Future qualifications after ATT?
I'm currently studying ATT and I'd just like to know what other people suggest I do afterwards.
I'm working in practice at the minute, and I'm 19 years old.
People have mentioned ACCA, and having some exemptions there from ATT, others have said CTA.
I'd love other people's experiences and where they've gone with their career.
I do not have AAT. I started as a trainee in the tax department and was given the opportunity to do my ATT so I took it.
Thanks a lot,
- are receipts needed? 171 6
- New accountant 64 3
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 428 25
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 2,908 65
- Tax case refeence request 59 1
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 774 28
- Sage Payroll with 'employees' not having tax or NI deducted 211 4
- Auto enrolment for one or two director companies 1,899 29
- PayPal Transaction Analysis 231 5
- Working out a daily rate 130 5
- Auto enrolment 1,220 13
- Payroll dates 116 5
- VAT reports on trade debtors and trade creditors 280 8
- Withholding of tax 91 1
- missing 943 20
- Self-employed b/f losses 161 3
- Santander Scrip Dividend Scheme 99 1
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 515 16
- sole trader - operating under cis 197 4
- Claiming VAT and missing receipts 182 7
- Skandia using wrong address 1,574
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 871
- International interest certificate 481
- NOVA 338
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 253
- Management expenses for investment company 229
- Bonus Bonds 228
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 220
- Help with tax codes on Sage 172
- Capital reduction 163