Has anyone tried ACCA's apps?
We're putting together an introductory piece on ACCA's new iPad and iPhone apps.
ACCA Insights is a risk management aid that “explores trends and issues crucial for business, economies, society and the accountancy profession”. It sounds very grand, but somewhat nebulous. I don't have access to an iPad myself at the moment and will have to rely on the kindness of strangers.
Has anyone out there downloaded the iPad app and tried it out? What was your impression and will it become a regular part of your working life?
Also, if there are any students out there, there is an ACCA Student Planner app for the iPhone. Again, has anyone here tried it out?
All feedback will be gratefully received and may be used to flesh out news item.
- Can i reclaim tax if my fuel cost more than the AFR in a company car 107 2
- Sage line 50 payment before invoice date 175 11
- Performance measurement within accounting practice 237 4
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 354 10
- Property Purchase in Daughters Name 305 9
- Merging my businesses 98 2
- Where has Portia gone? 1,536 61
- Getting fees, getting harder? 3,680 73
- Spousal transfer and PPR 511 16
- Is my client risking reputational damage? 138 4
- VAT on commercial property 123 3
- Rogue Accountant 3,008 49
- deceased creditor 181 5
- Corporate member of LLP 272 1
- Investment company 264 6
- Error or mistake in CT return 331 1
- Penalty on dormant CT600 prior to trading 213 1
- HMRC computer behind the times 366 3
- Sage & IRIS Payroll Employee ID. Problem Using Old Ee ID's? 105 1
- Transfer of stock 362 12
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 779
- RTI - duplicate employee record 531
- Pensions Regulator 443
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 403
- Sage Vat return box 2 305
- Sanzar 302
- Digital marketing focus group 282
- How do you do it 272
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 243
- Report old income 239