Future qualifications after ATT?
I'm currently studying ATT and I'd just like to know what other people suggest I do afterwards.
I'm working in practice at the minute, and I'm 19 years old.
People have mentioned ACCA, and having some exemptions there from ATT, others have said CTA.
I'd love other people's experiences and where they've gone with their career.
I do not have AAT. I started as a trainee in the tax department and was given the opportunity to do my ATT so I took it.
Thanks a lot,
- Not renewing AAT 570 7
- Accountant won't release working papers 2,654 50
- Furnished Lettings - expenses normally bourne by tenant 421 9
- New dividend taxation 258 1
- Company formation and bank account 333 9
- Next Move 606 18
- Owning overseas property 284 2
- MLR and benefitting from the disclosure 273 1
- Company Car for Owner Director number crunching - is there a ready reckoner? 196 3
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 672 8
- Client tied in to accountant. Unfair contract? 598 9
- Importing Sage Data and Year End 226 2
- Legal structure of a group of friends producing a free newspaper 403 8
- OneNote is fantastic 541 11
- VAT Direct Debit 377 7
- S445 tax V's new dividend tax 462 8
- Self Assessment Software 694 21
- Share capital - death of a shareholder 448 13
- Self-assessment statistics 2,367 55
- Director started half way through the year no previous income. Pro rate NI 301 11
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 662
- Acrobat Checkbox Help for New 64-8 405
- Property letting & CAs 395
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 390
- 2015 tax year end 388
- FCA regulated company in a small group 343
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 296
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 235
- DTA tie-breaker issue 203
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 202