113 31
- Virus alert! Anyone get this email today? 789 10
- My own & spouse's Irish returns & ROS 307 1
- Mortgage Reference 688 9
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,390 50
- VAT disaggregation 156 2
- Gift aid procedure please? 559 6
- CT600 Software - anyone else having issues? 448 11
- Xerocon 2016 1,355 38
- Letter to new accountants and whether to mention criminal conviction. 296 2
- Appointment of director 136 1