Has the ICAEW lost ground to the ACCA
When I did my exams many moons ago there was a definite pecking order. In the firm I worked for "doing certified" was reagarded as almost an insult (not saying I agree with it)!
The other day someone (non-accountant) remarked to me that they thought ACCA was the global qualification and the Moorgate Place mob were just a provincial outfit.
OK - so I know that the majority of people in the UK couldn't tell Certified from Chartered from Turf, but amongst people with some knowledge, what do you think the perception out there is.
- property capital gains 144 2
- Transferring DLA between Directors 133 1
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,155 13
- Tips on meals 174 2
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 514 10
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 154 3
- Personal Tax 725 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 170 2
- Stumped - IHT 137 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 409 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 473 11
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,283 33
- Credit management tools 141 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 771 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 396 7
- CGT and primary residence 175 1
- Marriage Allowance 275 3
- S455 and February year ends 331 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 889 18
- Closing down loss-making company 458 5