Has anyone tried ACCA's apps?
We're putting together an introductory piece on ACCA's new iPad and iPhone apps.
ACCA Insights is a risk management aid that “explores trends and issues crucial for business, economies, society and the accountancy profession”. It sounds very grand, but somewhat nebulous. I don't have access to an iPad myself at the moment and will have to rely on the kindness of strangers.
Has anyone out there downloaded the iPad app and tried it out? What was your impression and will it become a regular part of your working life?
Also, if there are any students out there, there is an ACCA Student Planner app for the iPhone. Again, has anyone here tried it out?
All feedback will be gratefully received and may be used to flesh out news item.
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 1,238 27
- 2020 Annual Conference 169 3
- VAT admin query 131 1
- Professional Clearance 1,237 30
- How much do you charge for Accountant's Reference? 1,467 14
- At what point is the sales? 66 1
- Past rental expenses 337 6
- Let Property Campaign - Joint Owner Died 134 3
- Are there any auto-enrolment engagement letter templates? 1,483 35
- Accountant let me down 653 6
- Client right to working papers 1,438 10
- Growth Street 187 2
- Client has two UTRS, How do you get HMRC to correct this? 258 9
- Microsoft One Drive 630 23
- SA302's - What's the deal? 508 8
- Online Back Up 295 7
- Filing a company valuation with HMRC 129 1
- Financial Advisor / Mortgage Brokering 144 1
- Vat application refused 233 1
- Professional Clearance 448 6
- NHS finance professionals 633
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 401
- Foreign Pension Contribution 368
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 345
- vat gross profit percentage margins 344
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 322
- Quickbooks online filing of VAT 301
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 291
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 249
- IFA income recognition & reporting 209