Has anyone tried ACCA's apps?
We're putting together an introductory piece on ACCA's new iPad and iPhone apps.
ACCA Insights is a risk management aid that “explores trends and issues crucial for business, economies, society and the accountancy profession”. It sounds very grand, but somewhat nebulous. I don't have access to an iPad myself at the moment and will have to rely on the kindness of strangers.
Has anyone out there downloaded the iPad app and tried it out? What was your impression and will it become a regular part of your working life?
Also, if there are any students out there, there is an ACCA Student Planner app for the iPhone. Again, has anyone here tried it out?
All feedback will be gratefully received and may be used to flesh out news item.
- Excel file Corrupted 231 4
- Payroll cessation and missing overtime 60 1
- P46 Starter Checklist 43 1
- NED remuneration for a Swiss national 97 3
- PAYE Desktop viewer and/or Moneysoft 33 1
- I'm thinking of moving to Ireland 429 8
- effective advertising 358 7
- Multiple director loans (Full amount or pro rated) 81 1
- Mobile phone and P11D 1,465 5
- Landlord probs - IHT, CGT and cashflow 316 7
- Company asserts 185 3
- Can't find a good web address 266 4
- Bank stream and receipt bank advice... 118 1
- Example accounts 165 1
- Director resignation 362 6
- VAT on unused stock 130 1
- When to recover vat on bad debts 172 4
- Sage Line 50 - create custom remittance advices 200 7
- Timesheet and travel expenses software for engineering consultants 216 5
- Nominal Code for Car lease? 204 8
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 487
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 470
- WIP Software 341
- No payroll scheme in place 297
- Is there anything wrong with this? 262
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 257
- Small Part Disposal of Property 235
- Uncommercial property business 233
- Apple Employees - RSU vesting and tax witheld 195
- SA Penalty 192