Future qualifications after ATT?
I'm currently studying ATT and I'd just like to know what other people suggest I do afterwards.
I'm working in practice at the minute, and I'm 19 years old.
People have mentioned ACCA, and having some exemptions there from ATT, others have said CTA.
I'd love other people's experiences and where they've gone with their career.
I do not have AAT. I started as a trainee in the tax department and was given the opportunity to do my ATT so I took it.
Thanks a lot,
- Unregistered tax driver 181 5
- Does anyone use a cloud based payroll software 745 30
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 561 16
- S455 426 20
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 84 2
- Is this acceptable advice for limited co 993 27
- EIS Relief 143 1
- Splitting rental income on jointly owned property 149 1
- Gift or Capital Gain? 160 4
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 62 1
- Is practising Certificate needed 190 6
- online book keeping systems - what happens after you stop paying? 405 8
- Which PayPal transactions can I ignore? 237 3
- Is this a scam? 1,403 25
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 223 5
- How does the tax payer dis-apply/disclaim from use of their personal allowance? 155 4
- Wednesday rant 330 1
- RTI - new employee 78 1
- Profit split on buy-to let 316 5
- Overseas Sales 534 1
- Benchmarking 462
- Possible Partnership? 408
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 397
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 378
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 319
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 189
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 172
- Income tax on foreign dividends 166
- Agent Registration - How Long? 164
- Clubs and Taxable Income 163