Future qualifications after ATT?
I'm currently studying ATT and I'd just like to know what other people suggest I do afterwards.
I'm working in practice at the minute, and I'm 19 years old.
People have mentioned ACCA, and having some exemptions there from ATT, others have said CTA.
I'd love other people's experiences and where they've gone with their career.
I do not have AAT. I started as a trainee in the tax department and was given the opportunity to do my ATT so I took it.
Thanks a lot,
- Director's current account - fuel costs and expenses 40 1
- Coming in from the cold 323 3
- Splitting the tax year 154 2
- P11d & Medical Ins 189 2
- Should design costs be capitalised? 166 4
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 147 2
- Submitting tax return 127 1
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 221 3
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 258 8
- Director's tax return 333 7
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 122 1
- Sage Payroll 316 11
- Payroo Employer allowance query 208 6
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,071 33
- vat return 262 3
- Flat rate vat 161 1
- Value pricing 733 26
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 167 4
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 243 4
- Private residence relief with entrepreneur relief mix 295 4
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 805
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 557
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 426
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 304
- Free Tax Legislation? 274
- Director Loan account operation 255
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 252
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 248
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 232
- Paye procedures for CVA 169