Gym membership an allowable expense? Has anybody heard of this one?
clients files along with the following message:
"I have included in my expenses figures my gym membership as the owner of the gym has informed me that many of his clients claim this under stress management, apparently the government has said it is better to go to the gym for stress management and encourage this instead of seeking medical help I'm sure you will know more about this than me."
Has anybody else heard of this one.
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 148 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 183 3
- Xerocon 2016 1,223 35
- Mortgage Reference 535 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 238 7
- Insovent companies 883 19
- New Build 195 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,295 48
- BrightPay quirks 209 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 805 20
- Website Content 166 1
- Personal Tax 629 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 185 1
- USA Tax Query 305 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 439 5
- last minute request 655 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 355 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 392 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,740 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 988 6