Future qualifications after ATT?
I'm currently studying ATT and I'd just like to know what other people suggest I do afterwards.
I'm working in practice at the minute, and I'm 19 years old.
People have mentioned ACCA, and having some exemptions there from ATT, others have said CTA.
I'd love other people's experiences and where they've gone with their career.
I do not have AAT. I started as a trainee in the tax department and was given the opportunity to do my ATT so I took it.
Thanks a lot,
- Payroll experience for beginning AAT student 103 1
- Providing registered office address to clients 72 1
- Share premium or Directors Loan 757 31
- Enquiry into tax return - how co-operative would you be? 385 8
- Halloween - do you celebrate it? 1,435 47
- Interest on HMRC contract settlement 179 3
- Goodwill gesture for providing work 460 12
- VAT reconciliation and VAT return on Sage 131 3
- What would you do in this situation? 198 5
- Filing a P87 (professional fees) before year end. 148 2
- Recommendations for payroll/AE software? 622 13
- More HMRC on gov.uk 652 11
- Rollover relief - when does gain crystallise in this situation? 106 1
- Offshore company transferring assets to a UK individual. 350 14
- Interest Free Loan - Salay Sacrifice? 251 4
- Research and development - repayment timescale 223 5
- Sole trader hid directorships. 418 6
- NOVA 559 1
- Clearing payments on account/ Sage 50 285 10
- Regional Development Grant 136 4
- Bonus Bonds 395
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 385
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 298
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 262
- Husband proposes to buy the car as Director unable to acess finance 192
- Box 8 VAT Return - deposit payment 190
- Company Car Lease 164
- Finance Lease 159
- Form 42 153
- Demerger Reserve 133