Has anyone tried ACCA's apps?
We're putting together an introductory piece on ACCA's new iPad and iPhone apps.
ACCA Insights is a risk management aid that “explores trends and issues crucial for business, economies, society and the accountancy profession”. It sounds very grand, but somewhat nebulous. I don't have access to an iPad myself at the moment and will have to rely on the kindness of strangers.
Has anyone out there downloaded the iPad app and tried it out? What was your impression and will it become a regular part of your working life?
Also, if there are any students out there, there is an ACCA Student Planner app for the iPhone. Again, has anyone here tried it out?
All feedback will be gratefully received and may be used to flesh out news item.
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 273 4
- Companies House 560 9
- Dress code 277 12
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 103 1
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 288 11
- Where to start to get any of jobs in Finance and Accounting Industry 707 9
- How much did you pay for your website 1,407 25
- What would you do in this situation? 572 13
- Help Required 359 10
- directors control and tax problems 203 5
- Fastest Software 777 13
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 943 28
- What's in a name ? 325 5
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 253 4
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 442 15
- Bulk Invoicing 181 6
- Travel and Substinance expenses while abroad 162 3
- Self Employed Self Assessment: Capital Allowance and Car Lease/HP 252 2
- ATED Penalties 278 1
- late second payment on account 182 2
- CTA study material 707
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 430
- Employment related securities question 270
- AIM Stocks and IHT 248
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 204
- Trust for Employee 189
- Expat pension contributions? 188
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 188
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax consultancy 2014 169
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 161