Getting money from firm in Administration
I fear I will go no money back, but I want to go down the official route in order to reclaim some of my money back.
I was recently dealing with a firm and I paid them a sum of money, to which they were going to pay another firm for packaging, to which they could then produce my product. This firm have since gone into administration and therefore did not pay the other firm for the packaging, and therefore did not receive it. I have therefore paid for something I have not received.
I am a new business start up and I would like to do everything I can to get this money back. Please can anyone advise me on the route of which I need to take to at least try. I did not make a payment with Credit Insurance or on the business credit card.
- Sage Priority Support 82 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 678 18
- incorrect old p60 97 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 475 4
- VAT on new builds 104 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 341 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 116 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 106 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 123 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,829 26
- Missing tax return 161 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 917 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 273 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 157 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 552 18
- Physiotherapy 237 3
- Inflation and fees 1,214 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 158 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 277 8
- CGT help please 143 1