Govt Online Services - agree to T&C's ..... ????
If you don't agree then what?
Can the 'client/customer' taxpayer say that they want to submit their details electronically but do not agree with the T&C's?
If there is no option except to agree then why even put a checkbox on the screen
After all it seems to be either agree or be fined - which is hardly free will without coersion!
In fact there are some areas of the T&C's which may be vaild to disagree with but essentially the taxpayer has no option but to agree
- Xerocon 2016 1,032 24
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,195 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 249 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 275 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 609 12
- Personal Tax 511 11
- USA Tax Query 186 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,666 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 947 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 309 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 604 18
- Corrupt Excel File 675 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 356 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,984 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 290 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 420 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 186 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 360 4
- last minute request 530 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,259 46