Has anyone tried ACCA's apps?
We're putting together an introductory piece on ACCA's new iPad and iPhone apps.
ACCA Insights is a risk management aid that “explores trends and issues crucial for business, economies, society and the accountancy profession”. It sounds very grand, but somewhat nebulous. I don't have access to an iPad myself at the moment and will have to rely on the kindness of strangers.
Has anyone out there downloaded the iPad app and tried it out? What was your impression and will it become a regular part of your working life?
Also, if there are any students out there, there is an ACCA Student Planner app for the iPhone. Again, has anyone here tried it out?
All feedback will be gratefully received and may be used to flesh out news item.
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 465 9
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 188 13
- Valuing my fast-growing internet business for transfer of goodwill on incorporation 140 2
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 130 2
- You know its over 257 3
- What is the amount of dividends received as a shareholder that requires registration for self assessment? 178 3
- Cocaine anyone? 468 8
- Late Registration for VAT 473 13
- EIS/SEIS 132 1
- Amortisation of Goodwill 262 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 403 5
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 404 12
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 687 10
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 539 10
- ACCA - still making me laugh 569 4
- Personal pension 394 9
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 218 1
- How much of your work is admin? 1,204 11
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 908 27
- Petrol expenses for self-employed 153 3
- Hive up 487
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 450
- corporate hierarchy 431
- Advice - 268
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 220
- WWOOFers 214
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 204
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 192
- Mutual Trading - Exempt CT Income - Do I need clearance? 171
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 171