Future qualifications after ATT?
I'm currently studying ATT and I'd just like to know what other people suggest I do afterwards.
I'm working in practice at the minute, and I'm 19 years old.
People have mentioned ACCA, and having some exemptions there from ATT, others have said CTA.
I'd love other people's experiences and where they've gone with their career.
I do not have AAT. I started as a trainee in the tax department and was given the opportunity to do my ATT so I took it.
Thanks a lot,
- indexation factors 79 3
- Fee protection 1,086 25
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,695 56
- R&D claim 44 2
- Moving from Moneysoft to another payroll product 371 8
- Drector renting room to company 211 4
- Received a CIS invoice 271 9
- DLA interest query. 2,940 66
- VAT invoice 217 9
- claim fees with out without VAT? 150 3
- How to print invoice payment history Sage 50 Pro 53 2
- P60 Plain Paper from Sage Payroll 220 10
- Accounting for software development costs 239 3
- Payroll Software Recommendations 240 7
- Auto-enrolment - Fees 421 5
- Anyone done ATT? 244 5
- Warranties - Fixed Assets - depreciation 81 1
- Bereavment payment 349 4
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 1,692 13
- LLP Salaried Partners 151 1
- Xtuple 575
- Qtac payroll for bureau 403
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 351
- Domain name sale and limited company 250
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 239
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 223
- Tax on damages received 202
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 197
- Temporary non residence and CGT on non-UK asset 164
- Accounts consolidation spreadsheet 163