Has anyone tried ACCA's apps?
We're putting together an introductory piece on ACCA's new iPad and iPhone apps.
ACCA Insights is a risk management aid that “explores trends and issues crucial for business, economies, society and the accountancy profession”. It sounds very grand, but somewhat nebulous. I don't have access to an iPad myself at the moment and will have to rely on the kindness of strangers.
Has anyone out there downloaded the iPad app and tried it out? What was your impression and will it become a regular part of your working life?
Also, if there are any students out there, there is an ACCA Student Planner app for the iPhone. Again, has anyone here tried it out?
All feedback will be gratefully received and may be used to flesh out news item.
- Working out a daily rate 61 5
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 2,822 62
- Auto enrolment 1,190 13
- Payroll dates 73 5
- VAT reports on trade debtors and trade creditors 270 8
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 399 23
- Withholding of tax 68 1
- missing 908 20
- Self-employed b/f losses 130 3
- Santander Scrip Dividend Scheme 77 1
- are receipts needed? 122 4
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 505 16
- sole trader - operating under cis 186 4
- Claiming VAT and missing receipts 144 7
- Partnership merger 81 1
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 714 25
- Know it alls (who don't) 839 19
- VAT on motor expenses 997 36
- Incorporation with pending court case 185 3
- Reposted question 165 2
- Skandia using wrong address 1,570
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 868
- International interest certificate 478
- NOVA 335
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 245
- Management expenses for investment company 226
- Bonus Bonds 225
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 216
- Help with tax codes on Sage 167
- Capital reduction 160