I have just been told by a client that one of the two directors wants to draw out the £10k from the company that he paid for the company two years ago.
The only problem is that this is the first I have heard of this transaction and it hasn't been reflected in the accounts. I took this client over last year and did not do the accounts in the year of change.
One old director sold to new director for £10k. The new director paid this personally and it has never hit the accounts of the company. The new director now wants this cash back from the profitable company.
Should this £10k that was paid ,that was for all the assets of the company but around £9,000 was goodwill, have been brought into the company accounts with the £10k showing as owing to the new director?
If so, can i bring this in now?
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 145 3
- Hmrc software 196 3
- Mehjoo 256 1
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 193 2
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 98 1
- SA302 255 4
- Hosted email exchange 168 5
- South African Government Pension 177 1
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 156 3
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 264 4
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 298 13
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 237 7
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 145 3
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 274 7
- New Email Extensions 186 1
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 306 2
- Dental practice incorpration 150 1
- Audit rules 174 4
- Go Cardless 307 8
- business entertaining deductibility 176 1
- Xtuple 505
- Qtac payroll for bureau 342
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 289
- Industrial & Provident Societies 281
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 224
- Domain name sale and limited company 166
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 166
- CIS schemes 159
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 153
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 139