Govt Online Services - agree to T&C's ..... ????
If you don't agree then what?
Can the 'client/customer' taxpayer say that they want to submit their details electronically but do not agree with the T&C's?
If there is no option except to agree then why even put a checkbox on the screen
After all it seems to be either agree or be fined - which is hardly free will without coersion!
In fact there are some areas of the T&C's which may be vaild to disagree with but essentially the taxpayer has no option but to agree
- Business lending another business money (UK) 135 4
- Termination Payment 270 8
- Signed accounts for bank 360 8
- flat rate scheme 2,114 40
- How can a childcare facility mitigate vat 56 1
- Landing clients 492 16
- Opening a Quick books file 173 2
- What are my legal responsibilities 471 15
- P11D Benefits - Accountancy fee for Directors personal tax 254 2
- cash the returned VAT cheque 228 1
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 242 1
- Remote subcontractors - due diligence 243 1
- Confict of Interest 341 1
- dividend date - whose income is it? 268 4
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 349 5
- P11d query 284 5
- Rental expenses 122 1
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 161 5
- No more tax returns... 1,565 13
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 435 6