Future qualifications after ATT?
I'm currently studying ATT and I'd just like to know what other people suggest I do afterwards.
I'm working in practice at the minute, and I'm 19 years old.
People have mentioned ACCA, and having some exemptions there from ATT, others have said CTA.
I'd love other people's experiences and where they've gone with their career.
I do not have AAT. I started as a trainee in the tax department and was given the opportunity to do my ATT so I took it.
Thanks a lot,
- first year company tax return for a limited company 119 4
- Real names 1,227 37
- Dissolve a Ltd Company - How much do you charge? 386 7
- reliable alternative to registered ofice required 86 1
- Expenses Apps 146 2
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 158 4
- Quick Easy Quote 229 4
- What are options for non CA firm 1,781 29
- Solicitor accounts 37 1
- Unallocated client money 222 7
- Donaldson v HMRC case being heard tomorrow! 173 2
- change of office address 108 4
- Hive up - accounting and notes to financial statements 216 3
- Incorporation Relief 113 4
- Letting income or partnership income? 88 2
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 353 4
- Furniture Rental Business 94 2
- Client Death 548 9
- Accounts formation/ speculative advertising 195 4
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 353 2
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 602
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 476
- Sorry ignore me 378
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 366
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 278
- Cancelled 241
- Cancelled 211
- Bartercard 171
- C79 Discrepancy 166
- Sage Report Designer - Nominal Activity in Currency 159