Good resource for free company documents (Registers etc)?
I'm new to small practice (previously at Big 4) and finding I'm having to create a number of documents such as a Register of Members and Register of Directors. This isn't too difficult as the Companies Act is pretty clear about what they need to include but I wondered if anyone knew anywhere on the internet that has good free templates for all the statutory required documents?
I was expecting the Companies House website to have them but if they do I can't find them.
- Disbursement of recharge 385 3
- When to tick the estimated figures on ct600 29 1
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 307 9
- Mortgage Reference 906 16
- Payroll manager and the cloud 310 1
- CIMA CBA or AAT 113 4
- Rental of property in New Zealand 168 1
- VAT joint margin scheme arrangement 147 1
- RTI offline? 620 2
- Can a company claim R&D relief under both the SME and large company schemes? 175 1
- CIS and Xero 279 1
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 270 7
- Retrospective VAT Query 190 2
- property capital gains 413 4
- Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust 164 2
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 951 9
- Tips on meals 573 5
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,355 15
- S.455 Tax again 456 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 249 3