Gym membership an allowable expense? Has anybody heard of this one?
clients files along with the following message:
"I have included in my expenses figures my gym membership as the owner of the gym has informed me that many of his clients claim this under stress management, apparently the government has said it is better to go to the gym for stress management and encourage this instead of seeking medical help I'm sure you will know more about this than me."
Has anybody else heard of this one.
- Cashflow forecasting software 281 4
- incorrect old p60 410 10
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,909 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 257 4
- Turnover on a tax return 216 7
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 235 3
- VAT refund 151 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 230 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 262 3
- Missing tax return 380 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,111 30
- Inflation and fees 1,400 24
- Sage Priority Support 186 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 837 24
- Micro-entity accounts 283 1
- Related party disclosure 230 3
- Company reconstruction 163 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 244 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 169 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 195 1