Has anyone tried ACCA's apps?
We're putting together an introductory piece on ACCA's new iPad and iPhone apps.
ACCA Insights is a risk management aid that “explores trends and issues crucial for business, economies, society and the accountancy profession”. It sounds very grand, but somewhat nebulous. I don't have access to an iPad myself at the moment and will have to rely on the kindness of strangers.
Has anyone out there downloaded the iPad app and tried it out? What was your impression and will it become a regular part of your working life?
Also, if there are any students out there, there is an ACCA Student Planner app for the iPhone. Again, has anyone here tried it out?
All feedback will be gratefully received and may be used to flesh out news item.
- directors loan 233 7
- Is there no lower level to the work a lawyer would take on. 805 27
- Director registration for SA question 239 11
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 205 3
- New Company reviews please 451 12
- Business only use of company car 600 23
- Holiday pay calculator for client use? 333 4
- CIS not deducted 298 5
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 370 14
- Car Capital Contribution 180 2
- cgt quoted shares losses 197 1
- LLP and corporate members - timing differences impact on corp tax 75 2
- VAT FRS percentage for sales person? 207 3
- Money Laundering Manual 255 10
- As I was saying, Its VAT question day 350 8
- VAT with Russia 114 1
- Scientist switch to accountancy - work experience? 1,035 28
- Penalties for late PAYE scheme 198 2
- Worst corporate entertaining events? 1,150 9
- CGT on Let Property 234 4
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 278
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 234
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 234
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 208
- Any thoughts on Capium? 194
- Expenses Software 189
- auto enrolment 175
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 168
- How to account for investment in JV? 146
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 145