Has anyone tried ACCA's apps?
We're putting together an introductory piece on ACCA's new iPad and iPhone apps.
ACCA Insights is a risk management aid that “explores trends and issues crucial for business, economies, society and the accountancy profession”. It sounds very grand, but somewhat nebulous. I don't have access to an iPad myself at the moment and will have to rely on the kindness of strangers.
Has anyone out there downloaded the iPad app and tried it out? What was your impression and will it become a regular part of your working life?
Also, if there are any students out there, there is an ACCA Student Planner app for the iPhone. Again, has anyone here tried it out?
All feedback will be gratefully received and may be used to flesh out news item.
- Accountancy software for an imac 137 3
- Value pricing 1,976 86
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 543 15
- VAT Box 7 and supplies from unregistered traders 399 13
- PAYE Coding Notices 448 7
- March RTI Submission 116 1
- LLP members share of profits 328 16
- VT accounts licence key 535 9
- Can UK ACCA Practice prepare accounts for Indian company? 87 1
- SDLT implications on an informal lease 81 1
- SDLT on land 88 2
- Renewable Heat Incentive Income - Taxable? 100 1
- VAT Option to tax 244 1
- From Ireland. Self-Employed or Foreign Income? 93 2
- Current tax asset 125 2
- Grants 189 5
- Tricky VAT question 421 4
- Audit Required 976 20
- Ex Gratia payment via Payroll 248 5
- 20 hours/week - payroll? 264 9
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 876
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 613
- Free Tax Legislation? 361
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 353
- Director Loan account operation 351
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 311
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 298
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 281
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 271
- Paye procedures for CVA 202