Has anyone tried ACCA's apps?
We're putting together an introductory piece on ACCA's new iPad and iPhone apps.
ACCA Insights is a risk management aid that “explores trends and issues crucial for business, economies, society and the accountancy profession”. It sounds very grand, but somewhat nebulous. I don't have access to an iPad myself at the moment and will have to rely on the kindness of strangers.
Has anyone out there downloaded the iPad app and tried it out? What was your impression and will it become a regular part of your working life?
Also, if there are any students out there, there is an ACCA Student Planner app for the iPhone. Again, has anyone here tried it out?
All feedback will be gratefully received and may be used to flesh out news item.
- Do I Need A Balance Sheet? 140 3
- Filing FPS early with moneysoft 185 14
- Have we a distribution when we reduced our capital but it hadn't been registered? & tax implications in winding up 87 1
- Invoice Help 222 7
- Summer evenings and ponderings of capital allowances 147 3
- Employee overpaid who has left 225 4
- Limited Company keeping receipts 218 3
- Sorry ignore me 891 24
- Donaldson v HMRC case being heard tomorrow! 568 5
- What are options for non CA firm 1,938 35
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 2,251 12
- Errors in prior year accounts 795 20
- VAT & capitalising 85 1
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 339 5
- Free Shares ? 244 2
- Is this a scam? 564 7
- Rental property: expenses when up for sale and not let 296 7
- How do I calculate the VAT due (cash basis) on receipts which suffer a cis deduction? 279 6
- Purchase of freehold by flat management company 151 1
- Peer to Peer lending 870 9
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 624
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 530
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 294
- Cancelled 284
- Cancelled 244
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 191
- Sage Report Designer - Nominal Activity in Currency 189
- Probiz 170
- What's the market like for temps? 165
- Married woman dies owning marital home 165