In the context of the group of companies for which I work, I have separate government gateway style logins to use on HMRC.gov for each company.
Is it possible to arrange things so that I only have one login, and then associate different actions with it?
Have I missed a trick somewhere - when Government gateway started, I rather naively assumed each person would manage all these tasks with their own gateway number.
Feel free to flame if I have got completely the wrong end of the stick. Surely those of us in practice must accumulate huge numbers of logins,
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 122 4
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 71 2
- flat rate scheme 2,315 47
- Signed accounts for bank 629 14
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 820 12
- Business lending another business money (UK) 285 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 151 5
- VAT Query on new build 87 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 132 1
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 139 4
- Family Partnership 228 5
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 79 1
- P11D Car Value 252 6
- NOVA declaration 103 1
- Business valuation advice 703 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,499 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,222 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 288 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,103 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 176 1