Has anyone tried ACCA's apps?
We're putting together an introductory piece on ACCA's new iPad and iPhone apps.
ACCA Insights is a risk management aid that “explores trends and issues crucial for business, economies, society and the accountancy profession”. It sounds very grand, but somewhat nebulous. I don't have access to an iPad myself at the moment and will have to rely on the kindness of strangers.
Has anyone out there downloaded the iPad app and tried it out? What was your impression and will it become a regular part of your working life?
Also, if there are any students out there, there is an ACCA Student Planner app for the iPhone. Again, has anyone here tried it out?
All feedback will be gratefully received and may be used to flesh out news item.
- Remittances 112 1
- Import Sales Invoices into Sage Instant 108 1
- Is our client doing anything wrong? 179 1
- Shareholder agreement 196 4
- Corporation tax due date confusion 113 2
- Why do HMRC have a different FPS liability to the amount I sent? 1,488 21
- Accountants' Error 762 16
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 169 5
- ICPA taxwise fee protection 168 3
- Scoot 214 4
- Zero Rated VAT on New Building 168 2
- Tax code for Companies House fees 232 3
- G'day IPA-IFA 669 11
- VAT customer is registered in France, goods shipped to the UK 123 1
- Regaining my qualification 246 2
- Self-Assessment - NIC Exemption 251 2
- Recommendations for tax advice sole practitioner 280 2
- Auto enrolment 223 3
- Tax treatment of cashed in American Savings Plan 202 3
- Company Reorganisation 176 3
- Skandia using wrong address 1,461
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 776
- Any views 706
- HMRC Employers Diary 527
- International interest certificate 428
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 397
- Sale of business 360
- NOVA 263
- Advertising services? 262
- IRIS Open Books problem 255