Future qualifications after ATT?
I'm currently studying ATT and I'd just like to know what other people suggest I do afterwards.
I'm working in practice at the minute, and I'm 19 years old.
People have mentioned ACCA, and having some exemptions there from ATT, others have said CTA.
I'd love other people's experiences and where they've gone with their career.
I do not have AAT. I started as a trainee in the tax department and was given the opportunity to do my ATT so I took it.
Thanks a lot,
- effective advertising 439 10
- Director resignation 441 8
- Dividend Waiver 138 4
- Landlord probs - IHT, CGT and cashflow 368 10
- Corporation tax on gains from one company to another 121 7
- Definition of "relative" in benefits code 236 4
- Company oversea and VAT 42 1
- Small Part Disposal of Property 246 1
- Capital Distribution 69 3
- I'm thinking of moving to Ireland 519 12
- VAT on Acquisitions and Exempt Supplier 139 2
- VAT in Eu 131 2
- minimum shareholding 158 4
- Should we let the Client Call the Shots? 626 8
- CGT on transfer of property 463 21
- s75 ICTA88 Management expenses - idiots guide 1,697 28
- PAYE Desktop viewer and/or Moneysoft 104 2
- NED remuneration for a Swiss national 130 4
- Payroll cessation and missing overtime 104 1
- P46 Starter Checklist 112 1
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 491
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 471
- WIP Software 343
- No payroll scheme in place 303
- Is there anything wrong with this? 264
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 260
- Uncommercial property business 233
- Apple Employees - RSU vesting and tax witheld 198
- SA Penalty 193
- Accrued income scheme 174