Yesterday in an idle moment (one of a very few) i clicked on a linked in link to join an accountancy group that i thought sounded very progressive and could benefit my practice.
Imagine my diappointmeent when today i come in to find that i dont fit as part of their criteria and dont count as an accountant (yes i've just spotted the pun as well but cant be ar*** to remove it).
I have checked my profile and yes my latest updates arent accountancy related, but there is a little button that says see all, which then shows all my accountancy stuff.
My question is should i even bother pointing it out if they cant be bothered to look at my profile properly?
- Where can I get the information for this 361 7
- BrightPay 360 9
- If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off against those profits to recover tax? 196 3
- CGT &LLP 69 2
- Am I at risk as an appointed Agent? 538 4
- Setting up an offshore company 90 1
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 183 16
- Secure document exchange 117 3
- Question for FreeAgent users 158 4
- Any way of declaring a variable dividend? 390 7
- break even point 162 5
- Charity recouping VAT via a separate company 114 3
- Fax to email providers 326 11
- Payroll software 238 11
- Ghost messages from HMRC...... 131 1
- Amending supplier account code in Sage 50 141 4
- How to issue shares to investors 86 1
- Expense management software 629 12
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,106 84
- Tax code 147 1