Future qualifications after ATT?
I'm currently studying ATT and I'd just like to know what other people suggest I do afterwards.
I'm working in practice at the minute, and I'm 19 years old.
People have mentioned ACCA, and having some exemptions there from ATT, others have said CTA.
I'd love other people's experiences and where they've gone with their career.
I do not have AAT. I started as a trainee in the tax department and was given the opportunity to do my ATT so I took it.
Thanks a lot,
- State pension 239 2
- Accountancy Career 29 1
- CIC Company 644 13
- pension paid by company? 27 1
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,798 22
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,234 66
- 27,000 Really? 938 27
- Deduction from Salary 623 15
- inheritance tax 355 11
- Bank account of a different company being used for transactions. 414 5
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 257 7
- Group Audit Thresholds 346 10
- One off meeting new client 1,671 16
- Legal title not in the company name 751 22
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 276 3
- Awkward insolvency practitioner 529 4
- Sage 50 re-key - VAT problem 189 3
- NALS Accountants Report 346 5
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 1,235 44
- Farm barn lettings 230 4
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 639
- Cancelled 392
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 352
- Cancelled 333
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 306
- Probiz 299
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 277
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 256
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 221
- How not to compose an email 214