Future qualifications after ATT?
I'm currently studying ATT and I'd just like to know what other people suggest I do afterwards.
I'm working in practice at the minute, and I'm 19 years old.
People have mentioned ACCA, and having some exemptions there from ATT, others have said CTA.
I'd love other people's experiences and where they've gone with their career.
I do not have AAT. I started as a trainee in the tax department and was given the opportunity to do my ATT so I took it.
Thanks a lot,
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 110 2
- how do i get UTR 79 3
- Input VAT suffered in EU 58 2
- Client Entertainment to get new business or referral as opposed to say thanks 56 1
- Is there any good reading I can obtain to do self assesment on partnerships? 207 3
- A round of applause please for winner of BITCH OF THE 284 11
- How do you get HMRC to refund overpaid PAYE and NIC 79 1
- Your comments please 283 6
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 302 5
- VAT on Royal Mail Parcel Services 169 9
- CT600 deadline & shortened year end 96 2
- EIS 188 4
- Director Expenses and P11D but no PAYE scheme in place 83 2
- Income Splitting - form 17 and DoT 93 1
- Charity requirements to report ALL I&E in accounts 103 2
- Transfer of Software to sister company 104 1
- CGT history of shares 150 2
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 702 14
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 195 1
- Ordering same-day transactions 129 2
- Moving away from CCH software 962
- QROP pension input amounts 448
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 392
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 374
- fraud 297
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 272
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 241
- Construction CIS LLP Company 224
- EPS and CIS deductions 218
- Out of time or not? 202