Has anyone tried ACCA's apps?
We're putting together an introductory piece on ACCA's new iPad and iPhone apps.
ACCA Insights is a risk management aid that “explores trends and issues crucial for business, economies, society and the accountancy profession”. It sounds very grand, but somewhat nebulous. I don't have access to an iPad myself at the moment and will have to rely on the kindness of strangers.
Has anyone out there downloaded the iPad app and tried it out? What was your impression and will it become a regular part of your working life?
Also, if there are any students out there, there is an ACCA Student Planner app for the iPhone. Again, has anyone here tried it out?
All feedback will be gratefully received and may be used to flesh out news item.
- Payroll software 613 15
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 172 4
- New business - journal entries 346 21
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 225 5
- Are there Special Rules for Agencies? 373 10
- 100% Annual investment allowance on luxury cars 707 18
- B2B vat in the EU 164 4
- Coding Notice 202 6
- VAT on Hire Purchase 101 1
- Samadian effect on self employed student support workers 188 4
- Changes to class 2 NIC's 210 3
- Client RTI Shows payments not his 177 4
- LLP as member of LLP 122 1
- Why should I retain membership? 2,788 48
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 485 7
- Vat 289 7
- SA online - 4 hour limit 1,291 13
- Recharge for private use of a company car 201 3
- Funding Circle Servicing Fee 185 2
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 2,506 18
- Auto enrolment excuses 838
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 715
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 397
- Social investment tax relief 213
- Digita Hosted Software 209
- Call Centre Data Costs 196
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 168
- accounting for this transaction 165
- Travel costs and contractors 161
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 155