Yesterday in an idle moment (one of a very few) i clicked on a linked in link to join an accountancy group that i thought sounded very progressive and could benefit my practice.
Imagine my diappointmeent when today i come in to find that i dont fit as part of their criteria and dont count as an accountant (yes i've just spotted the pun as well but cant be ar*** to remove it).
I have checked my profile and yes my latest updates arent accountancy related, but there is a little button that says see all, which then shows all my accountancy stuff.
My question is should i even bother pointing it out if they cant be bothered to look at my profile properly?
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,903 42
- 64-8's amazingly quick 114 4
- Xerocon 2016 869 16
- last minute request 382 5
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 281 3
- Personal Tax 319 9
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,216 46
- Practical experience 880 16
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 259 2
- Mortgage Reference 244 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 190 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 447 9
- VAT 313 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 262 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 239 1
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 85 1
- Cash gift from India 517 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 90 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 505 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 163 2