I have just been told by a client that one of the two directors wants to draw out the £10k from the company that he paid for the company two years ago.
The only problem is that this is the first I have heard of this transaction and it hasn't been reflected in the accounts. I took this client over last year and did not do the accounts in the year of change.
One old director sold to new director for £10k. The new director paid this personally and it has never hit the accounts of the company. The new director now wants this cash back from the profitable company.
Should this £10k that was paid ,that was for all the assets of the company but around £9,000 was goodwill, have been brought into the company accounts with the £10k showing as owing to the new director?
If so, can i bring this in now?
- corp tax software 577 9
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 500 11
- How to cancel a partnership registration for self assessment 354 10
- Can't read my handwriting 141 5
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,447 67
- ml requirements 39 1
- cross border vat 36 1
- RTI Payroll for director of a limited company (no other employees) 62 1
- PPR posers 111 1
- Allocating Partnership Profit Loss and offseting loss against general income 123 5
- revers sales receipt 99 4
- About to buy a block of fees. Any advice? 1,845 13
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,338 459
- Transfer shares to son 160 5
- What accounting software is there for Irish Accounts? 240 3
- Shares received in return for services rendered 94 1
- Anti Money Laundering Checks 470 5
- Overnight subsistence 89 1
- 100% Xero practice 2,655 50
- Franchise income and costs 293 1
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,339
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 496
- National Insurance 379
- Non Resident 306
- Hands on experience of Digita 228
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 203
- Employer's Helpline 176
- employment capital allowances 169
- Use of home expenses Rent calculation 169
- CIS paid under reg 9 166