Has anyone tried ACCA's apps?
We're putting together an introductory piece on ACCA's new iPad and iPhone apps.
ACCA Insights is a risk management aid that “explores trends and issues crucial for business, economies, society and the accountancy profession”. It sounds very grand, but somewhat nebulous. I don't have access to an iPad myself at the moment and will have to rely on the kindness of strangers.
Has anyone out there downloaded the iPad app and tried it out? What was your impression and will it become a regular part of your working life?
Also, if there are any students out there, there is an ACCA Student Planner app for the iPhone. Again, has anyone here tried it out?
All feedback will be gratefully received and may be used to flesh out news item.
- SA302s - Lenders to accept non hmrc copies 507 8
- How does the tax payer dis-apply/disclaim from use of their personal allowance? 247 5
- Are Court and tribunal Judges honest/commit fruad ? 84 2
- What are CIS subcontractor clients worth to you ? 163 4
- Late reply from HMRC 229 2
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 275 6
- VAT silly question 2,341 55
- I think I'm developing an anger issue 2,627 34
- How long to prepare monthly management accounts 1,410 22
- Xero - am I missing something? 2,783 43
- paid or unpaid - who knows! 495 11
- Classic cars investment 189 5
- Vat reclaim on invoice payable over 4 years 200 3
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 228 8
- RTI - new employee 189 3
- Failure to operate PAYE 601 22
- H&W company 135 2
- BrightPay 547 14
- VAT registration 139 1
- More Auto enrolment (sorry) 129 1
- Benchmarking 481
- Possible Partnership? 427
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 406
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 400
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 345
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 203
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 197
- Income tax on foreign dividends 182
- Clubs and Taxable Income 181
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 179