Good resource for free company documents (Registers etc)?
I'm new to small practice (previously at Big 4) and finding I'm having to create a number of documents such as a Register of Members and Register of Directors. This isn't too difficult as the Companies Act is pretty clear about what they need to include but I wondered if anyone knew anywhere on the internet that has good free templates for all the statutory required documents?
I was expecting the Companies House website to have them but if they do I can't find them.
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 150 5
- any help? 106 4
- HMRC turning post around in 11 - 12 weeks? 230 8
- Companies House? 185 3
- Defer,Accrue & Wip 70 1
- Rental Expenses 109 6
- UK tax exposure 198 3
- regulated mortgage work? 83 1
- Echosign mail merge? 277 1
- Before I call employers helpline 214 1
- VAT refund 387 4
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 234 3
- flat rate scheme 332 7
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 220 2
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 554 6
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 279 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,058 9
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 185 3
- capital allowances - Demolition of a building 197 2
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 137 1