Has anyone tried ACCA's apps?
We're putting together an introductory piece on ACCA's new iPad and iPhone apps.
ACCA Insights is a risk management aid that “explores trends and issues crucial for business, economies, society and the accountancy profession”. It sounds very grand, but somewhat nebulous. I don't have access to an iPad myself at the moment and will have to rely on the kindness of strangers.
Has anyone out there downloaded the iPad app and tried it out? What was your impression and will it become a regular part of your working life?
Also, if there are any students out there, there is an ACCA Student Planner app for the iPhone. Again, has anyone here tried it out?
All feedback will be gratefully received and may be used to flesh out news item.
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 420 12
- CGT 430 19
- CGT 255 5
- Is laminated flooring an improvement on carpets? 184 3
- Vat registration exception 72 2
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 421 10
- VAT rate charged by surveyor 72 1
- Charity Grant accounting 90 3
- Property income in different capacities 203 4
- Entrepreneurs Relief 839 46
- Moneysoft and People's Pension 223 5
- EU eservices VAT change imminent 396 8
- how to object to registered company name... 212 1
- Recharge for private use of a company car 492 14
- What to say to Tom, Dick and Harry... 414 5
- VAT QUESTION 321 3
- More AE! 698 15
- Money Soft payroll 562 11
- Overdrawn Directors Loan Account 231 2
- Change of payroll software 432 10
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,199
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 804
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 499
- Digita Hosted Software 325
- Credit where credit's due....... 294
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 230
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 170
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 148
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 139
- TheTax Donut 133