Getting money from firm in Administration
I fear I will go no money back, but I want to go down the official route in order to reclaim some of my money back.
I was recently dealing with a firm and I paid them a sum of money, to which they were going to pay another firm for packaging, to which they could then produce my product. This firm have since gone into administration and therefore did not pay the other firm for the packaging, and therefore did not receive it. I have therefore paid for something I have not received.
I am a new business start up and I would like to do everything I can to get this money back. Please can anyone advise me on the route of which I need to take to at least try. I did not make a payment with Credit Insurance or on the business credit card.
- Transferring DLA between Directors 131 1
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,155 13
- Tips on meals 172 2
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 512 10
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 151 3
- Personal Tax 725 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 167 2
- Stumped - IHT 136 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 409 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 473 11
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,283 33
- Credit management tools 139 1
- property capital gains 139 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 771 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 395 7
- CGT and primary residence 174 1
- Marriage Allowance 273 3
- S455 and February year ends 330 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 889 18
- Closing down loss-making company 458 5