Future qualifications after ATT?
I'm currently studying ATT and I'd just like to know what other people suggest I do afterwards.
I'm working in practice at the minute, and I'm 19 years old.
People have mentioned ACCA, and having some exemptions there from ATT, others have said CTA.
I'd love other people's experiences and where they've gone with their career.
I do not have AAT. I started as a trainee in the tax department and was given the opportunity to do my ATT so I took it.
Thanks a lot,
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 350 11
- Please tell me what to do!! 435 13
- Auto-Enrolment 4,259 188
- VAT on exports to EU 110 5
- 5th April 383 16
- s455 Directors loan 251 4
- Desperate IFAs and Auto-enrolment Scare stories 609 24
- Company buy back of shares from directors 229 11
- NIC thresholds - two employments 2,000 33
- Cash basis 154 5
- Cash basis 811 28
- Finding a Company UTR for a newly formed company 287 2
- Investor exit 258 4
- client threatening legal action 2,336 31
- When & How much of Income to recognise 148 2
- What are the options for writing off a Directors Credit balance 250 3
- 1 investor and 1 director 50% shareholding each advice please 352 14
- Undeclared rental income 2,605 23
- Rental income 183 2
- Insurance for Company Ltd. by Guarantee 79 1
- Skandia using wrong address 617
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 328
- Employee rewards 310
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 276
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 239
- Etax Australian 200
- LLP in Construction Industry 165
- Selling On Amazon & Calculatign Prices/Vat 155
- Interest and late payment charges HMRC 145
- Re-submitting CT600 on paper 141