In the context of the group of companies for which I work, I have separate government gateway style logins to use on HMRC.gov for each company.
Is it possible to arrange things so that I only have one login, and then associate different actions with it?
Have I missed a trick somewhere - when Government gateway started, I rather naively assumed each person would manage all these tasks with their own gateway number.
Feel free to flame if I have got completely the wrong end of the stick. Surely those of us in practice must accumulate huge numbers of logins,
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 283 10
- Community Faux Pas 750 25
- AAT before CIMA? 64 1
- trading losses allowable? 703 13
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 409 9
- Tax Fines - HMRC 718 11
- Shared Network Drive on the Cloud 59 3
- VAT - Check on clients business 840 34
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 139 6
- Here we go.... 795 25
- Capital Gains 321 6
- Probate services 288 3
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR)? 137 1
- Salary Sacrifce School Fees Self Assessment 280 11
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 641 21
- Group relief for CT 125 2
- Practical experience 769 14
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,250 23
- How do others remember to do things you promise for different clients? What systems? 1,513 32
- Which VAT rate to use 157 1