Future qualifications after ATT?
I'm currently studying ATT and I'd just like to know what other people suggest I do afterwards.
I'm working in practice at the minute, and I'm 19 years old.
People have mentioned ACCA, and having some exemptions there from ATT, others have said CTA.
I'd love other people's experiences and where they've gone with their career.
I do not have AAT. I started as a trainee in the tax department and was given the opportunity to do my ATT so I took it.
Thanks a lot,
- What is Tronk System of payroll ? 29 1
- Writing down allowance / AIA 139 5
- Company name change question... 143 2
- Non-SA client with large capital gain 425 14
- Help needed- Unable to fill CT600 form using HMRC software- service issue 256 4
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,308 23
- how to reduce student loan payments - taxfiler 153 5
- Consolidation IFRS 68 1
- White van man 432 20
- Worried over stock value 217 4
- Tax return filed on time but payment late 111 1
- foreign income 125 2
- Sole Trader using Tax Losses 197 9
- Window Comb Binder Cover 306 5
- STUDENT LOAN 101 1
- Bookkeeping question 601 6
- wave software 230 2
- Directors Pension Contribution 358 8
- Teacher doing marking - tax deducted 250 3
- Backdate C79? 170 2
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 825
- Copy Wanted 553
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 511
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 489
- Latest phishing scam 348
- Entrepreneurs' relief 322
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 292
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 284
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 279
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 184