Has anyone tried ACCA's apps?
We're putting together an introductory piece on ACCA's new iPad and iPhone apps.
ACCA Insights is a risk management aid that “explores trends and issues crucial for business, economies, society and the accountancy profession”. It sounds very grand, but somewhat nebulous. I don't have access to an iPad myself at the moment and will have to rely on the kindness of strangers.
Has anyone out there downloaded the iPad app and tried it out? What was your impression and will it become a regular part of your working life?
Also, if there are any students out there, there is an ACCA Student Planner app for the iPhone. Again, has anyone here tried it out?
All feedback will be gratefully received and may be used to flesh out news item.
- Allocation of income from property 486 14
- Unpaid share capital 155 2
- 64-8 problems 193 3
- PPR relief - deemed residence? 262 7
- Bad debt receipt for dissolved company 93 1
- flat rate scheme 1,641 36
- Private company division 238 3
- VAT Refunds 104 2
- Company van paid by director 272 3
- Hello 273 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,787 51
- Inputting previous months data into PAYE tools 190 4
- Employer reference not recognised? 170 2
- Business trips - director and family 289 2
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 447 10
- Networking 751 6
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 806 10
- VAT refund for DIY house builders 160 1
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 1,137 22
- bookkeeping system 397 5